What's new

Russia lifts embargo on weapons supplies to Pakistan

Its not just about money , you see you Indians were put in the driving seat by the Americans in Afghanistan. There is no denying this fact.

What did you guys give back to America in the Afghan theater ? Nada , Zilch .. you never stood up to be counted , you were content hiding in america's arm pits while american and NATO took the bulk of the causalities in Afghanistan.

Your friends and foe alike have seen through you , you are wimps , you can trash talk all you want but at the end of the day you are wimps that can't provide any meaningful alliance to a bigger power, perhaps the Russians too have come to realize this

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Chitrol kar k laal kardi

Russia will sell us weapons, made by you, to destroy you :lol:
Russia will sell you the weapons = True
Partially Made by us = True
To Destroy us= False --> We are the suppliers dude... :-)

Putin said he would not do this! :undecided: he said this in India so I find it a bit...

Doesnt the US get a say in this?

They do fund a significant part of Pakistan military and may throw a spanner in the works. Interesting to see since they did allow Afghan forces to buy russian stuff from their money.
you wish..

the butt hurt is so obvious

but dont worry if you start praying to your gods now then things might change be quick
no time to loose start praying before one of them becomes a beef burger
I am already thinking of inviting @Windjammer to a barbecue this weekend because the weather is lovely in the south

Putin said he would not do this! :undecided: he said this in India so I find it a bit...
Putin is not Jesus, Hilary talked mad sh*t about Pakistan when she was in India and later, pretended like nothing happened when she came to Pakistan.

Instead of buying Mi-35 which is a big bird and may be it's maneuverability and max height may be low we should look to upgrade some 20 of our Mi-17 to Attack one....
We should go for Apache like Attack Helicopter because our need is like that which is good in Attack not a combo of both transporter and Attacker....
Do you think it will be more feasible with out limited budget??
they are just perfect for the job we are buying them for.

quick drops and fire support in one package
we are not playing sneak attacks on large tank columns.. they are meant for COIN ops and they will do very well

Putin is not Jesus, Hilary talked mad sh*t about Pakistan when she was in India and later, pretended like nothing happened when she came to Pakistan.

Putin I always respected to be a man of his words and he said he will not sell 'offensive' weapons to Pakistan while he was in India but if Russia does sell these attack helicopters it will be a bit of a shock for India to say the least.

Erm ok but Mi-35 and Mi-25 are ok for stop gap measures.

I say long term we pursue the Atak, which we are.

If it leads up to pakistan getting arms to fight the taliban then I am happy.

Lol how long can they ignore a very Important and power potential ally :D

Putin should also hear my voice understanding that a Nation who is living on Aid cannot pay for weapons.

What about a Nation who has no Toilets for its masses, if that country can pay then any country can pay :rofl:

It is true Russia is in dire need of hard cash after what has happened plus Pakistan has been invited to join the SCO on a full membership, plus I was watching Russian news docu which showed they face a big problem with heroin and wanted Pakistan to help them counter this.

If we are a wimp then you are a whore. Slept with America for many decades and when Yank came to realize that one of their whore is playing around and wanted to punish you you gotta new partner in China.Sleeping with her atm and seeing one more potential buyer coming in.

If we are whore so are YOU, but the fact remains we are still a good looking whore, unlike you who are SMALL,EXTREMELY BLACK and stinky so USA sleeping with you is out of question, coz Yanks got a taste :sarcastic::sarcastic:

It is true Russia is in dire need of hard cash after what has happened plus Pakistan has been invited to join the SCO on a full membership, plus I was watching Russian news docu which showed they face a big problem with heroin and wanted Pakistan to help them counter this.

Has India been asked to become a full member yet??

Back
Top Bottom