What's new

Russia Is Willing 2 Sell Fighter Planes

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: ,, You guys have been saying the same thing since this threasd started in 2005!!! Well you can see the progress you made all these years. The least I can do is wish u luck for the future.

just a question, are you a Muslim ?

Russia Is Willing 2 Sell Fighter Planes

ISLAMABAD: Russia is willing to sell Pakistan air defence missiles and fighter planes, reliable sources revealed here on Tuesday

So the source did not turn out to be so "reliable" after all. :lol:

:D an MRCA of abandoned project is really very cool.
in reality, we don't need any jet from russia. the only thing we can get from them is engine for our FC20 like Saturn 117s TVC.

117S / AL-37FU

I agree, we need technology and not jets. Our engineers will be more than happy to work it around to meet our needs.

All you people here who think that Russia is going to offer Mig-35 to Pakistan if it loses the MRCA deal are living in a fools paradise. Russia is not going to sell a fighter plane to Pakistan in a 100 years mark my word.:flame:

I've marked your words a major 11-12 billion dollars MRCA..losing it enough to make Russians offer something! We and you are witness round after round india's purchases of American stuff is just setting Russians mind sooner or later..After all if they lose 12 billion dollars deal they might not totally lose by offering stuff worth 3 billion dollars atleast to start with:) Ok i don't want to argue here u've ur views i have mine others have theirs no point of calling others living in fools paradise because you might already have entered as the first one in fool's paradise, let me polish my point Russians are going to offer something it they loses MRCA, whether Jets or something else..

Just think of it this way. If Pakistan started receiving Military equipment from Russia, would the United States carry on with it's support for our Military? Of course NOT!

Similar can be said about Russia. If India decides to purchase sophisticated weaponry from United States, Russia wouldn't allow the Double standard.

PLEASE, India and Russia are not only Dealing in the MRCA deal, The Nuke Deal with USA has helped RUssia Immensely, as the recent Agreement Inked in December proves it! Then there is PAK-FA! Then there is joint venture in many other areas! Not to Forget the SU 30 MKIs, not to forget the additional nuke plants to be built by Russia! Not to mention a hell lot of stuff. If an MRCA loss is gonna make the Russians give the Mig 35 to Pakistan, then I would say Tatahastu- it means So be it!

Do u think Russia would be a reliable supplier if they sell you the planes?? I dont think so. You gotta Choose, Russia or Us. If you choose Russia, your F16s wont run. If you Choose USA then the Migs wont fly! I feel India is in an Enviable Position, as it gets the best of Both Worlds.

If you say Money is the cause why India gets such stuff, then Why didnt China get the Phalcon?? Dont you think the Chinese too would love to fly Rafale or F18???? Its not only the money that counts I feel.

Do u think Russia would be a reliable supplier if they sell you the planes?? I dont think so. You gotta Choose, Russia or Us. If you choose Russia, your F16s wont run. If you Choose USA then the Migs wont fly! I feel India is in an Enviable Position, as it gets the best of Both Worlds.

Haha! Do you have any idea about what you're saying here? Turkey and Egypt are one of the top most users of the Fighting Falcon. Parts and repairs aren't a big deal IF something like that happens in the future. Expand your research horizon please.

First of all even if Russia offered Pakistan MIG35, i seriousally have doubts if Pakistan would buy military equipment from Russia.

Haha! Do you have any idea about what you're saying here? Turkey and Egypt are one of the top most users of the Fighting Falcon. Parts and repairs aren't a big deal IF something like that happens in the future. Expand your research horizon please.
You mean the Same Turkey who is in the NATO?? You Mean the Same Egypt Lead by La vache Qui Rit (Hosni) who didnt move a finger to stop the massacre in Gaza all because Uncle Sam didnt want him to???

First of all even if Russia offered Pakistan MIG35, i seriousally have doubts if Pakistan would buy military equipment from Russia.
Yes, its not that Military Equipments are bought on the whims and fancies of laymen! Its a very complicated Process and PAF knows what its doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom