What's new

Russia Is Willing 2 Sell Fighter Planes

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean the Same Turkey who is in the NATO?? You Mean the Same Egypt Lead by La vache Qui Rit (Hosni) who didnt move a finger to stop the massacre in Gaza all because Uncle Sam didnt want him to???

Don't divert the topic. Relations between Pakistan, Turkey and Egypt are something you're probably not aware of. Secondly, I used a big "IF" in my post specifically so that "trolls" around here don't start derailing the thread again.

Don't divert the topic. Relations between Pakistan, Turkey and Egypt are something you're probably not aware of. Secondly, I used a big "IF" in my post specifically so that "trolls" around here don't start derailing the thread again.
Come on Be Realistic, I am Patriotic too, But I dont make it blind me. The Nations you quoted are under the thumb of the USA! Deep Inside you know these countries cant be relied on. Egypt, is a Nation Distrusted by Its own people, La Vach Qui Rit is a Rotten Leader and He doesnt have the guts to help out Pakistan if embargoes come into place and Uncle Sam is adamant about it. The Only option is the Black Market!

Come on Be Realistic, I am Patriotic too, But I dont make it blind me. The Nations you quoted are under the thumb of the USA! Deep Inside you know these countries cant be relied on. Egypt, is a Nation Distrusted by Its own people, La Vach Qui Rit is a Rotten Leader and He doesnt have the guts to help out Pakistan if embargoes come into place and Uncle Sam is adamant about it. The Only option is the Black Market!

We're talking about a HYPOTHETICAL scenario here! What's wrong with you? We can't even predict what'll happen next month in our present times and you're getting all worked up about the future relations between Pakistan, turkey and Egypt? Haha!

We're talking about a HYPOTHETICAL scenario here! What's wrong with you? We can't even predict what'll happen next month in our present times and you're getting all worked up about the future relations between Pakistan, turkey and Egypt? Haha!
No this thread was started with an Article quoted from a Reliable Source back in 05. So Its not Hypothetical is it??? I cant Predict anything, But We all Know If another embargo breaks out, India or Pakistan cant rely on these 2 countries for spares if they are using US Planes. Thats a fact, not Hypothetical.

No this thread was started with an Article quoted from a Reliable Source back in 05. So Its not Hypothetical is it??? I cant Predict anything, But We all Know If another embargo breaks out, India or Pakistan cant rely on these 2 countries for spares if they are using US Planes. Thats a fact, not Hypothetical.

The article is four years old. Times were different back then and musharaf was keen on developing ties with the Russians. It's not the same anymore. So yes, it IS a hypothetical scenario for now.

India or Pakistan cant rely on these 2 countries for spares if they are using US Planes. Thats a fact, not Hypothetical.

Parts aren't a problem. Iran's still using the F-14 Tomcats after almost three decades. That's what the black markets are for.

Parts aren't a problem. Iran's still using the F-14 Tomcats after almost three decades. That's what the black markets are for.
Have you seen the shape in which F14s are in Iran now? Do you think they are as potent as they were with the Americans? Black Market has its Limitations, especially Monetary. Its not a Reliable Option too, just in case of dire need! Its the last resort I feel. Was Pakistan able to fly all its F16s during the embargoes??

Have you seen the shape in which F14s are in Iran now? Do you think they are as potent as they were with the Americans? Black Market has its Limitations, especially Monetary. Its not a Reliable Option too, just in case of dire need! Its the last resort I feel. Was Pakistan able to fly all its F16s during the embargoes??

Did i said anything about their current condition? 3 decades of service for a figher that's outdated and old now without any proper Support from the supplier is an Excellent achievement. As for Pakistan, that was in the past. We're gradually turning to China as our major arms supplier.

Did i said anything about their current condition? 3 decades of service for a figher that's outdated and old now without any proper Support from the supplier is an Excellent achievement. As for Pakistan, that was in the past. We're gradually turning to China as our major arms supplier.
Yes the Iranians are Ingenious I feel, Must Applaud them. Just think If all the Sanctions are lifted, I am sure Iran would be a World Super Power by now leaving India and China behind!

As for procuring from China- Good For You :)

Yes the Iranians are Ingenious I feel, Must Applaud them. Just think If all the Sanctions are lifted, I am sure Iran would be a World Super Power by now leaving India and China behind!

As for procuring from China- Good For You :)

Iranians have excelled in the field of Biological and Medical research. They've carried out successful experiments which the western world haven't been able to yet. Along with that, The military sector is also developing. Just like North Korea, Iranians like to keep things to their self. There's alot of secret projects going on that haven't been made public yet.

Iranians have excelled in the field of Biological and Medical research. They've carried out successful experiments which the western world haven't been able to yet. Along with that, The military sector is also developing. Just like North Korea, Iranians like to keep things to their self. There's alot of secret projects going on that haven't been made public yet.
Well Iranians are not that developed Militarily I feel, most of the times its just plain Propoganda. Yes they have wide knowledge in the medical scene, especially Chemical Warfare related stuff, Read Robert Fisks "The Great War For Civilisation" to know a hell lot about the Middle east and Iranians. I cried reading the accounts of the Iran-Iraq War in it.

Well Iranians are not that developed Militarily I feel, most of the times its just plain Propoganda. Yes they have wide knowledge in the medical scene, especially Chemical Warfare related stuff, Read Robert Fisks "The Great War For Civilisation" to know a hell lot about the Middle east and Iranians. I cried reading the accounts of the Iran-Iraq War in it.

The military sector is weak, true, but there are a number of projects going on including reverse engineering the current stuff. "Shaafgh Stealth Fighter" Is another mystery that hasn't been deciphered yet.

The military sector is weak, true, but there are a number of projects going on including reverse engineering the current stuff. "Shaafgh Stealth Fighter" Is another mystery that hasn't been deciphered yet.
lol the stealth flying ships and fighers are all just propoganda. The only thing stopping the US from bombing Iran to the stone is ages is the Situation in Iraq and Irans Ballistic Missiles to an Exent! Truly, Irans Air Defences are no match in the face of an US onlslaught. Iranians dont have any tricks up their sleeves I feel, been following mid east for a long time now.

lol the stealth flying ships and fighers are all just propoganda. The only thing stopping the US from bombing Iran to the stone is ages is the Situation in Iraq and Irans Ballistic Missiles to an Exent! Truly, Irans Air Defences are no match in the face of an US onlslaught. Iranians dont have any tricks up their sleeves I feel, been following mid east for a long time now.

The stealth projects aren't exactly "Propaganda". U.S and allies were saying the same thing about the North Koreans too before they detonated a big **** you for their viewing pleasure.

The stealth projects aren't exactly "Propaganda". U.S and allies were saying the same thing about the North Koreans too before they detonated a big **** you for their viewing pleasure.
Well US knew all along N Korea has ICBM capability and nuke capability. Somehow they feel Iran too will acquire it. But I say, Lets wait and see, we can never Predict right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom