What's new

Russia Is Willing 2 Sell Fighter Planes

Status
Not open for further replies.
sir the j10 is more close to the western planes actually as per the information i have.
yes its true many members here just consider the russian tech to be inferior or bad compared to the west its because they do not have these with them,
its a way of saying that whatever i do not have is bad and inferior to whatever i have.

but i personally after speaking to many intelligent and mature members here in this very forum i came to know that they really hold russian tech in high regard its some of the emotional and teen members whose heart rules over their minds that they fail to see the world the way it is.

:usflag:
Actually the Russian Defense Products are very good but the problem is most of them were destroyed badly by Western Jets this is not because Russian Fighters are bad it's because the Pilots of Arab Nations were just bad..

Actually the Russian Defense Products are very good but the problem is most of them were destroyed badly by Western Jets this is not because Russian Fighters are bad it's because the Pilots of Arab Nations were just bad..

thats very very true sir.
the western technology are also good and the russians never fail to acknowledge them . its simply that in some fields the american are better and in some the russians are better . but after the coldwar era the russians have fallen much behind due to the fund crisis but they still posses and can make some good stuff.

thanx:cheers:

sir the j10 is more close to the western planes actually as per the information i have.
yes its true many members here just consider the russian tech to be inferior or bad compared to the west its because they do not have these with them,
its a way of saying that whatever i do not have is bad and inferior to whatever i have.

but i personally after speaking to many intelligent and mature members here in this very forum i came to know that they really hold russian tech in high regard its some of the emotional and teen members whose heart rules over their minds that they fail to see the world the way it is.

:usflag:

I have said it time and time again that Russian hardware is equally as good as its western counterpart and those who for any reason think otherwise are living in a fools paradise. Personally my favorite is the MIG-35. Love the jet.:smitten:

I have said it time and time again that Russian hardware is equally as good as its western counterpart and those who for any reason think otherwise are living in a fools paradise. Personally my favorite is the MIG-35. Love the jet.:smitten:
Man Mig35 looks great.I really like it.It's my favorite jet after Euro fighter Typhoon!

thanks sir i already mentioned in my post that many senior members here acknowledge this and your opinion is certainly one of the most respected here .

For Indian MMRCA competitio my first hand choice has always been the Mig 35 followed by Rafale, the only prob i see in both birds are their radars other wise these are two deadliest lethal war machines.

sell them to afghanistan or banghladesh

Dont mind but considerining Pakistan's current economic state and purchasing power, she is also in the same line f Afghan or BD.

For Indian MMRCA competitio my first hand choice has always been the Mig 35 followed by Rafale, the only prob i see in both birds are their radars other wise these are two deadliest lethal war machines.

its a bit off the topic but whats the problem with the radar of mig-35

Dont mind but considerining Pakistan's current economic state and purchasing power, she is also in the same line f Afghan or BD.

ok we are not discussing pakistans buying power here but let me tell you one thing as long as you respect the capabilities of your enemy you will remain on top the day you underestimate your enemy you will be lying low.
thanx , just a thought no offence

considering pakistan,s current defence procurements i don,t think so
can BD or afgh. purchase 3 u-214 or 10 awacs

^^^ agreed and thanx for ur kind advice.
its a bit off the topic but whats the problem with the radar of mig-35
The current AESA radar on Mig 35 is only an upgraded version of Zhuk ME/MSE radars ( MFE/MSF equipped) whaich wre earlier deployed on 29s.

Hi,

It is not that the pilots of the arab nations were bad---it is for the reason that the russians only taught them to take off----fly and land----and in between some other minor training stuff.

If you send some of these same arab pilots for training in pakistan----they will be tearing some heads off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom