What's new

Russia is preparing a new Major Offensive with 1million men into Ukraine from the North into Kiev from South-west Russia and Belarus territory

@kingQamaR @jhungary

First, they started with civilians, then male prisoners, followed by female prisoners. Now they are going after homeless shelters with a foot-long sausage as a sign-on bonus.

Anyways jokes aside, looking at this picture, I feel a sort of pain that pierced my heart, I think it's my humanity calling, but this is truly sad.
Humanity died in the 2nd world war.

are you sure
_124916125_70283b8d-d80d-4a42-8462-893e205cd10a.jpg

i see only one ussable by Ukraine , the north and south route already pass through battle field

Picture1-1.png
First of all, use google map don't use map for ISW, it didn't highlight roads network in ISW maps.

Bakhmut.jpg

Second, you have 2 MSR run though Bakhmut (T-5013 and T-0504), and a third one run though the North (M-03), and ASR connected Bakhmut between that 3 roads, I counted at least 6, maybe more. That does not even include back road, and trail that would not show up on maps.

And that's just NW quarter, I did not count North or North East where Ukraine still control Soledar.

First of all, use google map don't use map for ISW, it didn't highlight roads network in ISW maps.

View attachment 910240

Second, you have 2 MSR run though Bakhmut (T-5013 and T-0504), and a third one run though the North (M-03), and ASR connected Bakhmut between that 3 roads, I counted at least 6, maybe more. That does not even include back road, and trail that would not show up on maps.

And that's just NW quarter, I did not count North or North East where Ukraine still control Soledar.
even on your map two road on ukraine side are usable , the rest are under direct fire of russian forces , its also the same for russia the road from south and north are not usable for anybody

even on your map two road on ukraine side are usable , the rest are under direct fire of russian forces , its also the same for russia the road from south and north are not usable for anybody
Are you for real??

Again, there are 2 MSR (In Yellow, T-5013 and T-0504) and there are 4 ASR I can count and labelled in this map in Red, Green, Blue and Purple that connect to that 2 MSR

Bakhmut.jpg

All these roads are not controlled by Russia, because it is due South and Due East, again, I am discounting Due North (thru M-03) and any back road and trail network that did not display in this map.

And Russia had not control both North and South of Bakhmut, this is Bakhmut situation as of Jan 8 2023

Bakhmut2.jpg

Last edited:
@kingQamaR @jhungary

First, they started with civilians, then male prisoners, followed by female prisoners. Now they are going after homeless shelters with a foot-long sausage as a sign-on bonus.

Anyways jokes aside, looking at this picture, I feel a sort of pain that pierced my heart, I think it's my humanity calling, but this is truly sad.
By now these people know they are going stright into a jam. I mean if this war is that rosy as the Russian administration told them, they won't be needed 11 months into this war. Fact that even if you have an average IQ and you will still know something is not right.

But then the fact of a soldier is also a fact, they are not to reason why, but to do or die, in this case, they just don't have a choice to become a soldier.

Are you for real??

Again, there are 2 MSR (In Yellow, T-5013 and T-0504) and there are 4 ASR I can count and labelled in this map in Red, Green, Blue and Purple that connect to that 2 MSR

View attachment 910260

All these roads are not controlled by Russia, because it is due South and Due East, again, I am discounting Due North (thru M-03) and any back road and trail network that did not display in this map.

And Russia had not control both North and South of Bakhmut, this is Bakhmut situation as of Jan 8 2023

View attachment 910263
all these road when come near bakhmut , join and you don't need control over the road to made it imposible for some one use it , just having visual is enough , the road south and north or anything pass there is between two warring party , you are welcome using it for providing supplies , two group with metis-m or kornet or Tow or Javelin or anything with night vision can make sure of thatcan make sure of that

all these road when come near bakhmut , join and you don't need control over the road to made it imposible for some one use it , just having visual is enough , the road south and north or anything pass there is between two warring party , you are welcome using it for providing supplies , two group with metis-m or kornet or Tow or Javelin or anything with night vision can make sure of thatcan make sure of that
It's more complicated that you thought.

In Military Logistic, MSR supples run thru ASR, then run throught forward collection point and distribute them toward the frontline.

In this case, you have 2 MSR that is more or less uninterrupted. Both MSR Run West and North West into Bakhmut is out of Russian interdiction. the road Russia can hit is all the road leading into town. Which mean if you have supply that comes in from that 2 MSR and divert to all 6 road we can see (the 4 ASR and 2 MSR), Russia will need to hit ALL 6 to stop supply coming into the collection point, otherwise you will have some supply coming thru.

Again, I am not talking about North and South, I am just talking about the Western and Northwestern area.

It's more complicated that you thought.

In Military Logistic, MSR supples run thru ASR, then run throught forward collection point and distribute them toward the frontline.

In this case, you have 2 MSR that is more or less uninterrupted. Both MSR Run West and North West into Bakhmut is out of Russian interdiction. the road Russia can hit is all the road leading into town. Which mean if you have supply that comes in from that 2 MSR and divert to all 6 road we can see (the 4 ASR and 2 MSR), Russia will need to hit ALL 6 to stop supply coming into the collection point, otherwise you will have some supply coming thru.

Again, I am not talking about North and South, I am just talking about the Western and Northwestern area.
at least 5km is the range of those ATGM and if you look at the map you post at least the part is shown you see Russia have the same amount of roads , so its not important if they are on offence or defence . the important part is do you have enough battlefield awareness , to know when the supply comes and where they go and target them or not . the situation would have been the same if Russia was on defense and Ukraine on offense

at least 5km is the range of those ATGM and if you look at the map you post at least the part is shown you see Russia have the same amount of roads , so its not important if they are on offence or defence . the important part is do you have enough battlefield awareness , to know when the supply comes and where they go and target them or not . the situation would have been the same if Russia was on defense and Ukraine on offense
First of all, ATGM can shoot 5KM does not mean you can hit anything with it 5 KM away. You are lucky if you hit something 2 KM away, 5KM you will need visual enhancement.

Second of all, the entrant of those ASR is at least 10+ KM away, and the diverging point is probably twice as long, you can't hit it unless you position your artillery in the area, but then once you do, YOU WILL BE COUNTBAT. So do it with your own accord.

And thirdly, again, it's NOT ABOUT Battlefield awareness, this is different because in Ukraine, Supplies, not just at the immediate area, but the entire battlefield. For Russia, the point of origin of your supply is Russia, which mean there are only certain road you can take to divert it into Ukraine and feed your troop in Ukraine, for example, you won't be taking a road north of Moscow to have your supply going into Ukraine, it HAS TO BE SOUTH AND SOUTH EAST., that would dictate a lot of flow and movement because they are all originated at the same point of entry, I mean you don't go loop around into Belarus now when Ukraine took Kupiansk, or South into Black sea because Ukraine took Kherson, that mean there are only 2 ways Russia can supply their troop in Ukraine. Either North thru P-66, or East thru E-58 from Rostov. P-66 is under Ukrainian interdiction now as they push close to Kreminna, which mean technically only E-58 is open, (I mean you can try run your supply up north thru P-66, that's probably mean suicide) which mean you know where the direction of supply is going filter thru from Russian line, which mean you can interdict those area. Either with HIMARS or Direct Action like Kerch bridge.

For Ukraine, supply can and WILL come from all the area in Ukraine, it will be coming from Kharkiv, it will be coming from Dnipro, it will be coming from Lviv, Kyiv or any direction that is not facing the Russian. Which mean for the Russian, you need to know where or when the supply is coming thru, and more importantly have the ability to hit them all. That mean can Russia hit every major MSR in country? Bakhmut is a small city, it's a small example, yet you have 6 road leading into and out. On the other hand, there are only 2 roads leading into and out of Soledar and Bakhmutsky. And the main supply route is filtered to the South. UKRAINE WILL KNOW WHERE THE SUPPLY COMING FROM. That's the different.

Of course Ukraine was former part of Soviet Union back in the day.
But remember Ukrainians have been mislead by Jewish lobby to :-
already destroyed Ukraine
+6 million refugees
+set Ukraine 100 years back in stone age.

But I suppose you don't seem anything wrong with what Zylinske has done to Ukraine.

Bro the US+West+Japan have a collective GDP of 60 trillion. They could and will easily build Ukraine after the wars over.

@kingQamaR @jhungary

Putin will recruit everyone who can carry a gun. Prigozhin, the chief of Wagner hooligan group is recruiting female prisoners. Seem all male prisoners are either dead or wounded at Bakhmut.

A fine body of men

I actually feel sorry for these russian Young men being forced into something they didn't want to do in the first place , but this will come to back to haunt Russia

What next, the old folks home for soldiers?
Putin will recruit everyone who can carry a gun. Prigozhin, the chief of Wagner hooligan group is recruiting female prisoners. Seem all male prisoners are either dead or wounded at Bakhmut.

Soon he'll be raiding orphanages to recruit.

This results from corruption and incompetence from everyone running the country and military leadership.

By now these people know they are going stright into a jam. I mean if this war is that rosy as the Russian administration told them, they won't be needed 11 months into this war. Fact that even if you have an average IQ and you will still know something is not right.

But then the fact of a soldier is also a fact, they are not to reason why, but to do or die, in this case, they just don't have a choice to become a soldier.

That is a cold hard truth.

Humanity died in the 2nd world war.

It was long before starting with Habil and Kabil; since then, it's been part of our DNA.

Soon he'll be raiding orphanages to recruit.

This results from corruption and incompetence from everyone running the country and military leadership.

That is a cold hard truth.

It was long before starting with Habil and Kabil; since then, it's been part of our DNA.

More cannon fodder. This is the 21st century, and it's about technology and equipment, not the quantity of troops

By the end of this war, Russia will be inhabited only by Vodka swilling geriatrics. Everyone else will be buried in Ukraine (or will have fled the sinking ship).

Back
Top Bottom