What's new

Russia is preparing a new Major Offensive with 1million men into Ukraine from the North into Kiev from South-west Russia and Belarus territory

What come down to HIMARS?

This is about offensive logistic and defensive logistic, you have a longer more predictable and more demanding logistic when you are attacking, and you have a more robust, shorter logistic when you are defending. This is the basic principle for battlefield logistic since maybe Roman time.
your argument come down to the fact that Ukraine have HIMARS and can destroy Russia supply near battlefield , Russia does not have such system and can't disrupt Ukraine supply near battle field.

well to me the problem is more about upto date battlefield awareness a nd information gathering that Russia can't disrupt Ukraine supply not HIMARS . NATO is simply better than Russia in this regard

your argument come down to the fact that Ukraine have HIMARS and can destroy Russia supply near battlefield , Russia does not have such system and can't disrupt Ukraine supply near battle field.

well to me the problem is more about upto date battlefield awareness a nd information gathering that Russia can't disrupt Ukraine supply not HIMARS . NATO is simply better than Russia in this regard
No, my arguement is that Russia have to ship their supply from Russia to Ukraine, there are only a few route that can do that, and in Bakhmut case, it's P-66 only, so if Ukraine have ANYTHING Guns, Artillery, Aircraft and whatever that can hit them with, couple with US intelligence probably monitoring Russian supply activities 24/7, Ukraine can interdict Russian supply, that is why Russia is losing ground.

Russian can't replicate because instead of 1 road leading in and out, Ukraine can supply Bakhmut in just about every direction, how are you going to interdict every direction? Do you have enough resource positioning them EVERYWHERE just to hit Ukrainian supply line on demand??

That's my point, it's not about HIMARS.

ccta_screenshot_4.png
After spending many hours on the dark web I’ve managed to obtain satellite images of Russian Troops on the outskirts of Ukraine:
After doing some hours of research I found a top secret photo of Ukraine scenery
Cannon_Fodder_Amiga_02-1.png

and some drone video of Ukraine battle field , I sometimes think the guys who designed the game predicted Ukraine war accurately
Cannon_Fodder_%28Amiga%29_09.gif

Russian can't replicate because instead of 1 road leading in and out, Ukraine can supply Bakhmut in just about every direction, how are you going to interdict every direction? Do you have enough resource positioning them EVERYWHERE just to hit Ukrainian supply line on demand??

That's my point, it's not about HIMARS.
are you sure
_124916125_70283b8d-d80d-4a42-8462-893e205cd10a.jpg

i see only one ussable by Ukraine , the north and south route already pass through battle field

Picture1-1.png

Last edited:
This will only escalate into ww3 pretty soon, once both sides start using big missiles and wmd’s.
It will effect everyone on earth when that happens.
The globalists already wanted that yesterday! Putin has resisted so far, but for how long!

More meat for the sausage press:

View attachment 910094

@kingQamaR @jhungary

First, they started with civilians, then male prisoners, followed by female prisoners. Now they are going after homeless shelters with a foot-long sausage as a sign-on bonus.

Anyways jokes aside, looking at this picture, I feel a sort of pain that pierced my heart, I think it's my humanity calling, but this is truly sad.

@kingQamaR @jhungary

First, they started with civilians, then male prisoners, followed by female prisoners. Now they are going after homeless shelters with a foot-long sausage as a sign-on bonus.

Anyways jokes aside, looking at this picture, I feel a sort of pain that pierced my heart, I think it's my humanity calling, but this is truly sad.

A fine body of men

I actually feel sorry for these russian Young men being forced into something they didn't want to do in the first place , but this will come to back to haunt Russia

What next, the old folks home for soldiers?

Yes Ukraine were in the past before February 24 2022 brothers and sisters.
But now Zylinske has created this whole mess, don't blame Putin at all for invasion?
What mess? Not being part of Russia? I mean thats like don't blame Putin for invading the Baltics or Poland or other countries that are eager to help Ukraine against Russia. Former satellite states of the USSR.

NATO was about to put nukes under Moscow with 4 minutes eta to target, so if anyone who's defending Moscow and I would have ordered invasion to protects rights of Russian public interests.
Oh please, we have subs that can launch missiles towards Moscow in few minutes. Don't need nukes in Ukraine and there was never or even remotely close to having anything based in Ukraine to threaten Russia. Only useful propaganda to invade Ukraine for that. They already making excuses with biolabs or chemical weapons and so on long after losing the war and trying to find a good reason why they invaded besides denazifying and demilitarized Ukraine.

May I also ask to say both sides of coin?
Would you or I dare to be a Ukrainian solder on the border, with 50+ years now recruiting in place of out of stock +18 years old dead bodies in ground buried due to 8+ months fighting by Zylinske??
Thats more of a question for daring to be a Russian soldier on the border after so many dead.

Thats more of a question for daring to be a Russian soldier on the border after so many dead.
Again looking at only 1 side of the Coin.

Did you bother to confirm total # of dead Ukrainian forces soldiers, the figure is somewhere around 125,000 dead & counting?
Did you turn on CNN & verify total # of Ukrainian civilians made to run for their lives as refugees - 6 million?
I think you're SOURCE of news is brain psycho white washed.

Again looking at only 1 side of the Coin.

Did you bother to confirm total # of dead Ukrainian forces soldiers, the figure is somewhere around 125,000 dead & counting?
Did you turn on CNN & verify total # of Ukrainian civilians made to run for their lives as refugees - 6 million?
I think you're SOURCE of news is brain psycho white washed.
And you believe that only 6k Russians died and they need to mobilize another 300k to make up those losses?

Russian total # of dead soldiers are 30k merely.
Shocking! That contradicts the official Russian casualties. Where you get 30k dead anyways? Did the Russians update their casualties?

Shocking! That contradicts the official Russian casualties. Where you get 30k dead anyways? Did the Russians update their casualties?
And you believe everything the Russians Ukrainians say on websites or YT channels?

Back
Top Bottom