What's new

Russia is preparing a new Major Offensive with 1million men into Ukraine from the North into Kiev from South-west Russia and Belarus territory

Wtf I just read?
When I read his post, first thing comes to my mind was " Suka blyt ".

On a serious note, do Russians even have 1 million men to spare ? I think they need to understand that its not WW2, and they can just send out waves of men in hope of capturing towns or cities, they need to up their game in precise strikes if they want to win this war.

Wtf I just read?

Subliminal white worshipping

On a serious note, do Russians even have 1 million men to spare ?

Doubtful...but Putin will do his best to reach that number even if he has to put guns to people's heads.

But the only thing that will achieve is to have an untrained army of people who don't want to be there.

Last edited:
When I read his post, first thing comes to my mind was " Suka blyt ".

On a serious note, do Russians even have 1 million men to spare ? I think they need to understand that its not WW2, and they can just send out waves of men in hope of capturing towns or cities, they need to up their game in precise strikes if they want to win this war.

No, there is no motivation within the Russian population to fight if the situation was reversed; who wouldn't want to take their share of a kill?

War of attrition
But Russia is now slowing starting to reverse the momentum
We are seeing it start to retake areas

Russia will either go for another wave at kivy(likely not and use that as bargain chip later)
Or will take it's claimed region and declare a unilateral cease fire with leaving a threat at kivy open for negotiation

With slow rate it's going it will be 4-6 months unless ukriane regain it's momentum and reverses Russia momentum
Regain the momentum? From what I've seen, they push the Russians out of Kiev region, Snake Island, Kharkiv region, and half of Kherson region along with the regional capital city of Kherson. Sometimes there be gaps in time where nothing happens and then something big happens.

Russia’s Defense Ministry announces death of 600 Ukrainian servicemen, Kiev denies it​

And it was a lie.

Regain the momentum? From what I've seen, they push the Russians out of Kiev region, Snake Island, Kharkiv region, and half of Kherson region along with the regional capital city of Kherson. Sometimes there be gaps in time where nothing happens and then something big happens.

And it was a lie.
I guess u just woke up

Look I said many time before ..
I'll say it again... You cannot fight Russians ! Simply.
Napoleon tried to invade Russia & failed badly.
Hitler tried to invade Russia and failed miserably.
Does anyone think in remotely Puny country like Ukraine with all NATO assistance can manage to defeat Russia ?? If you do think this you must be brain washed living in Fools western nation.
Germany invaded Russia in WWI - and won…

Germany invaded Russia in WWI - and won…
Not exactly, Russia had a revolution, and German gain only last for few months.

As long Russia economy somewhat functional, Russia people will endure. 20-years old generation of 90s is at their 50-ish, they know what West will do to Russia if they give in.

Not exactly, Russia had a revolution, and German gain only last for few months.

As long Russia economy somewhat functional, Russia people will endure. 20-years old generation of 90s is at their 50-ish, they know what West will do to Russia if they give in.
Russia had a revolution - because of the war against Germany - which they lost.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Treaty_of_Brest-Litovsk signed 2018-03-03
Germany lost against the West and was forced to return the loot.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom