What's new

Russia is preparing a new Major Offensive with 1million men into Ukraine from the North into Kiev from South-west Russia and Belarus territory

Wtf I just read?
Something like this...

Don't worry, when this war is over, there are a lot of Russian women looking for honey. Look at how many Russian got killed, and if they really send 1 million men like they said, there are probably going to be 500,000 widow waiting for you.

Was surprised by the number being put out with a million men planning for an offensive, with 500k already there waiting for the signal (not sure how they achieve that). If they were planning to invade again with a million, they would have to call for another partial mobilization to reach that number. And I haven't even mentioned the logistics of dealing with that! And the beginning of that invasion was disastrous even when they had more and better equipment. Not to mention they were already robbing grocery and convenient stores for food and water after 2 or 3 days into the war!
You can't mobilise 1 million men in months, you need internal movement, location to train those people and equip those people, it will take months, if not years to do that, unless they are doing some Enemy at The Gate stuff where they just give them rifle in the Ukrainian border and push them into the frontline in their civvies........

Any type of massive troop deposition is going to be noticed, both by SATINT and SIGINT. You need to move a lot of stuff to designated jump off point. All of which have no indication or what so ever. There are increased activities in Belarus and Ukraine border, but that is not enough to support 1 million troop.

If they want 1 million recruit to fight in Ukraine this March, they will need to mobilise that man back in June 2022.

Right...the Russians believe they are fighting the Jewish, anti Christ, Nazi loving, LGBT President led government. Right now I'm seeing what Putin has done to Ukraine. Putin called Ukrainians brothers and sisters. You believe that?
lol, Russia can successfully mount that kind of big ops now is more or less zero, well, I mean they can try it, but I wouldn't want to be a Russian soldier if they do.

Right...the Russians believe they are fighting the Jewish, anti Christ, Nazi loving, LGBT President led government. Right now I'm seeing what Putin has done to Ukraine. Putin called Ukrainians brothers and sisters. You believe that?
Yes Ukraine were in the past before February 24 2022 brothers and sisters.
But now Zylinske has created this whole mess, don't blame Putin at all for invasion?

NATO was about to put nukes under Moscow with 4 minutes eta to target, so if anyone who's defending Moscow and I would have ordered invasion to protects rights of Russian public interests.

lol, Russia can successfully mount that kind of big ops now is more or less zero, well, I mean they can try it, but I wouldn't want to be a Russian soldier if they do.
May I also ask to say both sides of coin?
Would you or I dare to be a Ukrainian solder on the border, with 50+ years now recruiting in place of out of stock +18 years old dead bodies in ground buried due to 8+ months fighting by Zylinske??

Something like this...

Don't worry, when this war is over, there are a lot of Russian women looking for honey. Look at how many Russian got killed, and if they really send 1 million men like they said, there are I am probably going to be 500,000 widow waiting for you.

Oh, I'm ready; I just have to convince the misses. That I need to create a refugee center, and help humanity. Lol

P.S.: if you don't see me post in the next 72 hours, I will see you on the other side -- heaven.

May I also ask to say both sides of coin?
Would you or I dare to be a Ukrainian solder on the border, with 50+ years now recruiting in place of out of stock +18 years old dead bodies in ground buried due to 8+ months fighting by Zylinske??
If your country is being attack, it's not whether or not you "Dare" to be a soldier, you either accept defeat, rolled over and put yourself in Russian mercy, or you fight. It's been 11 months now, it's pretty clear the Ukrainian is choosing the latter option.

On the other hand, I don't do bullshit, whether or not it come from Ukraine or Russia. If you really do believe Ukrainian is running out of fighting men, or Russian lost 6000 and killed 300,000 Ukrainian, then well.....I can only say good luck if you are a Russian soldier.

Thirdly, judging by the fact on warfare, Russia, not Ukraine, is the side that running out of men power. Traditionally, attacker (RUSSIA) need 3 to 1 ratio to overwhelm a defence garrison if the attacker enjoy both Ground and Air Superiority, we know for a fact that Russia NEVER enjoy air superiority, but let's still say Russia need 3 to 1 advantage, which is something Russia did not have at the moment.

Let's not look at propaganda from both side, let's stick with what we know for sure. Russia have not had any major success since July (6 months ago) when they took Sieverodonetsk, while Ukraine last major Territorial gain is November last year. Russia have been buying Iranian drone, buying Iranian ammo, Mobilising reserve, that all point to Russia have a serious Resource and Manpower problem, because you don't do any of that MID-WAR, you do that, that mean you are lacking on the item you need to complete the job, in this case, Russia at least needs drone, munition and manpower. That's where the shortage was.

On the other hand, you really have to be stupid to think Russia or anyone can pull out a 1 million men offensive in 2 months or so, training and indoctrination aside, you need to give these people equipment, forming them into an organisation and the move them from anywhere in the country to the frontline. Do you think you can do all that in just 2 months? Training and indoctrination alone is a serious problem, sure, you can put untrain man in the frontline, As a attacker, you are more or less asking them to commit suicide. It takes in general 2 experience soldier to train 10 recruits, so you are talking about 1 million men, that would take 200,000 experience soldiers to train that 1 million men alone, where are you going to find that 200k men to train the million conscripts? You have an active war going on, it's not like you have that many people to spare.

On the other hand, Ukrainian trained by both Ukrainian themselves and NATO countries, NATO alone responsible for around 30,000 recruit training last 10 months and let's assume the same rate in country, you are talking about 60,000 new soldier a year with just pulling off 3000 Ukrainian soldier from the frontline, that's a regeneration ratio you can afford. You don't need to be a military expert to know this is why Russia is having manpower problem.

If your country is being attack, it's not whether or not you "Dare" to be a soldier, you either accept defeat, rolled over and put yourself in Russian mercy, or you fight. It's been 11 months now, it's pretty clear the Ukrainian is choosing the latter option.

On the other hand, I don't do bullshit, whether or not it come from Ukraine or Russia. If you really do believe Ukrainian is running out of fighting men, or Russian lost 6000 and killed 300,000 Ukrainian, then well.....I can only say good luck if you are a Russian soldier.

Thirdly, judging by the fact on warfare, Russia, not Ukraine, is the side that running out of men power. Traditionally, attacker (RUSSIA) need 3 to 1 ratio to overwhelm a defence garrison if the attacker enjoy both Ground and Air Superiority, we know for a fact that Russia NEVER enjoy air superiority, but let's still say Russia need 3 to 1 advantage, which is something Russia did not have at the moment.

Let's not look at propaganda from both side, let's stick with what we know for sure. Russia have not had any major success since July (6 months ago) when they took Sieverodonetsk, while Ukraine last major Territorial gain is November last year. Russia have been buying Iranian drone, buying Iranian ammo, Mobilising reserve, that all point to Russia have a serious Resource and Manpower problem, because you don't do any of that MID-WAR, you do that, that mean you are lacking on the item you need to complete the job, in this case, Russia at least needs drone, munition and manpower. That's where the shortage was.

On the other hand, you really have to be stupid to think Russia or anyone can pull out a 1 million men offensive in 2 months or so, training and indoctrination aside, you need to give these people equipment, forming them into an organisation and the move them from anywhere in the country to the frontline. Do you think you can do all that in just 2 months? Training and indoctrination alone is a serious problem, sure, you can put untrain man in the frontline, As a attacker, you are more or less asking them to commit suicide. It takes in general 2 experience soldier to train 10 recruits, so you are talking about 1 million men, that would take 200,000 experience soldiers to train that 1 million men alone, where are you going to find that 200k men to train the million conscripts? You have an active war going on, it's not like you have that many people to spare.

On the other hand, Ukrainian trained by both Ukrainian themselves and NATO countries, NATO alone responsible for around 30,000 recruit training last 10 months and let's assume the same rate in country, you are talking about 60,000 new soldier a year with just pulling off 3000 Ukrainian soldier from the frontline, that's a regeneration ratio you can afford. You don't need to be a military expert to know this is why Russia is having manpower problem.
We'll see the end result
With nukes being used by Russia?
NATO can't afford to lose whole Europe for sake of Ukraine alone?
Russia has deployed a new factory line specifically for hypersonic missiles 2 days ago. Expect more missiles attacks on Ukraine.
Like I said to date Russia has not lost any battle in last 400+ years to date.

Look I said many time before ..
I'll say it again... You cannot fight Russians ! Simply.
Napoleon tried to invade Russia & failed badly.
Hitler tried to invade Russia and failed miserably.
Does anyone think in remotely Puny country like Ukraine with all NATO assistance can manage to defeat Russia ?? If you do think this you must be brain washed living in Fools western nation.
napoleon tried to do it fast before build adequate supply route there or solidify it's line.
hitler the moron failed because he opened a second battlefront instead of first end his work in west of Europe and finish off England when he could, in short he did a half arsed invasion and let england and its allies resupply Russia . also keep half of its army occupied in west and instead of going after south of USSR and cut the oil shipped from azerbaiejan to USSR he decided to waste a year on a shitty city that he could not even put a complete siege on

napoleon tried to do it fast before build adequate supply route there or solidify it's line.
hitler the moron failed because he opened a second battlefront instead of first end his work in west of Europe and finish off England when he could, in short he did a half arsed invasion and let england and its allies resupply Russia . also keep half of its army occupied in west and instead of going after south of USSR and cut the oil shipped from azerbaiejan to USSR he decided to waste a year on a shitty city that he could not even put a complete siege on
Absolutely spot on
You for sure know history as I read it in articles & years of studying :)

We'll see the end result
With nukes being used by Russia?
NATO can't afford to lose whole Europe for sake of Ukraine alone?
Russia has deployed a new factory line specifically for hypersonic missiles 2 days ago. Expect more missiles attacks on Ukraine.
Like I said to date Russia has not lost any battle in last 400+ years to date.
First of all, Russia lost 2 wars in the last 150 years, Russo-Japanese War (1904) and Crimean War (1856)

Second of all, if Russia use nuke, that's the end of the world, because that would mean US would use nuke, so it will be too late to think about the "losing Europe"

Thirdly, if Russia would have use nuke, they would have used it already, they lose Kyiv in April, Kharkiv in September and Kherson in November, their campaign had bogged down since July, if they would use nuke on Ukraine, they would have used it in September/October-ish

And finally, Hypersonic missile is not going to make a different in this war. Missile is a point to point target, you have 1 missile corresponded to 1 target, there are more than 1000+ target in Ukraine, troop concentration, command center, ammunition depot, warehouse etc. In fact, it would be pretty stupid to use Hypersonic missile to try to turn the balance, because that would cost Russia too much money for too little return.

The difference here is quite obvious. France (Napoleon) and Germany (Hitler) were attacking Russia. Russia is now attacking Ukraine. You cannot compare a defensive war to an offensive war. Those fought differently.

The difference here is quite obvious. France (Napoleon) and Germany (Hitler) were attacking Russia. Russia is now attacking Ukraine. You cannot compare a defensive war to an offensive war. Those fought differently.
are they any different now , this shithole is past those distinction , one day Russian are on offensive , one day they are on defensive , its also the case about Ukraine . you can't anymore say who is on offensive and who is on defensive position they even on the same battlefield are on both position .
and all come to basic , keep supply routes open , pomp enough man to fill rapidly emptying front line and hope one side falter. and empty as much shell on the other side as possible

are they any different now , this shithole is past those distinction , one day Russian are on offensive , one day they are on defensive , its also the case about Ukraine . you can't anymore say who is on offensive and who is on defensive position they even on the same battlefield are on both position .
and all come to basic , keep supply routes open , pomp enough man to fill rapidly emptying front line and hope one side falter. and empty as much shell on the other side as possible
The difference is you need to bring supply into Ukraine if Russia want to defend the gain in Ukraine, you need to pipe troop to do that everytime, there is ALWAYS going to be a line of communication from the frontline in Ukraine back to Russia because Russian troop did not originated from Ukraine.

I said back in June when everybody laugh at me When I said US is going to transfer HIMARS or M270 to Ukraine because exactly of this issue, for Russia, they will need to overcome the entire frontline they are facing to gain ground, for Ukraine, you don't even need to face their frontline to retake those position, all you need to do is to disrupt their rear. Case in point, Ukrainian took Kherson without even facing the Russian troop, you want to know how they did that? They did that by taking out the infrastructure in the rear and make it hard to supply the Russian troop in the front all the way from Russia.

That is the big different.

1 Million men? What they are planning a cavalry charge on horse backs?

A one million man offensive???

The logistical chain needed to perform that kind of push is simply impossible to formulate for the Russians, not to mention that I doubt the US even has enough gear to keep a one million man offensive going for longer than a week or so.

A one million man offensive???

The logistical chain needed to perform that kind of push is simply impossible to formulate for the Russians, not to mention that I doubt the US even has enough gear to keep a one million man offensive going for longer than a week or so.

Russians can't even mount a localized and successful combined arms operations with several BTGs and some here believe this nonsense of an offensive with 1 million men.

How will they all be fed and armed, they won't last the week. It seems putin is determed to destroy his country.

Back
Top Bottom