What's new

Russia in talks with India for $30 billion pipeline

1971 was the best thing to happen, we got rid of the sub humans, defeat or victory the result couldn't be better.

How could I have called those creatures pakistani.

Russia are currently the largest oil producers in the world, and they have (by far) the largest natural gas reserves on the planet.

If the "West" (I.e. America and those Western countries who follow American orders) don't want those Russian energy resources, all the more for us in Asia.

China alone is already the largest energy consumer on the planet, and we are still a developing country! When we become a developed country in the future, our energy consumption and production is going to soar even higher.

Russian supplies are very reliable, if America wants to sanction us in the future one day (they love to sanction anyone who doesn't follow their orders), then Russian pipelines and huge domestic production will be enough to fulfill our energy demand for as long as we need.

1971 was the best thing to happen, we got rid of the sub humans, defeat or victory the result couldn't be better.

How could I have called those creatures pakistani.

See....it was not them who were sub-humans.

It wasn't them who had any problems in them - YOUR lot had.It was you guys,driven by your total baseless superiority complex always looked down upon the Bengalis,heck didn't even consider human let alone your countrymen.

And you haven't learned your lessons till this day.The Bangladeshi members should take a look.

Last edited:
See....it was not them who were sub-humans.YOU were.

It wasn't them who had any problems in them - YOUR lot had.It was you guys,driven by your total baseless superiority complex always looked down upon the Bengalis,heck didn't even consider human let alone your countrymen.

And you haven't learned your lessons till this day.The Bangladeshi members should take a look.

Let them take a look, they can enjoy their sonar Bangladesh, they carry the blood of traitors then can never be on equal footing as me, even a Hindus has more status in my eyes then them.

Let them take a look, they can enjoy their sonar Bangladesh, they carry the blood of traitors then can never be on equal footing as me, even a Hindus has more status in my eyes then them.

You see there is difference between calling them traitors and considering them sub-humans.
The traitor part....atleast it makes some sense from you standpoint however unjust that may or may not be in reality.Heck even many Indians,especially the vast majority of Indian Bengalis consider the Bangladeshis (atleast a big portion of them) to be traitors.

However treating them or any group of people as sub-humans can never be justified.

You see there is difference between calling them traitors and considering them sub-humans.
The traitor part....atleast it makes some sense from you standpoint however unjust that may or may not be in reality.Heck even many Indians,especially the vast majority of Indian Bengalis consider the Bangladeshis (atleast a big portion of them) to be traitors.

However treating them or any group of people as sub-humans can never be justified.

Dravidian blooded aren't they?, so not much human to begin with.

Dravidian blooded aren't they?, so not much human to begin with.

You should change this mentality friend.I know you have got issues with them.But looking down upon someone due to their skin colour or the way they look isn't a right thing.By doing so,you are also hurting a lot of other people who has got nothing to do with the Bangladeshis including me.
Racism and racial discrimination has done no good to people.We should avoid it and not preach it.

@ghilzai
Whatever u said about Bangladeshi people is RUBBISH. We all humans are made up of Dust particle, No one is better than anyone, U forgot our islamic teaching of (TAQWA) ....You should repent on your sayings....
By the way ...i think 1971 event have taught us many lessons
1. Bangalis hve different mentality / patience level then us, we took them like Sindi/Balouchi/punjabi/pathans...
2. Bangla is far far away from us, no land/sea route, ....
3. Pakistan & india is divided by Bunch of Jock-sters, One scrap piece of land in East & one in scrap in West (incomeplete without kashmir) , they divided subcontinent land like an Idiot TAILOR
4. Banglis as one Nation hve strong History as compared to us, they gave tough time to all rulers, including Mughals.
5. there r many many points, but one things that distrubs me most....Why india took part in our Brotherly Conflict, when it's Obvious, bangla will not stay any longer with us...Why india played hostile role towards us??

Moreoer pakistan is infact not Ordinary land like turks for turkey, iran for iranins, Pakistan is above them all Concepts, pak is a vision dreamed by Allama Iqbal...................Huge Topic ...bybybybybyby

@ghilzai
Whatever u said about Bangladeshi people is RUBBISH. We all humans are made up of Dust particle, No one is better than anyone, U forgot our islamic teaching of (TAQWA) ....You should repent on your sayings....
By the way ...i think 1971 event have taught us many lessons
1. Bangalis hve different mentality / patience level then us, we took them like Sindi/Balouchi/punjabi/pathans...
2. Bangla is far far away from us, no land/sea route, ....
3. Pakistan & india is divided by Bunch of Jock-sters, One scrap piece of land in East & one in scrap in West (incomeplete without kashmir) , they divided subcontinent land like an Idiot TAILOR
4. Banglis as one Nation hve strong History as compared to us, they gave tough time to all rulers, including Mughals.
5. there r many many points, but one things that distrubs me most....Why india took part in our Brotherly Conflict, when it's Obvious, bangla will not stay any longer with us...Why india played hostile role towards us??

Moreoer pakistan is infact not Ordinary land like turks for turkey, iran for iranins, Pakistan is above them all Concepts, pak is a vision dreamed by Allama Iqbal...................Huge Topic ...bybybybybyby

Choudry Rehmat Ali, Iqbal not worth
Mentioning or Jinnah who I don't accept as my Baba e Qom.

:sniper:@ghilzai
If you try to take Credit away from Dr.Allama muhammad Iqbal....then i wage War on you....

Choudry rehmat ali is Just Journalist and his big contribution is spreading the vision of Dr.Allama iqbal, and Quaid is man of destny that made that dream ture

Last edited:
but one things that distrubs me most....Why india took part in our Brotherly Conflict, when it's Obvious, bangla will not stay any longer with us...Why india played hostile role towards us??
Becasue you pakisatanis attacked us first by bombing some of our air bases.

I took it as kind of propaganda to give pressure to the west; but the west are not idiot

ensure Sindh and Baluchistan are ripped out of Punjabis hands. this will soon happen inshallah. the evil country has to be broken

I heard they were very quick to surrender, these so called "soldiers".

90,000 of them surrendered to just 4000 of our soldiers in a matter of hours.

Guns to the ground, hands to the air. Like it has always been.

Listen to your general. 15-1 advantage hindu baniya and Pakistanis still fought with dignity and courage. But since colony of Bengal was lost case, there was no other option left. If it was mere 4000 then Pakistanis would have beaten them to death in matter of hours. You guys live in land of fantasy where midget hindu isnt a coward.

I knew the moment I saw your post that you wouldn't know shit.For that,you need to be educated first (madrasa boys aren't counted as educated).
Just read up on Simla agreement,a quick google search will be enough.Even retired Major Agha Humayun Aminh of Pak Army had stated in record that in 1971 Pakista had lost "over 4000 square mile of territory in Western front".So first educate yourself and then come to debate.

Do you think Indja could have hold on plains of Pakistan? 4000 is less then 0,001% Pakistan total area. Hindu mandir educated think his army consist of super monkeys like hanuman.

That guy is always debating the stupid and pathetic threads dealing with castes and races.
Don't waste ur time on him,hes not even madarassa educated it seems:rolleyes:

Well sikh chamar with iq level below even monkey will say that. See my avatar and learn how your kind of portrayed in Hindu Epics.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom