What's new

Russia in talks with India for $30 billion pipeline

its a work in motion

you don't want to run in unprepared, I am neither palestinian nor arab that I should be in the middle east but they have my support

the muslim population of israel is almost beyond 20 percent and will push towards 25/30 percent soon enough (arab population is already heading towards 25 percent)

give it time

Nothing would happen.Give as much hollow support to your Palestine cause as you want to,nothing's gonna change.Israel is here to stay.
From what I have to know,those Jews are ferociously patriotic and extremely intelligent people and they don't take no shit......unlike you guys.If you try to get smart with them then the result won't be good for you guys.History has proved that time and again.It's as I say....inevitable,you guys can't do squat against a ferociously determined and stubborn opponent.You simply don't have the brain.

Bull shit

Your saying the same gutless hindus who foamed at the mouth killing women and children In gujraat didn't want to invade Pakistan, you even tried to occupy Lahore but were destroyed in 65

The reality is, if there was no op Gibraltar, there would have been no 65' war. You can't push the blame on India after starting all the wars.

Nothing would happen.Give as much hollow support to your Palestine cause as you want to,nothing's gonna change.Israel is here to stay.
From what I have to know,those Jews are ferociously patriotic and extremely intelligent people and they don't take no shit......unlike you guys.If you try to get smart with them then the result won't be good for you guys.History has proved that time and again.It's as I say....inevitable,you guys can't do squat against a ferociously determined and stubborn opponent.You simply don't have the brain.

I agree,these fellows simply lack the brain cells

Jews have been butchered for thousands of years they have a history of defeat

picking on some palestinians and arabs at a low ebb proves shit

muslims dont give up, the crusaders took the same area from muslims for over 100 years and muslims didnt give up, decimating the crusaders and retaking all of it

like I said muslims will give the jews no peace and will hound them at every turn not giving up, the muslim population of Israel is growing
fast

the jews can try whatever they want but will struggle to keep our population under control

if you add the muslim population of gaza/israrl/wb muslims are already majority now its only a matter if time

The reality is, if there was no op Gibraltar, there would have been no 65' war. You can't push the blame on India after starting all the wars.

you occupy kashmir

the single reason why their is war and hostility in the first place

:rofl: you want me to respond to all that shit on a smart phone it would take me 3 hours to respond

Pakistan after partition had nothing, nothing

yet had an enemy many times it size to deal with in 47 with no effective military pakistan took a big chunk of kashmir which we retain to this day

in 65 we thrust in Jammu and in a panic india had to try and divert our attention to stop the inevitable, you didnt stop outside Lahore you were devastated and destroyed

in 71 you needed Pakistan to act over 1000 miles from home with limited forces, no supply lines and no reinforcements

The very fact we are standing instigating mumbai, beheading your soldiers with 200 nuclear war heads hanging above your heads like 200 swords is what you should be ashamed about

a nation 7 times smaller then you:agree:

You Pakistanis are a strange and weird lot alright!!I had heard that you guys are a bunch of delusional loonies with no relation to reality but I wasn't aware of the extent before joining this forum.Inbreeding is really a bitch....it kills makes the offsprings retarded.No wonder no one takes you guys seriously you inbred piece of crap.
I gave you historically proven facts acknowledged by none other than Pakistani military officers yet you are hell-bent on uttering those same old propaganda!!Do you even have a brain you moron.Ok believe whatever makes your boat float....what has it gotta do with me??Your bs won't change the reality that we decimated you everytime you started to get smart us.
And you think we are scared of your nukes....lol??We don't even have to send our army to defeat you guys.All we need to do is to either divert the rivers or poison.In both cases your population will die out in starvation,we won't even have to waste a single bullet then.Who in their right minds would want to waste bullets on useless things like you anyway....doesn't even make a god damn sense.

You Pakistanis are a strange and weird lot alright!!I had heard that you guys are a bunch of delusional loonies with no relation to reality but I wasn't aware of the extent before joining this forum.Inbreeding is really a bitch....it kills makes the offsprings retarded.No wonder no one takes you guys seriously you inbred piece of crap.
I gave you historically proven facts acknowledged by none other than Pakistani military officers yet you are hell-bent on uttering those same old propaganda!!Do you even have a brain you moron.Ok believe whatever makes your boat float....what has it gotta do with me??Your bs won't change the reality that we decimated you everytime you started to get smart us.
And you think we are scared of your nukes....lol??We don't even have to send our army to defeat you guys.All we need to do is to either divert the rivers or poison.In both cases your population will die out in starvation,we won't even have to waste a single bullet then.Who in their right minds would want to waste bullets on useless things like you anyway....doesn't even make a god damn sense.

a hindu who believes in monkey gods
elephant gods
kali maa
demon gods
blue smurf gods
calling people delusional, thats a joke, cave men would laugh at you pagans

hindus have always been delusional, making up stories to protect their egos

example

Ghauri comes to india gets his tactics wrong has to retreat in the first battle, he goes away, prepares, plans with better tactics and comes back to india to kick ***

anywhere else and he would be lauded as a great commander, but hindus have to make up stories of false non existing hindu chivalry to justify why Ghauri was able to do that

millions of people leave worthless pagan hindu culture in the dirt and choose to follow the one god, &the hindus go into overdrive trying to justify why millions left Hinduism

under aurengzeb mughal empire was at its biggest dividing afterwards for a host of reasons, hindus go into stupid mode making up stories of how the great maraths defeated aurengzeb when sivaji was little more then a terrorist ruling only for a few years befor being defeated and subjugated by the British

story after story to protect the hindu ego from reality

you occupy kashmir

Atleast you agree on some part. Now, if you didn't wanted India to take over Kashmir, why send an army to princely state of kashmir - thus forcing the king to merge the state with India?

Excellent Arugemnts on Both Sides, first of all respect each other faiths, Plz dont Abuse & dont say someone is inferior or dumb......Satisfying Ego by creatng delusional stories is Inherited Problem of Indians, Loss of war'z in indian history always inflicted upon "Mahadisha,Kundlian not matching" "Ominous Stars movement" "not right time to fight back" "Black-Cat crossed them in middle of war"??? correct me if me wrong.......

1. First of all i dont think War-Lost is something very evil & u stop preparing for next one,
2. Indian nation failed to comprehend Global sensation of Muslim Brotherhood, thats why u take muslim & pakistan history seprately, Pakistan is not country its a vision , came into being when first muslim converted in 713 Qasim vs Raja dahir battle, If Pakistan LOST we've someone in muslim world, and if indians r wiped out?? then nobody damn cares u??
3. When pak-india came into being 1947, India hve everything prepared and ready "Capital Resources Real estate Commerce Army" while Pakistan hve nothing to offer "No capital, no real estate, world biggest migration, no commerce, half breed army"
4. No pakistani sultan ever conqured Bangladesh so that we're under Oath to protect them, it is not a matter As two brothers who decides to live apart in reality we realized hidden Indians motives,intentions towards us
5. Bangla is 3 sided annexed with india, Political turmoil is underway, suddenly its becomes Alien hostile land for our army, Zia ur rahman and many other Army officials revolted pak army in the middle of conflict, PakArmy diployed to suppress strikes in bangla not~not anyway thy intended to have fight with indians, So pak army lack high Profile Military Equipment in Bangla,
One thing more; Troubled Army of East Pakistan Surrendered to your General Aurora, NOT WEST PAKISTAN if u've any doubt on that saying u can consult ur superiors

It will take time,if at all it happens.
But russia-ching deal is virtually guarenteed pretty soon

What we need is a safe passage through CAR straight into India without either touching China or Pakistan. Which means that we essentially need Azad Kashmir back. There is simply no other way; but how we take it back, that has to be seen. War is not a solution; peace is something Pakistanis won't agree to. Maybe the Americans need to teach us how to get this done. :P

The other way will be too long via Iran then under the sea and then into India. Iran is the only neutral country in this region that has the sensibility other countries here lack. Not to mention that it will need Iran's consent and we have to pay a heavy transit fees to them; acceptable than having our country by the nuts from either China or Pakistan.

But there has to be an alternative.

What we need is a safe passage through CAR straight into India without either touching China or Pakistan. Which means that we essentially need Azad Kashmir back. There is simply no other way; but how we take it back, that has to be seen. War is not a solution; peace is something Pakistanis won't agree to. Maybe the Americans need to teach us how to get this done. :P

The other way will be too long via Iran then under the sea and then into India. Iran is the only neutral country in this region that has the sensibility other countries here lack. Not to mention that it will need Iran's consent and we have to pay a heavy transit fees to them; acceptable than having our country by the nuts from either China or Pakistan.

But there has to be an alternative.

Capturing Azad Kashmir won't help much either,at least not in this case.The fucking altitude and treacherous rugged mountainous terrain along with the chilling cold won't simply allow it to establish the pipe lines.

Excellent Arugemnts on Both Sides, first of all respect each other faiths, Plz dont Abuse & dont say someone is inferior or dumb......Satisfying Ego by creatng delusional stories is Inherited Problem of Indians, Loss of war'z in indian history always inflicted upon "Mahadisha,Kundlian not matching" "Ominous Stars movement" "not right time to fight back" "Black-Cat crossed them in middle of war"??? correct me if me wrong.......
Yeah you are totally wrong.Read the arguments of your another Pakistani member and you will feel that you just described Pakistanis perfectly,lol
2. Indian nation failed to comprehend Global sensation of Muslim Brotherhood, thats why u take muslim & pakistan history seprately, Pakistan is not country its a vision , came into being when first muslim converted in 713 Qasim vs Raja dahir battle, If Pakistan LOST we've someone in muslim world,
ROFL,cool story Reality is Pakistan is a new nation which was formed in 1947 and not in 713 lol.From where you put out these figures and dates moron,from your ***???? and Pakistan is a vision?? lmao Read how Pakistanis are treated as subhumans and inferior beings in Saudi Arabi.So much for Ummah lol
and if indians r wiped out?? then nobody damn cares u??
That will never happen in the first place.We are a very strong nation and can take care of ourselves unllike Pakistan where there is no concept is sovereignity.
Anyway i think you were talking about Ummah concept.IF there is so Muslim brotherhood in the Muslim world then why Suuni and Shia's are killing each other.?
Why Saudi Arabia and Iran are fighting with each other?? Dont come up with brainfarts here.lol Also you may want to check whats stance of your Muslim brother nation on Kashmir and how many countries helped you actually in war??
3. When pak-india came into being 1947, India hve everything prepared and ready "Capital Resources Real estate Commerce Army" while Pakistan hve nothing to offer "No capital, no real estate, world biggest migration, no commerce, half breed army"
India was not created in 1947.India is a very old country whcih existed for thousand of years(Google Bharat varsha)if you want to know more.On the other hand Pakistan is a new country and was formed in 1947.
Now coming to your second point.You are totally wrong.Infact Pakistan was better than India in percapita income and most of the social indicators.Also Pakistan was ahead of India in infrastructure rankings also.We actuallly overtook you and the gap is increasing and widening.
4. No pakistani sultan ever conqured Bangladesh so that we're under Oath to protect them, it is not a matter As two brothers who decides to live apart in reality we realized hidden Indians motives,intentions towards us
LOL Seriously how old are you?? No Pakistan sultan ever conquered Bangladesh thats why you will not protect them :rofl:
Going by this logic Pakistanis alos didnt rule there lands for the majority of the history and were ruled by foreigners.Does that mean it is not your country and your army will not protect it?? :rofl:
5. Bangla is 3 sided annexed with india, Political turmoil is underway, suddenly its becomes Alien hostile land for our army, Zia ur rahman and many other Army officials revolted pak army in the middle of conflict, PakArmy diployed to suppress strikes in bangla not~not anyway thy intended to have fight with indians, So pak army lack high Profile Military Equipment in Bangla,
One thing more; Troubled Army of East Pakistan Surrendered to your General Aurora, NOT WEST PAKISTAN if u've any doubt on that saying u can consult ur superiors
And your point is?? We defeated Pakisatn in Western front also.Read about the longewala incident in which we destroyed more than 40 to 5o tanks.Also read how we wiped out your 1/3 navy and bombed Karachi harbour without any resistance.

Last edited:
a hindu who believes in monkey gods
elephant gods
kali maa
demon gods
blue smurf gods
calling people delusional, thats a joke, cave men would laugh at you pagans

hindus have always been delusional, making up stories to protect their egos

example

Ghauri comes to india gets his tactics wrong has to retreat in the first battle, he goes away, prepares, plans with better tactics and comes back to india to kick ***

anywhere else and he would be lauded as a great commander, but hindus have to make up stories of false non existing hindu chivalry to justify why Ghauri was able to do that

millions of people leave worthless pagan hindu culture in the dirt and choose to follow the one god, &the hindus go into overdrive trying to justify why millions left Hinduism

under aurengzeb mughal empire was at its biggest dividing afterwards for a host of reasons, hindus go into stupid mode making up stories of how the great maraths defeated aurengzeb when sivaji was little more then a terrorist ruling only for a few years befor being defeated and subjugated by the British

story after story to protect the hindu ego from reality

Again,instead of countering my points you are personally attacking me and my cult.What kind of a fucking imbecile are you??Oh I get it....you simply have nothing to counter my arguments.
You are hell-bent on bad mouthing my cult for no apparent reason.I have got no intention of bashing your fucking religion but if you fell such strong a zeal to go that way,so be it then.
So now you have gone
desperate and bringing in the
incidents happened centuries
ago.Bravo fucktard dog!!Bravo!!
Ok,we were massacred by the
barbarian hordes but atleast we
didn't convert to save our
arses.We were far more resilient
than your ancestors who were
also Hindus by the
way....no,actually they were
disgrace in the name of
Hindus.Those bastards got
fucked and massacred by the
turks,afghans and what not and
yet they did what they do best!!
They simply concerted to
muslim!!And now their bastard
sons and their offsprings take
pride in trying to prove Arabian
or Afghan or Turkick
ancestry.You shameless people
even name your repainted
Chinese and NK missiles after
those very same Barbarins who
invaded your land and raped
your ancestors!!And here you
show the audacity to lecture a
Bengali about the barbarians you
dog!!
We Hindus,living east river Beas
have always resisted the
foreigners no matter how much
weak we have been.What have
your ancestors from the west of
Beas done??First they became
the arse lickers of the invading
Macedonians and betrayed the
others.But the Easterners tried
to resist them till there was no
one left to fight.At first,it was
the fabled 7000 Hindu mercs
from Indian hinterland who tried
to stop the Macedonians but
due to a sad twist of fate,they
were finally cut down to the last
man yet they didn't
surrender,what did your
ancestors do??
Then the King Porus almost
defeated them.What did your
ancestors do ??
Then came the barbarian
muslim invaders and what
resistance your ancestors offer
- zero.Yet again they ended up
sucking their cocks.
Then the British came and we
Hindus especially the Bengali
Hindus shaded their blood and
also the Britishers'.We had
orchestrated countless
rebellions against them and it's
only because of us Hindus,India
and your wasteland got
independence.What did you
guys do - yet again you sucked
their cocks,this time of your
British masters.
Like now you are sucking the
cocks of your multiple masters
namely the Chinese,the
Americans,the KSA and who
knows whom else.
In short your Pakistan was
created by the traitors for the
traitors.It's a historical fact and
no body can change that.It's
simply in your blood to betray
and backstab others....it's in
your nature.
And after studying history,I've
come to observe a peculiar
pattern of how the muslims
usually behave.You
see,everytime it's the muslims
who would start the killings but
the moment when the other
side starts to retaliate,they will
just run away with offering little
to no fight.For example,
During the direct action day,
after getting out of the initial
surprise and trauma when the
Hindus fought back,the muslim
dogs simply ran away towards
the eastern parts.What they
started as an organised and
coordinated ethnic cleansing
ended up them suffering
heavier casualties and that too
when the Hindu retaliation was
predominantly disorganised and
uncoordinated frantic fight or
perish reaction!!
And then when the coordinated
Hindu retribution attacks started
in Orisha,Bengal,UP,Bihar etc the
muslims didn't offer any
worthwhile resistance!!In Bihar
alone,it was reported that more
than 30k muslims were
massacred within a few days.
The same thing happened in
Hyderabad and the latest being
in Gujarat.So where were your
mard-e-momins??Where were
your allah??Huh....gutless my
arse.

Jews have been butchered for thousands of years they have a history of defeat

picking on some palestinians and arabs at a low ebb proves shit

muslims dont give up, the crusaders took the same area from muslims for over 100 years and muslims didnt give up, decimating the crusaders and retaking all of it

like I said muslims will give the jews no peace and will hound them at every turn not giving up, the muslim population of Israel is growing
fast

the jews can try whatever they want but will struggle to keep our population under control

if you add the muslim population of gaza/israrl/wb muslims are already majority now its only a matter if time

you occupy kashmir

Again you bring centuries old stories to defend your claims!!Oh I understand you - lately your superhuman muslim world has got nothing to show for themselves other than utter shame,humiliation,defeats,destruction and complete vilification in the eyes of rest of the world and total alienation.You guys are looked with suspicion everywhere.Not so great achievements....huh??

And wrt the Israelis,they are among the smartest people on the earth.No one can destroy them,they are here to stay....period.Your muslim world will be sent to abyss even before you can even come close to harm those guys.

They have been oppressed for years but just look at the irony.Call it twist of fate or anything else,but the now the good Israelis have grown so strong that they can arse **** any muslim country at their will and none of you can even touch them.

Back
Top Bottom