What's new

Russia in talks with India for $30 billion pipeline

Of course, but in this scenario one has to factor in the huge investment required initially and the tough terrain the pipeline needs to pass through makes the project less viable. Compared to that shipping oil through sea will work out cheaper in volumes.
once the pipeline is built its cheaper

Huge population didnt help you guys against us. It can only help you on people with similar abilities like Bengalis and Nepali midgets.

Yeah and that's why we managed to defeat you countless times after 1947.Huh we snatched an entire province of your country in less than 2 weeks and also captured 5000+ square miles of West Pak territory (which we returned when your president begged like a bloody begger during Simla agreement;that's what you lot are good in anyway) 1971!!Had you a slightest bit of shame in your mind,you wouldn't have dared to utter such BS.

And what Bengali midgets are you talking about??It doesn't look good on the mouth of an inbred piece of shit anyway.If you are so sure,then how about fight with a Bengali like me??Rest assured,you won't be getting back alive to the hellhole you reside in....nor your family will be seeing your carcass afterwards.

Huge population didnt help you guys against us. It can only help you on people with similar abilities like Bengalis and Nepali midgets.

Yeah and that's why we managed to defeat you countless times after 1947.Huh we snatched an entire province of your country in less than 2 weeks and also captured 5000+ square miles of West Pak territory (which we returned when your president begged like a bloody begger during Simla agreement;that's what you lot are good in anyway) 1971!!Had you a slightest bit of shame in your mind,you wouldn't have dared to utter such BS.

And what Bengali midgets are you talking about??It doesn't look good on the mouth of an inbred piece of shit anyway.If you are so sure,then how about fight with a Bengali like me??Rest assured,you won't be getting back alive to the hellhole you reside in....nor your family will be seeing your carcass afterwards.

Defeats? Pakistan started wars and it ended in stalement. India once tried to take Lahore with 7 times more resources and population and still got beaten to death. Never again Bharotis has done anything like that. I don't even know wtf are you talking about capturing west pakistan. Its just not possible for hindu baniya or anyone else a part from USA. So even if they returned they did themselves favor, because they would soon would have been beaten to death there.

pakistanis-in-bangladesh-surrender.jpg

Defeats? Pakistan started wars and it ended in stalement. India once tried to take Lahore with 7 times more resources and population and still got beaten to death. Never again Bharotis has done anything like that. I don't even know wtf are you talking about capturing west pakistan. Its just not possible for hindu baniya or anyone else a part from USA. So even if they returned they did themselves favor, because they would soon would have been beaten to death there.

Stupidity galore:rolleyes:

I was talking about Pakistan, not colony of bengal where just 33.000 army men were deployed. They still gave bloody nose to your hindu kind despite Bharat advantage 15-1. Listen to your general.

whatever......:coffee:
result>>
bangladesh.gif

I heard they were very quick to surrender, these so called "soldiers".

90,000 of them surrendered to just 4000 of our soldiers in a matter of hours.

Guns to the ground, hands to the air. Like it has always been.

And I thought each muslim warrior is equal to x number of soldiers

Where x>1 at least:rolleyes:

I knew the moment I saw your post that you wouldn't know shit.For that,you need to be educated first (madrasa boys aren't counted as educated).
Just read up on Simla agreement,a quick google search will be enough.Even retired Major Agha Humayun Aminh of Pak Army had stated in record that in 1971 Pakista had lost "over 4000 square mile of territory in Western front".So first educate yourself and then come to debate.

Ok guys,lets accept the fact that not all of the "93000" East Pakistani POWs of 1971 war,were soldiers.At the time the hostility began the Pakistani Army in the east consisted of 3 infantry divisions +1/2 brigades which means they had about ~45-50k regular troops.Add ~10k irregulars.So among the 93000 POWs captured,around 55k were combatants and rest were civilians.
And it's not the capturing of East Pakistan itself which is most important part of that conflict,it was quite inevitable since that province was relatively 'lightly' defended compared to West Pakistan and they were already isolated from the West coupled with almost total lack of air power.What is important is the pace of the operation and the very short time it took IA to capture Dhaka.But most important of them all was the poor performance of the Pakistani forces in the western front where IA had no clear and decisive advantage.

I knew the moment I saw your post that you wouldn't know shit.For that,you need to be educated first (madrasa boys aren't counted as educated).
Just read up on Simla agreement,a quick google search will be enough.Even retired Major Agha Humayun Aminh of Pak Army had stated in record that in 1971 Pakista had lost "over 4000 square mile of territory in Western front".So first educate yourself and then come to debate.

That guy is always debating the stupid and pathetic threads dealing with castes and races.
Don't waste ur time on him,hes not even madarassa educated it seems:rolleyes:

That guy is always debating the stupid and pathetic threads dealing with castes and races.
Don't waste ur time on him,hes not even madarassa educated it seems:rolleyes:

OOPS!!Didn't know that boss.

By the way,I apologise to you for my harsh words against you in the China thread.I really didn't mean those and neither I'm usually like that.
It's only that '62 is an emotional incident for me and my family.
Anyway I apologise for my behaviour again.What do you say....friends??

OOPS!!Didn't know that boss.

By the way,I apologise to you for my harsh words against you in the China thread.I really didn't mean those and neither I'm usually like that.
It's only that '62 is an emotional incident for me and my family.
Anyway I apologise for my behaviour again.What do you say....friends??

I am used to everything here,dosen't bother me much:p:rolleyes:

Chalo maaf kiya:D

Back
Top Bottom