What's new

Russia imposes No Fly zone over Syria

Why you loling moron? Hitler propably sacked your slavic untermensch granddaddy into his oven.

LOL!
Russians slav? They actions against Ukraine is anti slav and their desire to conquer region of ex-yu is evident, specially with old guard like Putin ruling Russia.

Any plane that look like a threat to Russian planes WILL be destroyed without warning.
Are French also banned from flying?
Of course not. I've read somewhere that before every mission,the Russians are being informed of our flight routes,so to avoid any incidents,and why whould Russia shoot down our jets ?
The primary mission of our jets is to bomb ISIS scums positions,not to shoot down Russian jets or whatever.
@vostok @Barmaley @victor07

Last edited:
RUSSIA HAS OVER 5000 NUCLEAR WEAPONS, ENOUGH TO FRY ALL TURKS.

...and result of that is that more Russians would die. :)

Russia will use nukes in case they're bunch of cowards.

Iranian brother... You pick on Turks, you pick on Bosnians and when you pick on Bosnians then you pick on Croats and when you pick on Croats you pick on Poland and Ukraine, but also your own country... Its a domino.

...and result of that is that more Russians would die. :)

Russia will use nukes in case they're bunch of cowards.

Iranian brother... You pick on Turks, you pick on Bosnians and when you pick on Bosnians then you pick on Croats and when you pick on Croats you pick on Poland and Ukraine, but also your own country... Its a domino.
RUSSIA IS GLOBAL POWER WITH ADVANCED WEAPONRY, TURKEY IS REGIONAL POWER AT BEST.

WE DON'T PICK ON ANYONE JUST DEFENDING REGION FROM ZIONIST BACKED RATS NOW IN THE FORM OF SUNNI JIHADISM.

RUSSIA HAS OVER 5000 NUCLEAR WEAPONS, ENOUGH TO FRY ALL TURKS.

i realy doubt LOL, that Russian nukes after so much incompetence and lack of replenishment/FUNDING since 90s are in a good shape today.

Nuclear material like Plutonium is decaying very fast. In 30 years a nuclear warhead can become completly erased of ist nuclear power and will not explode in nuclear fission reaction.

LOL at russia having 9000 soviet era nukes! Pure nonsense!

HAHA

the Iranian is well into destroying Turkey , thats a lot of hate brother .

p.s -- i dont think Russia will nuke Turkey but if Putin gets bit by a rabid dog

RUSSIA IS GLOBAL POWER WITH ADVANCED WEAPONRY, TURKEY IS REGIONAL POWER AT BEST.

Nope... Russia isn't Soviet Union.

the Iranian is well into destroying Turkey , thats a lot of hate brother .

p.s -- i dont think Russia will nuke Turkey but if Putin gets bit by a rabid dog

That happens when Iran is/was solely ran by people that can be compared to Zionists or leaders of Christian countries in middle ages.

I wonder if Iran still wants to erase Israel from the map, and be ALL ALONE with THE HEADCHOPPERS.

HAHAHA

S-400 air defense have been deployed to Latakia. The distance between Latakia city and Aleppo city is 147 km. S-400 range 400 km.

Where does it say that "Russia imposes no fly zone over Syria " ? Maybe Russia wont allow foreign aircrafts over its airbases and perhaps even over Latakia. However, imposing a no fly zone over Syria means that it would shoot down all non Russian coalition aircraft even the American ones. Next time before posting false news, please do a little research on what the word "No fly zone" means.

Latest posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom