What's new

Russia deploys Attack Helicopters to Armenia, builds bases in Cyprus and Iraq

My FOOT, This Great Bloody NATO Bootlicker country Called Turkey

Your ban or warning will not change my tone to Turk Butchers of innocent lives in Syria-Iraq and Armenia.
Go ahead with your moderation.

OK, Go ahead like that. I will find a proper language that suits for your easy character vomiting hatreds regarding Turkiye at every opportunity !

Warning issued for performing same attitude, provocative posts !

other sect

I know, that guys a...licking Farsi... sects... Selim The Great and Murat IV were always right

r

Can you point me the forum rule where it said Ata cant be judged? He could be whatever to you but to us a military leader plus dictator with questionable links.

You should get a ticket for being so dumb and ugly ;)

@DV RULES , Warning issued for calling Turkey as "monkey" in private message !

You can prefer kissing Russian boots in your private life I respect but I never let the people like you to use the name of Turkey for your desperate activities to spread hatreds and provocations in Turkish section !

Last edited:
There is nothing Turkey can do against Russia.

There are a lot of things Russia can and will do against Turkey.

You bhartis are really special kind of people

Funny that we couldnt care less about sects since the country thats closest to us is a Shia country.

If you mean Azerbaijan i dont agree with, they are more secular then shia

If you mean Azerbaijan i dont agree with, they are more secular then shia
Being secular doesnt mean anything, most Azeris still have faith in Religion, being atheist would make a difference.

You should also consider that Turkish-Azeri relation predate the respective states by a long shot, one exsample is the ''Kafkas Islam Ordusu'' so yea still sects dont matter for us.

yeah ok tomorrow I will eat a lemon cake for your russian friends.. :)

we can if we want make syria a hell for russians also krim could be hell for them so my indian friend is that not enough?

Syria and Kurdistan are in your backyards, that's the difference. Russia helping Assad is a nice political ploy and Putin would love to setup a warm-water port and military bases in Syria, but Syria is unimportant to Russia apart from that.

Situation in Syria is not leverage in Russia, not by a long shot. Russia can drop Soviet surplus bombs against ISIL and Al Nusra and hand over Soviet surplus arms to Kurds for decades, and not lose anything at all.

If Turkey were part of EU then maybe you could do something against them, but as long as you deny Armenian genocides you will never be allowed to join EU.

Being secular doesnt mean anything, most Azeris still have faith in Religion, being atheist would make a difference.

You should also consider that Turkish-Azeri relation predate the respective states by a long shot, one exsample is the ''Kafkas Islam Ordusu'' so yea still sects dont matter for us.

Kafkas islam ordusu soldiers were Turkish people from anatolia lead by Nuri Paşa its main mission was to free the Turkic peoples under occupation and establish new Turk-Islamic union in the caucasus and Azerbaijan Turks were one of the many groups that needed help and they got it if anything that just proves that WE Turks from Turkiye arent secterian but other then that it doesnt mean 'shia' Azeris dont care about sect

If they didnt care about sect we wouldnt have had battle of Caldıran as you know both powers were Turkic

What i am trying to make clear is the more they are shias the less they will like Turkey

Btw there are many Sunni Azeri Turks aswell never forget that

Warning issued for insulting Ataturk !

Warning issued for insulting great country called Turkiye ! Try one more time to give me right of banning you with a great pleasure !

Why are Turks so touchy. I always thought Turkey was a liberal country and not a fanatic country like Saudi. Guess I am totally wrong.

90 percent Pakistanis love Turkiye. Rest of them belong to other sect :P

Who are those 10%? Shias? Are there only 10% Shias in Pakistan?

You gave an example of huge sacrifice by Turkish army while saying "look this is proof azeris are not secterian'

It is Turkish army who did the job not other way around

No offence just to make myself more clear i hope you got my point

Kafkas islam ordusu soldiers were Turkish people from anatolia lead by Nuri Paşa its main mission was to free the Turkic peoples under occupation and establish new Turk-Islamic union in the caucasus and Azerbaijan Turks were one of the many groups that needed help and they got it if anything that just proves that WE Turks from Turkiye arent secterian but other then that it doesnt mean 'shia' Azeris dont care about sect

If they didnt care about sect we wouldnt have had battle of Caldıran as you know both powers were Turkic

What i am trying to make clear is the more they are shias the less they will like Turkey

Btw there are many Sunni Azeri Turks aswell never forget that
Turkic people fought eachother throught the histroy, i still think sect doesnt matter.

Turkic people fought eachother throught the histroy, i still think sect doesnt matter.
Russia deployed MI-8 and MI-24 attack helicopters to Yerevan, 20 km to Turkish Boarder.
Also negotiations with Cyprus and Iraq are underway to build Russian bases.
Imagine Cyprus is an EU -member !

Inadvertently, we are responsible for the present worsening situation of the world as whole and of Muslim Ummah particularly. Because we destroyed the world equilibrium by being a proxy of US and destroying the entity called USSR making it unipolar........and stupidly we boost about it. In my view i welcome deployment and expansion gesture of Russia on world stage. Increasing Russian influence will bring sanity on world forum.

It doesnt matter for you because you are not religious but for religious people it does matter more then anything else that is what you need to understand

Um..Turkey controls this and we can't thank them enough times...
Bosphorus Strait - All About Turkey

View attachment 278212
Look how narrow it gets...<1km!

This solves lots of headaches...which we don't need. We have the Russian Black Sea fleet pinned in. They can't move anything without us knowing. Their only other option is to come down from the arctic circle (or Kaliningrad) or from the Pacific.

You are a good analyst/Geo strategists. I need to know your real name soldier.:smokin::buba_phone::D

In my view i welcome deployment and expansion gesture of Russia on world stage. Increasing Russian influence will bring sanity on world forum.

:rofl: Are you dreaming??:cheesy:.......Since when has there ever been sanity in Geo politics?? :lol:

I don't understand how some of you people in the muslim world can be so naive/dumb. Jeez....you think holy angel Russia is coming to your aid??:omghaha: No wonder your region is so backward and a battleground/testing ground for western powers and Russia.:lol:

Last edited:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom