What's new

Russia deploys Attack Helicopters to Armenia, builds bases in Cyprus and Iraq

Nowhere. US found out that YPG PKK is playing his own game with Russia and Iran, also with parts of IS. Do you think IS is homogen ?

US doesn't care. What the State Department and military dreams about is a pro-US Kurdistan state carved out of Iraq and Syria, complete with their own US bases. Right next to Iran, Iraq ,and Syria. Plus they would be in control of a number of oilfields. This is perfectly aligned with US interests in the region.

This is why some have even gone so far as to suggest US helped cause all the original instability and supported ISIS as puppets to reach this endgame. The pieces are all being setup for a joint assault on Mosul by Kurdish and Coalition forces, where Kurdistan is then recognized as its own state. US could have easily levelled the city and sent in the marines to clean up months ago, similar to how they operated in the Second Battle of Fallujah. US is obviously waiting for Kurds to be ready and for the time to be ripe.

There is a non-stop spam of Pro-Kurdish news here in the media. Stories about courageous women with AKs defending their families, Kurds fighting ISIS on their own, etc. We barely hear anything about the 'evil' YPG PKK in mainstream US media, in fact I wouldn't know about them either if I didn't browse alternative news sites. There is an obvious setup and overarching strategy here. We saw this same sort of US 'priming' by the media in the run up to the Iraq war. It is only a matter of time now.

barely hear anything about the 'evil' YPG PKK

Try to watch independent global media and not TRUMP. Independent Kurdish State ? Courageous fighters of PKK ?
Turkish Army and USA helped that rats to free Ayn-Al Arab and Sengal ? Fooling or kidding me ?

On which Planet are you living :pop:

Russia prepares for nuclear war.

Putin ordered that Ilyushin Il-80 should be converted to stealth command post, comparable to AIR FORCE ONE::pop:

''Rusya nükleer savaşa hazırlanıyor''

300px-Ilyushin_Il-80_over_Moscow_6_May_2010.jpg

Losing a military base in ME is not the same as having a Kurdistan state forming and demanding part of your land. They are not even remotely in the same realm.

Russia has dropped a few bombs against ISIS, but they know they have to first coordinate with Assad and drive out Al-Nusra and the terrorist proxy fighters. Being able to coordinate with a ground force is the only way to reclaim land, as US is slowly finding out. Kurds are the best and closest forces to take out Mosul as well as most of ISIS (just look at a map of the conflict), US and Russia both understand this. In exchange, everyone knows what the Kurds want: statehood. The longer this situation drags out the more and more likely a Kurdish state is becoming. Even the US media is portraying Kurds in a positive light (no doubt under 'direction' of the State Department), as the only 'good guys' fighting in Syria and Iraq, more than anything this is a sign of what is to come. US has chosen their winner.

you dare to say such a thing after ayn al arab :laughcry::omghaha: :laughcry:

man last time I will answer you..

I just gave you the reason why russia is supporting assad and not fighting against IS yeah they fight against the ones who are a bigger thread to assad..and not with who they claim to fight..

maybe your realm is a different one even you cannot understand that turks are training kurds against IS.. so they are aware of a kurdish state near our borders it depend on who they are..

be in your realm your astral world of knowledge and russian flowers I think debating with you has no meaning..

Being secular doesnt mean anything, most Azeris still have faith in Religion, being atheist would make a difference.

You should also consider that Turkish-Azeri relation predate the respective states by a long shot, one exsample is the ''Kafkas Islam Ordusu'' so yea still sects dont matter for us.
Most of Azerbaijanis dont really care about secterian.. But, Iran, Turkey and Saudi Arabia pour a lot of money to change people towards them... I am not sure what is gonna happen in the future as more and more people becoming religious..

Most of Azerbaijanis dont really care about secterian.. But, Iran, Turkey and Saudi Arabia pour a lot of money to change people towards them... I am not sure what is gonna happen in the future as more and more people becoming religious..

religious is not the problem the problem is wich kind and influence..

so if turkey will care of religious groubs and minoritys then there is no problem..
the worst thing that could happen is when our country does not care and let saudis recruit..

also it depends on how you sell it to the people I dont see a problem azerbaycan is a brother country and only idiots and fanatics would dare to be secterian.. I dont know any turk religious or not or more religious who does not say azerbaycan is brother..

religious is not the problem the problem is wich kind and influence..

so if turkey will care of religious groubs and minoritys then there is no problem..
the worst thing that could happen is when our country does not care and let saudis recruit..

also it depends on how you sell it to the people I dont see a problem azerbaycan is a brother country and only idiots and fanatics would dare to be secterian.. I dont know any turk religious or not or more religious who does not say azerbaycan is brother..
Turkey is strong in the region as many people switch to Sunni.. They now understand that, thats the real Islam.
However, unfortunately, there are many Salafi(Wahabis) in north of Azerbaijan, which is influence by Dagestan and Chechnya.
but still, You will not feel like as a religious country in Azerbaijan. I think main power and difference is about the language..
People love Turkey, but, unfortunately, They get Russian linguistic influence more and more... especially in Baku, which is half of the population.. It started after Aliyevs family are Russian speaking and appointed people to higher positions that could speak in Russian well( wtf huh?). The main reason, i just hate this guy!!!

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom