What's new

Russia, China and Pakistan: An Emerging New Axis?

Pakistan is barely a functional state ,more like Ukraine. Though the Russia-china alliance is on . Pakistan not so much.

Not sure about the axis part. Russia doesn't harm anyone by having good ties with Pakistan. No one dumps anyone, such talk is childish and immature. Nations have many interests, and in order to further those you need to talk to multiple nations.

You know, in the days of the Second World War, too, everyone had to choose sides. The winners received all and the losers left the world stage and no economic development will never help them.

I don't know.But right now there is a life and death struggle in Donbass. But the Ukrainian army and its punishers are increasingly defecting.

You know, in the days of the Second World War, too, everyone had to choose sides. The winners received all and the losers left the world stage and no economic development will never help them.

Let's agree, its not WW3 right now. Let's agree that as you are not able to agree that US and Russia should make up (logic of old grudge), same is the case with India and Pakistan.

Also, the day Pakistan goes against US to support China and Russia, that will be the day.

You are increasingly sounding like the Americans. I find it difficult to believe, that a Russian is saying this. As for Indo-Russian relations check the below global response to Russian Crimean actions. As they say, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. You can read more about the image on this link and be sure to read the Indian reaction here

. File:Crimea reaction clean.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1200px-Crimea_reaction_clean.svg.png

Even Afghanistan, it seems they still have soft corner for Russia.

Pakistan is barely a functional state ,more like Ukraine. Though the Russia-china alliance is on . Pakistan not so much.

If this is Pakistan as barely functional then lets see what happens when they are functioning.

Right now India is desperately touring the world handing out dollars and their asses trying to isolate this "barely functional state" :lol:

Another Low IQ level again from India. :rolleyes:

America just needs to arm TTP to successfully carry out a sharia/sunni/Wahabbi maidan all with Victoria nuland and Saudi shiekhs to give cookies and AK-47's to the maulvis and their frenzied mobs . Islamabad will fall and the start of the massacre of minorities of shias,non-muslim ,liberals will start and the civil war then.

Let's agree, its not WW3 right now. Let's agree that as you are not able to agree that US and Russia should make up (logic of old grudge), same is the case with India and Pakistan.
Do you really believe that the West will just dissolve NATO and cease to destroy one country after the other?
They openly said they are going to rule the world, that for them there are no rules. You either bowing to the West and becomes his slave, or fighting with them for the best new world.

I wonder what these two are discussing?

obamapti-m.jpg

How to improve ties with Russia? I think not. Russia know the game that is being played and also know how to play it.

If I was leader of Russia right now my first concern would be what military secrets are India divulging of Russia to US.

Trust is the basis of a relationship.

Modi is playing neutrality . Yes,the prior Congress regime harmed indo-russian relations. But seeing how West has set alight various zones with strong russian influence like syria and ukraine, I think neutrality is best as Russia is not as capable as it was during Soviet era.

As for Pakistan should it attempt to become too close to Russia,USA and Saudi Arabia will transform it into another Yemen,Syria ,Ukraine . Though Pakistani administration could save itself if China preemptively deploys over 200,000 troops for peacekeeping and China may be the only safety switch for Pakistan.

As for modi and usa, I doubt Modi will play too close with USA either.

I wonder what these two are discussing?

obamapti-m.jpg

How to improve ties with Russia? I think not. Russia know the game that is being played and also know how to play it.

If I was leader of Russia right now my first concern would be what military secrets are India divulging of Russia to US.

Trust is the basis of a relationship.
Me To :D:D
gettyimages-185661516.jpg

Pakistan-National-Nawazsharif-Kerry-US-dialogue-SartajAziz_8-1-2013_111922_l.jpg

Do you really believe that the West will just dissolve NATO and cease to destroy one country after the other?
They openly said they are going to rule the world, that for them there are no rules. You either bowing to the West and becomes his slave, or fighting with them for the best new world.

At this point ,I think the Russian population should realise what is coming and move out to countryside and go into agriculture. A dispersed population will severely reduce casualties in the coming nuclear war in Russian Federation.

Back
Top Bottom