What's new

Russia charges Chinese man with smuggling military equipment

Orange in the apple peel. The elephant in the skin of a donkey. You can continue ad infinitum.
1. Design (airframe), this is the aircraft itself.
Corps aircraft are the basis of the airplane.
2. China uses the airframe of the Su-27 (without permission).
Once again you confirm two things.
1. China is engaged in theft of intellectual property.
2. Chinese aviation technology based on Russian designs.
You do not even try to find a logical argument.
You send me back to the Chinese developed the theory of pseudo. Which justifies your actions. All your "oranges, tangerines and apples" are an integral part of this theory.
This theory is viable only in the Inside of Chinese society.
Outside China, this theory is ridiculous.
The more you persist. So absurd for you to get the situation. Your actions you undermine the credibility of your technological advances.

1. No, the airframe is not the aircraft itself. That's why the Su-35BM is different from the Su-27SK or Su-33.

2. China extensively modified the Su-27SK airframe. They made it eight times stealthier than their Russian counterparts. The original J-11 was built under license, so it was not illegal.

1. This is not an example of theft of intellectual property, because no intellectual property was stolen. All of the technologies and development of the J-11B and J-15 are done by the Chinese.

2. Some of China's older aircraft were based on Russian designs. This is not true today. Note that virtually all of the Russian fighter designs in China were in the 1980s or 1970s. China's aviation development is indigenous nowadays.

What logic is required to understand "there is no theft of intellectual property because the intellectual property is Chinese"?
The fact that the US classifies the J-11B from the Sukhoi or Flanker family shows that is is your theory that is ridiculous outside your world.

Is the Dark Sword still in R&D or is it ready for IOC?

There was a word that the Shenyang Dark Sword was abandoned.

Huitong said that there may be a follow on design to the Shenyang Dark Sword design, but he doesn't know much on it.

Our B-2 counterpart won't be showed until after 2016, and the H-8 bomber will more likely be a modernized version of Tu-160 or B-1 Lancer.

Even H-6K has made a lot of improvement, which can fulfill many types of tasks.

Wait, China is developing a stealth bomber and a conventional one?

Why do the Chinese members always deny that China copies mil-tech when it is so glaringly obvious? Just say "yeah, we do, so what." Learn to own it and run with it.

Why do the Chinese members always deny that China copies mil-tech when it is so glaringly obvious? Just say "yeah, we do, so what." Learn to own it and run with it.

Because many of the accusations are false, such as with the case of the J-11B and J-15.

Because many of the accusations are false, such as with the case of the J-11B and J-15.

So all those J-11 airframes were autorized and the J-15 is not based off of an SU-33 that was perchased from Ukraine?

SinoSoldier,

Do you have trouble reading or something, where the F. U. C. K have i said in my post that the Yesen that is quieter than the Virgina, I said that the Yesen beats the Virgina when it comes to automation of systems you idiot.

pool of imagination-driven fantasy

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::

349.jpg

chinasubsound.jpg

pool of imagination-driven fantasy of Federation of American Scientists:pop:

Cakra 401 SubMarine: China’s Noisy Nuclear Submarines

pool of imagination-driven fantasy of U.S. Navy’s Office of Naval Intelligence :lol:

that noise chart is funny. i bet some of the members here are getting a big feel good orgasm over this..lol

seriously, how do you measure noise of a submarine that is not even under construction, or even exist at all?

that noise chart is funny. i bet some of the members here are getting a big feel good orgasm over this..lol

seriously, how do you measure noise of a submarine that is not even under construction, or even exist at all?

The SSN 095 surely does exist, but no one can know its specification right now, except China themselves.

Nothing is funny about that chart, the people who make this kinds of chart's are experts and scientists who have decades of experience in this kind of matters, and not mention its their life's work. But if you have questions about the chart don't ask me instead you better ask the experts and intelligence officers who deal with this kind of Affairs.:)

PS. I got a question for you, how much do you believe of this chart reflects reality.

they're not magicians, even 3000 years of whatever experiences..there is no way you can measure a noise of something that is not physically exist..

some of you here are not happy with the chinese claiming their j-20 better than t-50, but you ridiculously believing in this noise chart are even more illogically worst that them. at least, the j-20 exists and you can see you how mighty it is pictures...LOLz

I said it clearly in your native language:
There is no international treaty or law to protect weapon designs. Thus Russia does not own the design in the first place.

pool of imagination-driven fantasy of U.S. Navy’s Office of Naval Intelligence :lol:

wake up.

so far, Russia even couldn't come up with a real 5th generation fighter. Russia has never demonstrated the ability for a mid course land based anti-ballistic missile system.

true, our subs are not as good as yours, in fact, it is the worst in all UNSC permanent states, but we don't sit there playing subs alone, we have a real J-20 which is way better than your T-50 junk, we have an operation mid course land based anti-ballistic missile system.

time for you loser to catch up. oh, yes, our Type-99A2 tanks are way better than your T-90 junk.

Back
Top Bottom