What's new

Russia charges Chinese man with smuggling military equipment

The range, penetration aids, and warheads of Russian ICBMs are not more advanced than that of China's. Read up on DF-41 and JL-2. You'll get quite a surprise.

China is also building a stealth strategic bomber. It will be a flying wing similar to that of the B-2A.

In terms of submarines, I really wonder how the report got the specifications on the Type 095, BEFORE it is even built? That makes the report partially BS. It was speculated that the Type 095 would feature vertically launched cruise missiles and possibly pump jet propulsion, which could put it as quiet as the French Barracuda SSN. China is also reported to be building the Type 096 SSBN, with 24 SLBMs.

The S-500 does not have the ability to intercept ballistic missiles from midcourse stage, whereas China's KT series missiles can. Currently only the US and China have proved to be able to intercept ballistic missiles during its midcourse stage.

1. Sorry to spoil your fun, but no ICBM is advanced as Topol-M and RS-24 so please stop the BS.

2. PAK DA will be a Stealth bomber as capable or more then any flying wing craft, and unlike some people the Russian don't need to copy US ideas to build a stealth aircraft.

3. LOL do you deny that the Yasen class and Borei class is light years ahead compared to the Type 95 when it comes to quietness, and the Yesen even beats the Virginia class when it comes down to automation of systems because the Yasen crew 90 vs 134 crew for Virgina.

4. There is a lot of evidence that the Russians are working on a much more advanced version of the Gazelle, so don't think you have a lead over anti-ballistic missiles interceptors because you don't.

Last edited by a moderator:
And thus you fail to understand.

An orange covered by an apple peel is still an orange. That's what the J-11B is. The J-11B is a domestically developed fighter that uses 100% domestic technologies (including engines). It simply uses a Russian airframe. Besides that, every single other component and design are developed by China and by China only. The J-11B is comparable to the Su-35BM while the Su-27SK is not.

That makes it a indigenous fighter because virtually all of the J-11B are Chinese developed and designed. It's the same with the J-15.

There is no "theft" of intellectual property because the technologies used within the J-11B are of Chinese origin.

Orange in the apple peel. The elephant in the skin of a donkey. You can continue ad infinitum.
1. Design (airframe), this is the aircraft itself.
Corps aircraft are the basis of the airplane.
2. China uses the airframe of the Su-27 (without permission).
Once again you confirm two things.
1. China is engaged in theft of intellectual property.
2. Chinese aviation technology based on Russian designs.
You do not even try to find a logical argument.
You send me back to the Chinese developed the theory of pseudo. Which justifies your actions. All your "oranges, tangerines and apples" are an integral part of this theory.
This theory is viable only in the Inside of Chinese society.
Outside China, this theory is ridiculous.
The more you persist. So absurd for you to get the situation. Your actions you undermine the credibility of your technological advances.

Orange in the apple peel. The elephant in the skin of a donkey. You can continue ad infinitum.
1. Design (airframe), this is the aircraft itself.
Corps aircraft are the basis of the airplane.
2. China uses the airframe of the Su-27 (without permission).
Once again you confirm two things.
2. Chinese aviation technology based on Russian designs.
You do not even try to find a logical argument.
You send me back to the Chinese developed the theory of pseudo. Which justifies your actions. All your "oranges, tangerines and apples" are an integral part of this theory.
This theory is viable only in the Inside of Chinese society.
Outside China, this theory is ridiculous.
The more you persist. So absurd for you to get the situation. Your actions you undermine the credibility of your technological advances.

Any proof of your claims that the Chinese illegally copied the SU-27? Committed intellectual property violations? Because I haven't seen any :undecided:

Any proof of your claims that the Chinese illegally copied the SU-27? Committed intellectual property violations? Because I haven't seen any :undecided:

his is proves are as solid as this article``he has no ground whatsoever, but simple and rather navie conlusions`

and unlike some people the Russian don't need to copy US ideas to build a stealth aircraft.

show me your fancy stealth aircraft. for most educated military fans, T-50 is just a heavily modified Su-27 built with outdated Soviet Union technologies. wake up dude: Soviet Union is going, today's Russia is just a sick cat. We saw it first hand when you had war with your little neighbor in 2008.

btw, we Chinese see you as biggest enemies, we don't think we two nations can live peacefully next to each other forever.

there is no intellectual property for weapons, there is no international patients protecting such "property". that is the common sense every single 8 years kid in China know this.

No, there is no intellectual property when it comes to weapons. You just need to admit it, it is not that hard. Be honest, talk like a man, don't be a liar.

if you want to argue, show me the international law or treaty which says Russia owns the design of any of its weapon.

2. Chinese aviation technology based on Russian designs

Childish BS.

Show me any single Russia fighter junk that is remotely comparable to J-20. Oh, Mig 1.44 sitting in a dump site. Trust me, as of today, J-20 probably flied more often then your Mig 1.44 joke.

Would you also like to tell me what is the equivalent Russian design of our WZ-10? ARJ-21? FC-1? Care to show me some Russia craps using DSI intakes?

:angry::angry:

just be honest with yourself: your previous generation screwed you and your country. In 1989, when our leader demonstrated courage and decisive action to take down the trouble makers with our Main Battle Tanks in Tiananmen, you didn't realize the consequences, you let Soviet Union to crash in 1991. you lost everything.now you are unhappy about the significant decline and using excuses.

look at your mess at home, economy is now based on exporting oil and gas, PM and the President hate each other, stupidly low life expectancy. what a huge load of joke!

china just needs to use these russians to catch up in military tech and then its time to dump russia.
only thing russia has is military tech. nothing else.

but chinese tech is catching up fast.

china just needs to use these russians to catch up in military tech and then its time to dump russia.
only thing russia has is military tech. nothing else.

but chinese tech is catching up fast.

If you look at recent statements. The impression is that the most intelligent of my Chinese opponents, stopped this a losing argument.
1. The most intelligent representative of the rest of the group. Requests to produce evidence of theft of intellectual property. Probably, obviously ready to confirm his words (the contract for the production of two hundred and Su-27). He can even argue a little.
a) China canceled the contract after the production of 95 aircraft.
Further production of the Chinese equivalent of the Su-27 (is not licensed).
b) China illegally develops and manufactures its modification of the Russian Su-27. Thereby causes economic damage to the Russian Federation.
a) China harms the prestige of modifications of the Russian Su-27 production (manufacturing Chinese copies). Manufacturer holder The Su-27 can not guarantee the quality of Chinese copies. If the modification of Chinese copy of the Su-27 during the fighting will start to fall (like ducks in hunting season). This will damage the image of Russian Su-27 variants.
d) You can talk about copying the Su-33.
2. Further selected a group, united by the same diagnosis.
The first accuses me of lack of evidence. However, the second assures me that in principle does not take away from me nor any evidence. Since he was eight years old knows that stealing someone else's property, is the norm. Probably I was wrong education.
In this case the data is probably the "comrades" are trying to crush me with his delusional arguments.
Especially pleased the New Zealand representative. I certainly understand that New Zealand is a key element in the scientific world. Therefore, I am so interested to hear your expert opinion on Russian capabilities. If no one has occupied New Zealand for the next hundred years I'll be very surprised (judging by the population density in Asia). Guess again. Who could it be? Although you may be ethnic Chinese. Then I made a mistake in my opinion of you.

So hilarious that they caught a chinese at last but my point is why he was tryin to smuggle Mig 29 parts as chinese don't have them in inventory? ...:confused:

So hilarious that they caught a chinese at last but my point is why he was tryin to smuggle Mig 29 parts as chinese don't have them in inventory? ...:confused:

north korea, they have mig-29s and seriously under maintained``there is arm embargo, so russia cant officially selling any arms to NK,

and China turned down NK's request for JH-7 and J-10` few years ago

north korea, they have mig-29s and seriously under maintained``there is arm embargo, so russia cant officially selling any arms to NK,

and China turned down NK's request for JH-7 and J-10` few years ago

So you mean that guy was on NoKo payroll ??

Poor Russia. From superpower to complainer.

When you spend your time and resources ,when you sacrifice so many things to make it acceptable by the customer who takes just few mins to accept it or reject it then its natural that they complain to save their hard work .But hey you never understand ,it just waste of time ...

Back
Top Bottom