What's new

Russia charges Chinese man with smuggling military equipment

We are talking about nuclear submarine, not diesel

russia already lost everything, everything.

The life expectancy of Russians are damn low, yet the thugs in Russian captial is still putting military gears first, rather than health care. Men are dying at 61 on average!!!
List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Inflation is 9%, rocket high! economy is now based exporting gas and oil. so funny!
Economy of Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wake up, dude, Soviet Union is gone.

So all those J-11 airframes were autorized and the J-15 is not based off of an SU-33 that was perchased from Ukraine?

what do you mean by "autorized"?
let me just repeat it: Russia doesn't own the Su-27 design because there is no international treaty or law to protect such weapon designs.

to be fair, if your engineers are capable of cloning our Type-99A2, fine, because we would honestly admit that we designed it, but we do not own the design. there is no way to protect it.

your should tell this to your friends, their kids, because even 8 years old kids in China know it.

---------- Post added at 09:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 AM ----------

The SSN 095 surely does exist, but no one can know its specification right now, except China themselves.

our Russian friends can always imagine it after 3 shots of Vodka.

russia already lost everything, everything.

The life expectancy of Russians are damn low, yet the thugs in Russian captial is still putting military gears first, rather than health care. Men are dying at 61 on average!!!
List of countries by life expectancy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Inflation is 9%, rocket high! economy is now based exporting gas and oil. so funny!
Economy of Russia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

wake up, dude, Soviet Union is gone.

1. Life expectancy of people in Russia is rising every year. In 10 years
it will be about 70 years.

2. Russia already started economic modernization.

Why the hell are you changing the subject, and talking matters that are completely off topic you troll, whats the matter can't face me in a fair conversion.:rolleyes:

what do you mean by "autorized"?
let me just repeat it: Russia doesn't own the Su-27 design because there is no international treaty or law to protect such weapon designs.

Sukhoi signed a contract with Shenyang to produce a set number of aircraft, in this case 95, this doesn't mean 96, 97, or 100. Currently China has over 134 J-11's. This means if the contract was not revized than China and Shenyang just stole from Sukhoi and the Russuan government. China payed to produce 95 aircraft, by going over the quota they are stealing bussiness from Sukhoi, if they wanted more airframes they should have revised the contracted and payed Sukhoi the royalties they deserve. Most people forget that Sukhoi transfered critical technology and know how to China in order for China to be able to produce these fighters, the machinery, prints, legistics and technology was handed over to Shenyang so they can produce their J-11. With the deal came sensitive technology which includes everything from engines to missles. If it wasn't for Sukhoi China would have no J-11.

And Russia does own the design of the SU-27.

Here is something for you to chew over, it is a patent for the pak-fa. I know in China the concepts of patents and intelcual property is an alien concept but everywhere else it is the norm. While you're at it educate yourself about the pak-fa, so you don't look so foolish next time, the pak'fa's design is well beyond your knowedge and understanding.

Here you go:

12) ABSTRACT OF INVENTION

(21), (22) Application: 2009133611/11, 09.09.2009

(24) Date of the origin of the term of the patent:

(46) Published: 09/27/2010

(72) Author (s):
Mikhail Pogosyan Aslanovich (RU),
Davidenko Aleksandr Nikolaevich (RU),
Strelets Mikhail (RU),
Runishev Vladimir Aleksandrovich (RU),
Tarasov Alexey Z. (RU)

(73) patent (s):
Open Joint Stock Company "Sukhoi" (RU)
(54) MULTIMODE highly-integrated aerodynamic AIRCRAFT LAYOUT

(57) Abstract:
The aircraft has a fuselage, in which the middle part (2) seamlessly paired with swept wing (3), warhead (1) and tail (6), where the all-moving vertical tail (4) and all-moving horizontal tail (5). The head part (1) the fuselage is light (10). The fuselage has increased the width of the cross section and recruited from airfoils whose height allows you to place the main cargo compartment in the fuselage between the air intakes. The invention is directed to a uniform distribution of air loads and increase load-bearing properties of the fuselage. 10 ill.

Спойлер: Скрыть
The invention relates to multi-mode aircraft operated in supersonic and subsonic flight speeds in a wide range of altitudes. Preferred scope of the invention are multi-mode super-maneuverable aircraft with a cruising flight at supersonic speeds and low level of visibility in the radar (radar) range.

Known in the art aircraft integral aerodynamic layout containing one carrying the fuselage, in which the middle part of the fuselage smoothly paired with swept wing, head of the fuselage and its tail part (RU 2140376 C1).

As a well-known shortcomings of the aircraft should indicate the following. In a plane distribution of goods to the external load does not allow to achieve a low degree of visibility of the radar, and high aerodynamic characteristics at supersonic flight regimes.

Due to the complex technical solutions applied in the layout and, above all, the integrated aerodynamic configuration of the fuselage, the plane is characterized by high value of the aerodynamic qualities at subsonic flight conditions.

The technical result on the aim of the invention is to create an aircraft has a low level of radar visibility, maneuverability at high angles of attack, high aerodynamic efficiency at supersonic speeds and at the same time preserving a high aerodynamic quality at subsonic regimes.

The technical result is achieved by a multi-mode highly maneuverable aircraft integral aerodynamic layout containing the fuselage, the middle part of which is smoothly conjugate with swept wing, head of the fuselage and tail, all-moving vertical and all-moving horizontal tail located in the rear fuselage, the average integrated with the fuselage center-wing and made flattened in the vertical direction, and its outer surface in the longitudinal direction is formed by a set of airfoils with high building heights, providing accommodation within the fuselage, built-in cargo compartments, with the upper surface of the fuselage, paired with the outer surface of the lamp and the expanding at the site from the lantern to the tail section of fuselage with decreasing curvature.

The invention is illustrated by drawings, where Figure 1 shows the plane in plan view, in Figure 2 - section A-A Figure 1; in Figure 3 - section B-B Figure 1; in Figure 4 - section B In Figure 2, in Figure 5 - section F-F Figure 2, Figure 6 - Rotation of least resistance (the body Siirsa-Haack) on Figure 7 - position of transverse sections of fuselage in Figure 8 - transverse section 7 shows, in Figure 9 - Schedule of cross-sections of the aircraft fuselage; Figure 10 - The enlarged part of the graphic cross-sectional areas of the fuselage of a lantern.

The aircraft has a fuselage, in which the average of the two seamlessly paired with swept wing 3, the head part 1 of the fuselage and the tail 6. In the rear part 6 of the fuselage are all-moving vertical 4 and all-moving horizontal tail 5. At the head of a fuselage is light 10.

In terms of aerodynamic layout aircraft has the following features: wide lifting fuselage and smoothed graph cross-sectional areas at the site of an airplane cockpit.

The fuselage has increased the width of the cross section (Fig. 1, 2) and recruited from the airfoils 11, 12, 13 (Figure 3, 4, 5), whose height can accommodate the main cargo compartment 9 in the fuselage of the aircraft (Figure 2, 3) between the air inlets 8 and also provides the necessary building height to accommodate the side cargo compartments 7 (Figure 2, 4).

In addition to space for cargo, resulting in a flattened layout an even distribution of air loads on airframe surface and an increase in load-bearing properties of the fuselage from the perspective of a lifting force that allows you to keep the aerodynamic characteristics of aircraft in general, smaller wing area,

In addition, a flattening of the fuselage reduces the effective area of the radar in the most likely areas of exposure: Side and front projection plane.

Smoothing schedule cross-sectional areas at the site of an airplane cockpit can improve the aerodynamic characteristics of aircraft by reducing drag.

Besides the general theoretical outline, the aerodynamics of the plane and drag affect the arrangement and mutual linkage aircraft parts. To estimate the drag on the mutual influence (interference), the design rule is used areas (Figure 6), which is as follows: in order to reduce the resistance, curve 14 cross-sectional areas of all elements of Sj plane along the length of the aircraft shall comply with the diagrams of the equivalent body of revolution least resistance (cigar-shaped body of high aspect ratio, the so-called body Siirsa-Haack).

According to the state of the art in the design of aircraft used the scheme to link canopy and fuselage, shown in Figure 8 (A - a common scheme), which is characterized by the fact that cross-sectional area decreases in the area of the canopy to the tail. The schedule of areas for this scheme has a marked departure from the body Siirsa-Haack in the canopy (Figure 9 and Figure 10, section A).

To improve the aerodynamic characteristics of a scheme for linking, which consists in the fact that the upper surface 15 of the fuselage expands on the section of the lamp 10 to the rear part 6 of the fuselage, compensating for the decrease in cross sectional area (Figure 8, B - invented by the scheme), resulting in smoother "failure "on the graph area of a lamp driver, which is characteristic for conventional aircraft integral aerodynamic layout. The curve on the chart area close to the optimal shape, which indicates an improvement in aerodynamic performance (Figure 10, section B) by reducing drag.

Claim
Multimode highly maneuverable aircraft integral aerodynamic layout containing the fuselage, the middle part of which is smoothly conjugate with swept wing, head of the fuselage and tail, all-moving vertical and all-moving horizontal tail located in the rear fuselage, wherein the middle part of the fuselage is integrated with center-wing and made flattened in the vertical direction, and its outer surface in the longitudinal direction is formed by a set of airfoils with high building heights, providing accommodation within the fuselage built cargo compartments, with the upper surface of the fuselage, paired with the outer surface of the lamp and extending the area from the lantern to the tail section of fuselage with decreasing curvature.

to be fair, if your engineers are capable of cloning our Type-99A2, fine, because we would honestly admit that we designed it, but we do not own the design. there is no way to protect it.

Keep the Type-99A2 to yourselves. And i really do doubt your attitude. If China were to sell the JF-17 or the J-10 to another country and that country flipped China the middle finger and violated the contract by producing unauthorized aircraft i doubt you would have the same attitude.

your should tell this to your friends, their kids, because even 8 years old kids in China know it.

So they teach 8 year olds kids in China to disregard patents and copy the living hell out of anything you can get your hands on? :lol:

Why the hell are you changing the subject, and talking matters that are completely off topic you troll, whats the matter can't face me in a fair conversion.:rolleyes:

This is a common tactics of their's, when these kids can't back up their claim or can't get themselves out of a hole that they dug themselves in they begin changing the subject by stooping to the lowest of lows. I have been called a skinhead, a rapist, a murderer, a russki, and a drunk. These people have no shame whatsoever. I'm still waiting for the thanks button to light up, often times when cheap insults are used against someone like me, or Gambit you will have a flury of thanks.

Why do the Chinese members always deny that China copies mil-tech when it is so glaringly obvious? Just say "yeah, we do, so what." Learn to own it and run with it.

OK. Russia, we copied your su-27 and su-35. Sorry for that. We will not copy your fighters from now on, I promise.

OK. Russia, we copied your su-27 and su-35. Sorry for that. We will not copy your fighters from now on, I promise.

sorry my man no offence but its a shameless statement you made speaks highly bad of your country:sick:

no offence if i were indian, i will keep my mouth shut. because i know india is nobody.

ohhh wow news to me tell that to USA which wants India to curtail China!!!!!!!!!!!please stop this nobody and somebody sh!t grow up!!

1. No, the airframe is not the aircraft itself. That's why the Su-35BM is different from the Su-27SK or Su-33.

2. China extensively modified the Su-27SK airframe. They made it eight times stealthier than their Russian counterparts. The original J-11 was built under license, so it was not illegal.

1. This is not an example of theft of intellectual property, because no intellectual property was stolen. All of the technologies and development of the J-11B and J-15 are done by the Chinese.

2. Some of China's older aircraft were based on Russian designs. This is not true today. Note that virtually all of the Russian fighter designs in China were in the 1980s or 1970s. China's aviation development is indigenous nowadays.

What logic is required to understand "there is no theft of intellectual property because the intellectual property is Chinese"?
The fact that the US classifies the J-11B from the Sukhoi or Flanker family shows that is is your theory that is ridiculous outside your world.

1. Does not appeal to the names. Example for you Su-27K and Su-33.

2. Setting a different radio and light cosmetic changes. Properly be called an attempt to modernize.

1. I agree with you. S-11 and S-15 were going to hand the Chinese workers. With the help of Russian and drawings of the components.

2. The level of China's modern aircraft corresponds to the 80s + some improvements in electronic systems. For China, this is a great achievement.

When China launched its original model of the aircraft. Then stop and debate on this issue.

no offence if i were indian, i will keep my mouth shut. because i know india is nobody.

Do you think you have this mind is not enough? No need to treat yourself as critical. There are many talented Chinese comrades.

2. The level of China's modern aircraft corresponds to the 80s + some improvements in electronic systems. For China, this is a great achievement.

When China launched its original model of the aircraft. Then stop and debate on this issue.

if J-20 is some 80s technologies, then I have to say your fancy T-50 is 70s at best.

it is not difficult to admit it.

1. Life expectancy of people in Russia is rising every year. In 10 years
it will be about 70 years.

2. Russia already started economic modernization.

As of writing, the life expectancy of Russian male is 61! The whole point is Russia lost about 20 years. No process at all for those 20 years. The mentioned RD-93, AL-31 and your fancy seeker are just some 30 years old Soviet Union technologies.

Back
Top Bottom