What's new

Russia blocks RD-93 to Pakistan?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan when it gets the chance to, should block russia as much as it can for thier inconveniences Insha'ALLAH...

[R]e[b]e[L];48944 said:
Pakistan when it gets the chance to, should block russia as much as it can for thier inconveniences Insha'ALLAH...

How exactly would it be possible?

Rebel: If India moves to US equipment, Russia would be under no obligation to restrict its sales to Pakistan.

There is nothing personal in what Russia is doing - it's only looking after its National Interests.

Webmaster: I have no idea lol, but i mean if we are ever in the situation maybe in the future...

Malhot: I would think russia is doing this because of the part pakistan played against them in the afghan invasion...

[R]e[b]e[L];48982 said:

I would think russia is doing this because of the part pakistan played against them in the afghan invasion...

No mate.cold war is over. russia is playing such game only to get 126MRCA deal.

i don't think that indians r that **** to give MRCA contract to US b/c of 2 reasons...
1-pakistan can easily buy russian stuff such as Su-35,Su-37 even Su-30... and could customize them for their need..
2-problem of sanctions always remains with american stuff and they never give ToT.

and any update on IAF's MRCA tender is it going to be signed in this century or next.... :D:D:D:D

i don't think that indians r that **** to give MRCA contract to US b/c of 2 reasons...
1-pakistan can easily buy russian stuff such as Su-35,Su-37 even Su-30... and could customize them for their need..
2-problem of sanctions always remains with american stuff and they never give ToT.

and any update on IAF's MRCA tender is it going to be signed in this century or next.... :D:D:D:D

1)Thats interesting....how did you get to that conclusion? Every bit of evidence proves otherwise........

2)yes it does but is it yet Pak is still getting lots of shiny American kit because it is some pf the bestequipment out there.....

Chill out mate. none of these deals are confirmed yet. when they will be getting Mig35 or F-18E/F, we will be fielding for another Plane like EUFTyphoon, Grippen, Jxx or J-10:flag: . and as far as mirage2000 is concerned, its not a big threat to PAF :)

We already have signed the 40 MKI deal whcih will be delivered to India in the coming three years.

So not everything in India is laid back, sometimes thing do happen in a fast manner.

If it's questionable about Russian engines, how do you figure the ENTIRE plane??

Are we all waiting for March10, expected delivery date of two JF17?...what are the chances ?

2 JF-17 will fly the 23rd March parade, they will be in Kamra Base on the 18th , so that they can do the rehersal , and after the parade they will go back that is what I have been told. Rest plans can be change for any reasons which I doubt.
2nd and 3rd proto type will fly past.

But PAF was expecting delivery of squadron in March?. You guys really think that issue of engine is another political stunt or its all real ?..Russia withdrawing from delivery or PAF involve in further modification of Planes ?

mel not proto type , plus we will have somekind of solid news tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom