What's new

Russia and China veto UN Resolution against Syria

Iranian Invasion is a no go, that's why internally better funding the opposition.
Even for that unstable syria, refugees from syria to iran, riots in syria tempting iran to interfere, everything will be good for western powers. To create chaos, all you need is pushing little disturbances at perfect time at perfect place.

Yes I'm sure Turkey being friends with the Syrian dictator is helpful. :rolleyes:

Turkish goverment isn't friends with Asad... If you ever read a word of this incident you would know that Turkey clearly supports regime change...

You are a shining example of why we shoulf fight ignorance rather that eachother...

Finally, India didn't abstain. India took a clear position against regime in Syria,A regime which is using mortars and heavy artillery and flooding the hospitals with dead bodies. Even if vote blocked by russia, chinaa. ALSO good to see pakistan voting with India in favor of resolution.

Even for that unstable syria, refugees from syria to iran, riots in syria tempting iran to interfere, everything will be good for western powers. To create chaos, all you need is pushing little disturbances at perfect time at perfect place.

I hope Indian friends also think more of how out of the manipulation of the West, frankly, if India alone bear, you will never be so much resistance to the degree as china, if China fails, India will not succeed in the next.

Turkish goverment isn't friends with Asad... If you ever read a word of this incident you would know that Turkey clearly supports regime change...

You are a shining example of why we shoulf fight ignorance rather that eachother...

Erdogan was friends with assad before this, Turkey hasn't done anything to the Syrian Regime other then Threats you just like the Arabs are Useless without America leading.

Erdogan was friends with assad before this, Turkey hasn't done anything to the Syrian Regime other then Threats you just like the Arabs are Useless without America leading.

No worry, we won't be doing anything. Just some show business to make our allies happy.

why cant we leave the matters to their own, western countries want their food in everything, so they feel they have done the job as 'world police'

its not good russia china are saving this mass murderer :rolleyes:

Sir,we can not to play this game? Pakistan is a developing country, really do not have to worry about? Let the relationship between China and Pakistan, as a developing country, we have a common position here.

I hope Indian friends also think more of how out of the manipulation of the West, frankly, if India alone bear, you will never be so much resistance to the degree as china, if China fails, India will not succeed in the next.
Again, no indo-pak , no indo-china discussion. Manipulation of west...fine lets discuss it but avoid former topics.

russia give value to naval base then human lives and china i don't know why they can't see innocents blood :cry:

they trying for their interest but us shouldnt meddle let the region handle this

Guyz! We are just heading towardz the 3rd world war...eventually cuz I guess US/NATO don't wanna live in this world.....:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom