What's new

Russia and China veto UN Resolution against Syria

Russia itself is the only one who can Change whats happening in Syria not the west or the UN.

And once again we are the focal point of a war of tugs between east and west. Both don't give a rat's a$$ about the people.

First things first - i think its about time Arabs started giving a rat's a$$ about themselves - then the world will start caring too.

And once again we are the focal point of a war of tugs between east and west. Both don't give a rat's a$$ about the people.

How about you Arabs start looking out for your own. You Spend insanely amounts on your Military it's time to use it.
---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

[/COLOR]
First things first - i think its about time Arabs started giving a rat's a$$ about themselves - then the world will start caring too.

They care more about money and tall buildings, reminds me of what they did when the Somali famine happened.

Actually you are unable to understand the news - US/NATO wants to hit Syrian Regime where as Russia/China is protecting it (Syrian Regime is Iran's Proxy in Syria)..so Russia and China are helping Iran indirectly.China is actually using veto against US not against Syria..the resolution was brought to the UN by NATO.
Dude, pls read again :
Russia and China have vetoed a European-backed UN security council resolution that threatened sanctions against the Syrian regime if it did not immediately halt its military crackdown against civilians.Russia and China veto UN resolution against Syrian regime | World news | guardian.co.uk
It means Sirya regime will be overthrown soon like in Libya by "rebel" forces, and Russia-China will not lift a finger to help President Bashar Assad when "Rebel" forces attack him with NATO support.

And of course Iran will get in Big trouble when losing her closest ally.
Hu Songshan said:
As usual your trying to turn this into an China thread again, How about your good friend Russia the leading advocator of going against this ? also Assad is best friends with Russia then he is with China. If the west ended up Invading Iran then you probably would have blamed us as wel
At least Russia sold some S-300 to Sirya , and don't forget your leader promised they will protect Iran "even WW 3" happen ....but people only see you try to get as much oil as you can before overthrowing indirectly Sirya regime :coffee:

How about you Arabs start looking out for your own. You Spend insanely amounts on your Military it's time to use it. India did not stand watching by to what Pakistan did in Bangladesh.

---------- Post added at 12:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 PM ----------

They care more about money and tall buildings, reminds me of what they did when the Somali famine happened.
Yaar Dont bring india pakistan in this discussion, it might derail the thread. Your argument was good until you brought indo-pak.

Dude, pls read again :

It means Sirya regime will be overthrown soon like in Libya by "rebel" forces, and Russia-China will not lift a finger to help President Bashar Assad when "Rebel" forces attack him with NATO support.

And of course Iran will get in Big trouble when losing her closest ally.

At least Russia sold some S-300 to Sirya , and don't forget your leader promised they will protect Iran "even WW 3" happen ....but people only see you get as much oil as you can before overthrowing indirectly Sirya regime :coffee:

Syria doesn't have much oil buddy however it's strategic.

russia and china are getting ripped apart right now.

Everyones mad as **** at them

So it is good, sir, hope you know it is not for Saudi Arabia and the Gulf states.

I am starting to wonder that When will Russia start to protect people rather than regimes...

How about you Arabs start looking out for your own. You Spend insanely amounts on your Military it's time to use it. India did not stand watching by to what Pakistan did in Bangladesh.

why bring us into this what your mentality cant stay for three seconds without bringing pakistan into this. indians always find a way to bring pakistan into things and they call us obsessed.....

anyway this was expected and well let the arab spring come on its own last time nato came for a regime change over 700000 civilians died the place became a war zone

why cant west mind its own business. i think this was russia and chinas way of saying we will support iran and enough deaths stay out of middle east its obvious you cant do ****

I believe it's time for the Saudi's, Qataris and the other Arabs that spend insane amounts of Money to go ahead themselves and establish a no fly zone, how about using the EF-Typhoons the Saudi's received then just for parades ? Arabs don't care Arabs hard but it's the truth.

Yaar Dont bring india pakistan in this discussion, it might derail the thread. Your argument was good until you brought indo-pak.

Krait sahib - we all care and worry about this region. The problem is they are ****** rich and have an abundance of resources. They are too busy to look around them and help each other -its difficult then to expect 3rd parties to offer their support in any of their issues. Of course any third party involvement will always be their to look after their own long term interest.

Back
Top Bottom