What's new

Russia agrees to tolerate Israeli attacks in Syria

but after 2010 Turkey even did not allow the Israeli Air Force to join to Anatolian Eagle Exercise hosted by the Turkish Air Force and held in Konya
We have our methods, I've got friends and family in the airforce, they told me that many times we fly over Turkey.

We have our methods, I've got friends and family in the airforce, they told me that many times we fly over Turkey

Today nobody can violate Turkish Airspace , even for a single minute

Russian Jet tried to violate Turkish Airspace but Russian Jet was destroyed in 17 seconds
Turkish Airforce Boeing E7-T AEWC and 2 F-16s are patrolling in southern Turkey 24/7 day and night
and 600 km Aselsan EIRS Early Warning AESA Radar and S-400 Air Defense System are on the way for the Turkish Air Force

Today nobody can violate Turkish Airspace , even for a single minute

Russian Jet tried to violate Turkish Airspace but Russian Jet was destroyed in 17 seconds
Turkish Airforce Boeing E7-T AEWC and 2 F-16s are patrolling in southern Turkey 24/7 day and night
and 600 km Aselsan EIRS Early Warning AESA Radar and S-400 Air Defense System are on the way for the Turkish Air Force
You'll have to live with the knowledge we use Turkey's airspace for some of our missions, I don't know if it's with or without your permission.

You'll have to live with the knowledge we use Turkey's airspace for some of our missions, I don't know if it's with or without your permission.

I know that Turkey allowed the Israeli Airforce to use Turkish Airspace but after 2010 , never
and without our permission , nobody can violate Turkish Airspace

And we are openly Pantsiring you :-)
Putin is a good goy, we know he won't do anything so we don't kill every single Russian based in Syria.

You dont do anything to us. Pantsirs are Syrians. You never targeted a single Russian let alone killed. And we are still supplying weapons that kill you. As i said learn your place.

You dont do anything to us. Pantsirs are Syrians. You never targeted a single Russian let alone killed. And we are still supplying weapons that kill you. As i said learn your place.
I was talking about Iranians. 15 Russians were killed in the IL20 and Russia blamed us for it, we keep pounding though. Russia is pathetic, watches us bomb their brothers in arms and pantsiring their most advanced equipment like the good goy it is

I know that Turkey allowed the Israeli Airforce to use Turkish Airspace but after 2010 , never
and without our permission , nobody can violate Turkish Airspace
As I said, it's probably with Turkish permission, but we did use your airspace.

I was talking about Iranians. 15 Russians were killed in the IL20 and Russia blamed us for it, we keep pounding though. Russia is pathetic, watches us bomb their brothers in arms and pantsiring their most advanced equipment like the good goy it is

Syria has massive overpopulation. Syria population went from 4 million in 1960 to 20 million in 2010. Even if IDF massacre millions of Syrians Russians wouldn't be worried about it.

Let’s write those things down:

Around 2 million of Israel’s population is consisted of Jews from the the ex USSR. Those people still have their connections and influence in Russia. To this day many of Russia’s most powerful people are of Jewish descent. I talk about oligarchs, businessmen, politicians and even mafia members. Putin himself is in very good relationship with Russia’s Jewish leaders and Israel’s main people too.
Russia doesn’t advertise itself as a pro- Israeli power the way America does but it is one.

With all that said it’s funny to see how many people in the Middle East believe that Putin and Russia will do a thing against Israel to protect Assad or Iran. Only thing Russia cares about is keeping it’s bases in Syria, to sell it’s weapons and pump their image as an anti- Western savior of the opressed. They don’t even care that Israelis spank their “allies” once in a while... they probably even enjoy it.

Yea, Israel tolerates Russia, right.
By bombing Russias allies merely kilometers away from Russ, Pantsiring their equipment, hiding behind IL20s and causing the death of 15 Russian crew members. You think anyone will buy a Pantsir anytime soon?
You just sit there like the little b*tch you are, letting us do whatever the f*ck we want. Thanks for that.

A lot of frustration from our little Israeli. Now tell us how many times Israel dared to attack Russia again? Russia supports all of Israel's enemies. Big bad Israel sits there like a little girl when Russia directly trains and supplies it enemies and Israel does nothing when Russia sets up bases next door. The reason is simple, Israel would get curb stomped and they know it. If Russia was weak Israel would have attacked it long ago. Israel tolerates Russia because Russia has capabilities to hurt Israel directly.

Ahahahaha go ahead try us we will literally evaporate Moscow, we will SAMSON the SHIT out of your crappy 3rd world shithole, and that's without any of our allies that each individually can HUMILIATE the Russian pathetic armed forces.

Someone is delusional and probably on psychedelic drugs :lol: Even if Israel wanted to nuke Russia it does not have enough nuclear weapons do do anything substantial. It would need to hit Moscow at least ten to twenty times with larg yield warheads to fully destroy it, it would need hundreds more nuclear weapons to target the rest of Russia's cities. This is all delusional though since Russia has had counters for decades to destroy ballistic missiles and once again Israel would have to launch its weapons over other countries and no one would allow Israel fly nuclear armed missiles over its coutries. And please, entire Israeli armored brigades got designated by a few dozen Hezbollah fighters in a village. Your dream of humiliating Russia is a wet one.

You'll see :)

We don't need anyone's permission to f*ck you up anywhere on this planet. We already flew over Turkey in some of our operations in Syria, however the result wasn't like when your pathetic jet was Pantsir'd when it crossed the Turkish border.

Again Turks won't let Israel use its territory to attack Russia. That would be seen as a declaration of war. Turkey and Israel have had poor relations for years now. Turkey and Russia also have military, diplomatic and economic partnerships where both coutries benifit. Israel has nothing to offer Turkey esspicially economicaly the way Russia does. Even in your demented imagination If Israel somehow managed to strike Russian naval bases in the Black Sea Russia would be able to strike all of Israel from submarines and strategic bombers over international water/airspace.

Oh, let's not forget once a war erupts between Israel and Russia, the US automatically enters the fight, which makes NATO join the equation, and then the countdown to NATO held Moscow starts.

Yea, right. The US never entered any wars involving Israel. They certainly would never do so while Israel went to war with Russia.

Three Pantsirs :)

Two confirmed Pantsirs, one completely empty and out of weapons the other one probably empty with radar not working.

You're going to see a drop in request of Russian equipment. Because it's getting Pantsir'd!!

What about that Israeli F-16 that got Pantsired? I guess I could say something stupid like Israeli weapons would see a drop in sales after Hezbollah pillaged Israeli mechanized brigades but no body buy that armored garbage anyways.

By the way, those Pantsirs were covered by electronic warfare from the Russian and Syrian side.
However we used low bitrate TV guidance so it's very hard to jam.

No they weren't. There was no Russian electronic warfare system anywhere close to the strikes and Syria didn't have anything besides some old ground radars.

In all seriousness though, this makes Russian AD look terrible. Israel literally bombs whatever it wants, whenever it wants, with zero losses or any indication of serious problem. In its hundreds (thousands?) of strikes on Syria in the last few years they lost exactly 1 jet and that was clearly a fluke.

It's launching fucking DAYLIGHT RAIDS on Assad's capital now, and still nothing from Russia, nothing from Iran, nothing from Syria

Israel wishes it can bomb Russia. It has done nothing more then target militias and a few empty/offline Pantsirs which are early models. Even then Israeli air raids have seen casualties and queationable efficiency.

Israel aircraft load have load of sometimes 80 weapons to destroy 5 or s targets. Everyone know the reason is that many don't make it and Israel is know to overwhelm Syrian air defenses.

One again Israeli will never acknowledge some of its missiles never hit, it will only publish the aftermath of its strikes but will never say it took 5 or 10 missile to finally hit a Pantsir.

IMG_3049.JPG
IMG_3050.JPG

A lot of frustration from our little Israeli. Now tell us how many times Israel dared to attack Russia again? Russia supports all of Israel's enemies. Big bad Israel sits there like a little girl when Russia directly trains and supplies it enemies and Israel does nothing when Russia sets up bases next door. The reason is simple, Israel would get curb stomped and they know it. If Russia was weak Israel would have attacked it long ago. Israel tolerates Russia because Russia has capabilities to hurt Israel directly.
I like how we are the cowards when you are just sitting there watching us kill your allies and Pantsiring your beloved equipment. Why would we bomb you if you are such a good goy?

Someone is delusional and probably on psychedelic drugs :lol: Even if Israel wanted to nuke Russia it does not have enough nuclear weapons do do anything substantial. It would need to hit Moscow at least ten to twenty times with larg yield warheads to fully destroy it, it would need hundreds more nuclear weapons to target the rest of Russia's cities. This is all delusional though since Russia has had counters for decades to destroy ballistic missiles and once again Israel would have to launch its weapons over other countries and no one would allow Israel fly nuclear armed missiles over its coutries. And please, entire Israeli armored brigades got designated by a few dozen Hezbollah fighters in a village. Your dream of humiliating Russia is a wet one.
I'm just f*cking with you, you know? We would never nuke you, you will never nuke us. I hope at least. I actually visited Moscow, friendly people, wouldn't want to nuke it. Just so you know, one nuke is enough to make any city a radioactive wasteland, it's not about the blast radius. It will become a second Chernobyl.
Keep paying ransom to the Chechens, you were also humiliated by goat herders in Afghanistan and also Georgians beat you.

Again Turks won't let Israel use its territory to attack Russia. That would be seen as a declaration of war. Turkey and Israel have had poor relations for years now. Turkey and Russia also have military, diplomatic and economic partnerships where both coutries benifit. Israel has nothing to offer Turkey esspicially economicaly the way Russia does. Even in your demented imagination If Israel somehow managed to strike Russian naval bases in the Black Sea Russia would be able to strike all of Israel from submarines and strategic bombers over international water/airspace.
We
1. Are not asking for anyones permission when it comes to our safety
2. Don't necessarily need to cross Turkey to attack your ships in the black sea
3. We have enough air defenses to deal with your crap.
4. NATO will own your ***:angel:

Yea, right. The US never entered any wars involving Israel. They certainly would never do so while Israel went to war with Russia.
They didn't need to because we won every war we fought. Constantly Pantsiring Soviet equipment.

Two confirmed Pantsirs, one completely empty and out of weapons the other one probably empty with radar not working.
3 Pantsirs:azn:
Of course the radar doesn't work, we jammed the shit out of it so they ran away.
img4051.jpg

We have those bohemoths in the Hermon with a direct line of sight to a huge part of Syria, capable of transferring five gorrillion ni**awatts of EW power to literally fry anything it looks at. It can even be used as a directed energy weapon.
No they weren't. There was no Russian electronic warfare system anywhere close to the strikes and Syria didn't have anything besides some old ground radars.
After the IL20 that got shot down, Russia brought in EW and the S-300.
Both are clearly useless:D

What about that Israeli F-16 that got Pantsired? I guess I could say something stupid like Israeli weapons would see a drop in sales after Hezbollah pillaged Israeli mechanized brigades but no body buy that armored garbage anyways.
As I said:
"Israel literally bombs whatever it wants, whenever it wants, with zero losses or any indication of serious problem. In its hundreds (thousands?) of strikes on Syria in the last few years they lost exactly 1 jet and that was clearly a fluke."
Israel wishes it can bomb Russia. It has done nothing more then target militias and a few empty/offline Pantsirs which are early models. Even then Israeli air raids have seen casualties and queationable efficiency.

Israel aircraft load have load of sometimes 80 weapons to destroy 5 or s targets. Everyone know the reason is that many don't make it and Israel is know to overwhelm Syrian air defenses.

One again Israeli will never acknowledge some of its missiles never hit, it will only publish the aftermath of its strikes but will never say it took 5 or 10 missile to finally hit a Pantsir.
Israel can easily level all Russian bases in Syria without a scratch in a single, smooth swipe, and successfully defend itself against any Russian retaliation. Even if Russia used all its conventional weapons within reach against Israel, it can't do it at once, most of the cruise missiles fired in the first waves would be intercepted, the next waves would be much smaller/ even individual launches, making it much easier for Israel to ramp up interceptor production. NATO would then conquer Moscow. Israel will sink all Russian navy assets in the Mediterranean and Black Sea. Russia clearly cannot conquer Israel, and without nukes it clearly cannot pose an existential threat on it. With nukes, Russia would get nuked too.

That's only Syrian claim, before Israel has shown two Pantsirs getting BTFO, Syria claimed there were 0 casualties and the missile attack was repelled.

Why would we spend 5-10 missiles to hit a Pantsir? It's always empty because its crew knows it will be bombed and they can't do shit about it:rofl:
Except the one that was active, and we launched two missiles at it, but no worries, we jammed the living crap out of it, making its missiles fly like from a shitty 80s anime, so even the first missile we launched at it hit it :rofl::rofl:

Also, so what? a crashed Spice bomb, shit happens.

In conclusion, you're just a pathetic vatnik

Syria has massive overpopulation. Syria population went from 4 million in 1960 to 20 million in 2010. Even if IDF massacre millions of Syrians Russians wouldn't be worried about it.
Yes but we caused 15 Russians on board of a pretty expensive IL20M to die, Russia doesn't seem too mad about it:angel::angel::angel:

But weren't Pantsir supposed to short range point defence kind of a weapon? Whereas Israel has used long range missiles to destroy them and in one of the videos, the Pantsir system was inactive.
Assadists have:
S-300PMU2
S-200
Buk-2
Pantsir

etc etc + MiG-29 armed with R-77 missiles.

Pantsir was active and firing.

As I said:
"Israel literally bombs whatever it wants, whenever it wants, with zero losses or any indication of serious problem. In its hundreds (thousands?) of strikes on Syria in the last few years they lost exactly 1 jet and that was clearly a fluke."

Benya, repeating mantras want change anything. Russia is supplyng weapons and equipment to Iran and Syria. Equipment that is used to shoot down your aircrafts and bomb your cities. And will supply even more. You lost one jet and you will lose more in future. And the only thing your gopnik state can do is watch in frustration how Russia delivery weapons that are used to kill you. Stop bragging here about coincidence with IL-20 like its some kind of your achievment, you pathetic joke. You are scared to even touch any single Russian. Because your pygmy state will be bombed back to stone age. So as i said learn your place, enjoy your nights in bomb shelters and resort to killing children at your border in an attempt to compensate the impotence of your pathetic thug state.

Last edited:
Media: Russia agrees to tolerate Israeli attacks in Syria

January 23, 2019

After the most recent consultations to prevent conflicts in Syria, which the Russian and Israeli military delegations held last Thursday, the Israeli army’s press service released a generic statement on the “positive and professional atmosphere” in which the meetings took place and their “agreement to continue working together in the spirit of mutual understanding”.

During the talks, the two sides agreed on the new “rules of the game” which are based on the agreements on the mechanism of Russian-Israeli coordination from September 2015.

The new rules, which allow Israeli planes to carry out their military operations safely in Syrian airspace, were discovered by the Lebanese newspaper Al-Joumhouria in diplomatic and military reports leaked from Moscow.

According to the news outlet, “any Israeli military operation in Syria can only be held after informing the Russian base in Khmeimim about its times and routes, which Israel must adhere to. Furthermore, the informing must be done an adequate time interval before the start of the operation, in order to prevent any encounter between both sides’ aircraft including that which took place in September last year”.

Russia has also reportedly agreed to wait a while before activating the S-300 system. Despite the fact that officially these systems have been handed over to Syria, for a certain period they will be controlled by Russian operators.

The article says that “in so doing, Russia has tacitly acknowledged that the 44th division of the Syrian missile forces which operates the S-200 missile system in the vicinity of Latakia, made a mistake by shooting down the Russian plane, which was revealed in the investigation conducted by Russia and Israel”.

Another innovation of the Israeli-Russian “deconflicting” mechanism is that the aviation routes in range of the Russian S-400 system at the Khmeimim airbase north of Homs will no longer be used. In this way, the airspace closed off to the Israelis could stretch all the way to Turkey to the north, eastern Iraq, and the Syrian territorial waters to the west, as far as the territorial waters of Greece and Cyprus.

As a result, during the three Israeli attacks in Syria after the incident with the Russian Il-20 surveillance aircraft, the Israeli Air Force made its attacks by flying into Lebanon from the Mediterranean Sea in the region south of Beirut, instead of the routes from Keserwan to Baalbek and the Syrian territorial waters bordering on Tartus and Latakia that were used in the September raid.

Another new aspect of the conflict prevention mechanism is a term that restricts Israel’s choice of targets for missile strikes. According to this point, Israel may only attack bases and facilities belonging to Iran and its allies in Syria (e.g. Hezbollah) within 85 km of the Israeli-Syrian border. Moscow has also agreed to play a mediating role between Israel and Iran in arranging the withdrawal of Iranian and pro-Iranian forces from the Israeli border.

http://uawire.org/media-russia-agrees-to-tolerate-israeli-attacks-in-syria
Russians are the most untrustworthy on the face of earth.

1 Pantsir Israel hit was not firing anything,
It was firing:

jNmGZfV.gif

probably out of munitions, another Pantsir Israel destroyed months ago was also empty and out of munitions.
1) If he was empty he should drive and hide.
2) Pantsir never could hit anything.

It was firing:

jNmGZfV.gif

1) If he was empty he should drive and hide.
2) Pantsir never could hit anything.

Why do you show the video of completly different Pantsir, not the one you hit? Do you think everyone here are so stupid to swallow propaganda released by your Baghdad Bob Ministry? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom