What's new

Russia against developing military ties with Pakistan

ahum ahum ... and we can blow India up in smoke too u know..... India aint Israel and vr not palestine... wake up and realise that fact.. I repeat .. PAK IS A THREAT!! now come and bite my *** Mr. AVERAGE INDIAN.. hurry!! :flame:

I agree.. In today's state, Pakistan is a threat not only to India but to the whole region including itself

ahum ahum ... and we can blow India up in smoke too u know..... India aint Israel and vr not palestine... wake up and realise that fact.. I repeat .. PAK IS A THREAT!! now come and bite my *** Mr. AVERAGE INDIAN.. hurry!! :flame:

You mean after 4 chances, you are still looking for more ???

:rofl: i coundnt stop laughing. you are requesting someone to consider yourself also a threat........

Nooooo we are also a threat. :D Are bhai it is upto what we consider a threat what not. it is upto the part of defense doctrines,

what is so funny?? Pak is a threat to u.. when I said that I wasn't trying to be provocate the Indian fellows here... but I was replying to someone stating we are not! my take is that u can have all the stealths, and what not.. it still wdnt make us any less of a challenge for your Gov.. Pak will still stay a threat... if it weren't y dint you unleash the so called 'strategic strikes' after mumbai incident which I heard you guys were going to..

FACE IT: you dont have to balls and guts to do it. so have some stomach to understand that you cant do sh*t to Pak... cuz like I said ..
PAK IS A THREAT!!!

funny thing is Indian mates here think they are some super power.. and Pak some weakling .. when infact that's hardly the case.... I heard chadam bharam say if there is any more incident like Mumbai's well not stop... yeah we'll not stop barking but we will never bite.... cuz we simply can't !!(see the funny side now?!)

Last edited:
I agree.. In today's state, Pakistan is a threat not only to India but to the whole region including itself

thanks for confirmation. and dont worry abt us being a threat to ourselves.. we'll pull ourselves out of it.. worry abt getting more planes and eqipment and pray somehow we disappear from this planet so u guys can have a good night sleep... till then ... try sleeping tablets..

You mean after 4 chances, you are still looking for more ???

four chances and our score is even. you separated bangladesh we got half of ur 'attoth angh' a.k.a Azad Kashmir. And we are not looking for more... I think you shd check what your cold start doctorine says.. its YOU not us wanting more...
So please stop acting so innocent .. it dont suit you just like it doesn't suit Israel... Innocent victims of Muslim aggressors.. yeah right!!

Russia is playing its cards well... Pakistan doesn't need anything directly from Russia. We get what we need through Ukraine and China. And Russia doesn't/can't block those two countries from moving forward with these transactions. Thus, the Russians have their cake (i.e. sell indirectly to Pakistan) and eat it too (i.e. continue to maintain plausible deniability with the Indians)

Russia as history beckons...hates it when it's Soviet era industries in the CIS countries are used to benefit the CIS countries...
like the case with the T-80UDs...it's not just about Indo-Russo relationship...they do not get their due profit!
so selling stuff Indirectly...has no sense attached to it whatsoever...

IMO we have had made some of the best decisions in the past decade to move a bit out of the russian market...we have a considerable leverage with both the Yaks and the russkies...

four chances and our score is even. you separated bangladesh we got half of ur 'attoth angh' a.k.a Azad Kashmir. And we are not looking for more... I think you shd check what your cold start doctorine says.. its YOU not us wanting more...
So please stop acting so innocent .. it dont suit you just like it doesn't suit Israel... Innocent victims of Muslim aggressors.. yeah right!!

sorry to spoil your party but since the indian forces arrived we have not lost the territory. Indian forces did not enter your part of territory. but we have gained. from kargil in 1971 to siachin....

But one must admit that Russia will not do anything silly to piss off India and vice versa - too much at stake for both the countries

After all they are our all weather allies :chilli:
Yes Russia will not 'piss off India' with these platitudes.

All national alliances are not as shallow as that of USA and Pakistan. There is a concept of goodwill and credibility in such relationships. Thats why India pays a couple of billion over and above the planned cost and Russia does not feel insecure about growing Indo US ties..

Whereas the Pak US relationship is indeed a tricky one to decipher...i do not think that Russia India relationship is as mutually exclusive as it once was.
Sure, Russia is a major partner and all...but the past dislike or aggression towards Pakistan is absent...a big change in Russian attitude!

At the end of the day it is every man for himself, Russia is a good ally no doubt but they will not want to limit themselves and clearly are pursuing a much more flexible policy...
The RD93 saga indicates that Russia is keeping its options open and wants to have ties will all the major stakeholders.
There was a time when Russia would have been hell bent to deny Pakistan the engines, on the other hand now they are happy that their engines are being used on Pakistani fighter jets.
This is a huge thing for us if not for India.
The times are changing...

India did raise a lot of Hue and cry over the aircraft carrier cost when it exceeded the initial planned cost, the fact that India is paying the amount is not because of goodwill, it is because the aircraft carrier was in fact in worse shape than what was initially imagined and so the restoration cost went up.

India has played its cards very well, however i see more options for Pakistan in future as well...the Indian MMRCA deal will also let us know with whom we can find more leverage in future.

Last edited:

Check your tongue, India is not a Muslim aggressor

Whereas the Pak US relationship is indeed a tricky one to decipher...i do not think that Russia India relationship is as mutually exclusive as it once was.
Sure, Russia is a major partner and all...but the past dislike or aggression towards Pakistan is absent...a big change in Russian attitude!

At the end of the day it is every man for himself, Russia is a good ally no doubt but they will not want to limit themselves and clearly are pursuing a much more flexible policy...
The RD93 saga indicates that Russia is keeping its options open and wants to have ties will all the major stakeholders.
There was a time when Russia would have been hell bent to deny Pakistan the engines, on the other hand now they are happy that their engines are being used on Pakistani fighter jets.
This is a huge thing for us if not for India.
The times are changing...

India did raise a lot of Hue and cry over the aircraft carrier cost when it exceeded the initial planned cost, the fact that India is paying the amount is not because of goodwill, it is because the aircraft carrier was in fact in worse shape than what was initially imagined and so the restoration cost went up.

India has played its cards very well, however i see more options for Pakistan in future as well...the Indian MMRCA deal will also let us know with whom we can find more leverage in future.

I agree with you that self interest, economics and markets rather than emotions would influence international relationship. However, my question is whether ever Pakistan is going to match India in any of the above listed determinants

I agree with you that self interest, economics and markets rather than emotions would influence international relationship. However, my question is whether ever Pakistan is going to match India in any of the above listed determinants

Pakistan may not need to match India and that is what i am implying not by mere conjecture but by an example where Russia could have blocked Pakistan's acquisition of RD93.

Pakistan is a huge growing market as well and will not be ignored by any one who wants to earn money, especially if they can come up with a means to deal with Pakistan in a clever manner.
There are arrangements whereby a country can indirectly maintain a relationship through a third party, Russia has already done this when it comes to Pakistan.

France is a close partner of Pakistan and has supplied weapons to India as well...these things happen and there is only so much you can do to control your rivals procurement avenues...

If Pakistan issues a tender for a contract worth even a billion USD, i can see nearly all countries showing interest.
The global economic meltdown has made the playing field even more level now whereby the major players will find intelligent means to sell their product (directly or indirectly) despite pressure not to do so.

Check your tongue, India is not a Muslim aggressor

Re-read what I said! Try a bit harder this time and you might just understand what is being said..

PS: I don't need to check anything but u surely need to find suitable glasses and a dictionary in case you fail to understand and miss the point again!!!

Good Luck READING!!!

Last edited:
sorry to spoil your party but since the indian forces arrived we have not lost the territory. Indian forces did not enter your part of territory. but we have gained. from kargil in 1971 to siachin....

At least you considered it our part of territory which many to this day dispute ... so call it even shall we! And lets not get into who lost what territory but if you insist then congrats for the enlisted achievements.. better call some band baja and dance to the tune mate...

My point however still stands valid: Pak is STILL a threat!!! sleep tight!

Back
Top Bottom