What's new

Rupee recovery continues

PPP failed financially and went away in Disgrace

PMLN is failing miserably Rupee is now at 105 Rupees to Dollar

They are taking Huge Loans from IMF to bring the values down "Temporarily"

Due to these loans the Rupee will spike up to 200 rupee if things do not go according to plan

People can say Musraf did this or that lies but one fact remains that during his time

Economy was @60 Rupeees to dollar for 7 years and infact looking to improve to 56 ruppees to dollar

PPP failed financially and went away in Disgrace

PMLN is failing miserably Rupee is now at 105 Rupees to Dollar

They are taking Huge Loans from IMF to bring the values down "Temporarily"

Due to these loans the Rupee will spike up to 200 rupee if things do not go according to plan

People can say Musraf did this or that lies but one fact remains that during his time

Economy was @60 Rupeees to dollar for 7 years and infact looking to improve to 56 ruppees to dollar

Well, major rupee fall happen between Jun 2007-Jul 2008, when Musharaf was still rulling. PPP only joined Musharaf in Mar 2008. before that it was just Musharaf. And who can forget famous NRO, which allowed PPP.

PML-N may be were not able to control dollar prices, but they certainly trying. Where Musharaf only wanted power. Which bring up NRO, Judges conflict. Which caused Rupee to fall.

Well from the looks of things the Supreme Court saga was created by Politicians in order to force Musharaf out of power.

After the agenda was completed they simply left the judge alone , the police did not listen to his orders and no action was taken on many of his recommendations.

If anything Military should intervene in order to provide Immunity to President Musharaf I would likely support such a move

All Military heads & Leaders of Pakistan should be provided support and immunity

if it indeed drops below 100 it's going to make ex-pats life a little bit harder who were getting more rupees for their foreign currency's worth. Especially those people who are sending money back to their families due to the huge debt they have to pay off.

People were able to pay off their hundreds of lakhs of rupee debt in a few tens of thousand dollars and that too in the matter of months. They're now gonna have to send back more dollars.
actually we expats are fine with the rupee getting better, our lives are already good thanks to god the rupee was at 60 rupees and we were still doing fine.
the thing is that as the rupee weakens prices go up as well so its basically the same in the end. an if it goes down then things will get cheaper in pakistan.
we expats just want our fellow pakistanis lives to get better, in fact i know me , my family and buddies don't even mind if the pakistani government charged us a tax because we are pakistani citizens.and the tax collectors wouldn't be able to pocket that money either like they do in pakistan because all pakistanis here would require proper document ect.

579272_377170899095441_287556201_n.jpg
Someone is playing with Monetary knob :tsk:

the actual rate of PKR is some where between 95 to 96, i read it in somewhere in European financial news and it is our private players who is playing games with PKR

Just where is this "actual rate" hiding?

Just check internet and i will also searching for that may be i will find out, but read it in hard copy around two to three week before. Sorry that i don't have sharp memory

Just check internet and i will also searching for that may be i will find out, but read it in hard copy around two to three week before. Sorry that i don't have sharp memory

A reference for your claim would be appreciated.

Lets do a Economy lesson in simple terms.

A currency's value depends on what the piece of paper offers.

You need to sell more things than you import. When your trade balance is always negative you cannot say alhamdulillah and inshallah to make a currency stronger. But since this country has engineers who can make cars run on water, I am sure we have economists that can pray on dollars to double them as well.

In other words as I have said before, Whenever you think that God has been running Pakistan, that is equivalent to saying that the western powers who have been giving us Loans are God.

Pakistan should immediately , turn off the Petrol Purchase and only get these for Military USE

And bring back usage of Bicycles & Animal carts

We do not have means to buy Petrol !!!!

The population should use Bicycles to travel , or Busses only

Petrol Should be provided to

a) Ambulances
b) Foods and Goods Trucks

This measure should break our circular debt

China has a culture of Bicycle use

a) It promotes Health by cardio vascular health
b) It is quiet and does not pollutes air

Pakistan should immediately , turn off the Petrol Purchase and only get these for Military USE

And bring back usage of Bicycles & Animal carts

We do not have means to buy Petrol !!!!

The population should use Bicycles to travel , or Busses only

Petrol Should be provided to

a) Ambulances
b) Foods and Goods Trucks

This measure should break our circular debt

China has a culture of Bicycle use

a) It promotes Health by cardio vascular health
b) It is quiet and does not pollutes air

You should be little bit elastic while being sarcastic

Back