What's new

Rupee recovery continues

I will believe an idiot like Dar when he delivers on his promise to bring up the value of the PKR to 98 per dollar. He is a lying thieving jackass, and simply cannot be believed.

Unless of course you wish to present a more robust basis for your claims..........

Mate it is your time to prove me wrong, give me some proof or else you are same class as Mr. Dar

Mate it is your time to prove me wrong, give me some proof or else you are same class as Mr. Dar

LOL. Events have, and are, proving you wrong, and support what I have said all along. The PKR will remain on a downward trend, huge and crippling energy deficits will continue for decades, and our policies will continue to run about in confusion like a headless chicken. So far, I am correct on all three counts.

PS: Unless you belong to the RiazHaq camp of thought, according to which our economy is always a shining example for the world to emulate. :D

PPS: I can never approach the dizzying and exalted heights of intellect and honesty of people like Mr. Dar. You win here, since I can never be in such a distinguished class ever. :D

LOL. Events have, and are, proving you wrong, and support what I have said all along. The PKR will remain on a downward trend, huge and crippling energy deficits will continue for decades, and our policies will continue to run about in confusion like a headless chicken. So far, I am correct on all three counts.

PS: Unless you belong to the RiazHaq camp of thought, according to which our economy is always a shining example for the world to emulate. :D

PPS: I can never approach the dizzying and exalted heights of intellect and honesty of people like Mr. Dar. You win here, since I can never be in such a distinguished class ever. :D

Capital-Talk-13th-November-2013.jpg

The means to fix the issue is very simple

Do not buy Petrol !!! and People stated it is a sarcastic remark but its not

The reason why Pakistan is suffering is we "Don't" have means to have something "Petrol" but we keep buying it for our addiction

Workarounds
a) Introduce Mass Transit Bus systems in major cities (One time cost)
b) Setup local train systems in Cities (One time cost), force City workers to travel on Local
Trains and then take Horse carrige ride to work from train station or walk
c) Purchase 1000 Locomotives for Pakistan Railways

Reintroduce Classical Carriage Rides in city (20-30 Rupee Travel Across destinations no impact to economy )

horsecarriage.jpg

Introduce:
  • Bicycle
  • Revert Back to Horse Carriage , as silly as it may sound.
Purchase Petrol for

a) Ambulances, Fire Brigades
b) Transport Trucks (Vehicles that Transport goods wagons etc)
c) Double Decker Busses (Collect taxes from Bus Ticket Sales)

Ban : Motor Cycles (Mostly used by Gangs and Thieves)
Ban : Cars older then 10 year models from road

Introduce Bicycle lanes , its good for health , and also good exercise and good for anti pollution
Bicycle_Lane_1.jpg

The main problem is "We do not have Petrol" and our economy uses too much of Gas/Oil.

We must learn to live with in our Means

• Bicycles
  • Horse Carriage
  • Double Decker Metro Buses (In City)
  • Suzuki Pickups for more then 10 travelers
  • School Busses for Children in morning

We need a complete "RESET" of our city Traveling culture back to 1965 level and then , build the infrastructure from "SCRATCH"
  • The money we save yearly , from not buying oil we can invest into new train systems

Government can generate Millions in Revenue by simply forcing people to Travel by Bus (Double Decker Bus) or Local Train.

Ideal for Travels of 4-10km range , safe no pollution and enjoyable ride
Carriage-5812163.jpg

Introduce these Buses for Mass travel , Province Owned for Mass Transit Needs

2009-New-Double-Decker-Bus.jpg

(This transports may be 100-150 people on one tank vs if you think how much oil goes to waste in 100-200 Motor cycles or Cars for single person going to work daily)

• Have a plan Transport 70% of people by City Train (Collect Tax on Ticket)
  • 20% By Double Decker Bus (Collect Tax on Ticket)
  • Distance of 5 km - 10 km allow people to use bicycle or Horse Carriage

• Get rid of all non Government Run buses, and hire the drivers to drive government double Decker bus with training
  • Ban Rickshaw due to noise pollution
  • Force Taxis to upgrade to New Model 2007 model cars or Do not Issue new license for operation in City

Here we see Business man walking to train and other folks riding home on Bicycles in full suits
11079_20130516p1.jpg

The main problem is "us" we we need to change

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom