What's new

Rupee recovery continues

Lets do a Economy lesson in simple terms.

A currency's value depends on what the piece of paper offers.

You need to sell more things than you import. When your trade balance is always negative you cannot say alhamdulillah and inshallah to make a currency stronger. But since this country has engineers who can make cars run on water, I am sure we have economists that can pray on dollars to double them as well.

In other words as I have said before, Whenever you think that God has been running Pakistan, that is equivalent to saying that the western powers who have been giving us Loans are God.

Well said.

Pakistani quom and especially our marxist leftist intellectuals want to sing \
alhamdulillah and inshallah

like that old bollywood song

-- Dum maro Dum
-- Mit Jai Ghum
-- Bolo Subha Shaam
-- Haray Krishna Haray raam.

Just replace the last line

with

-- Haray Mullah Haray Ayatullam

and you are all set.

alhamdulillah and inshallah

--- are wonderful
---------------when used by a hard working man

and

-- total waste
-----------------when a lazy @rsed druggy nashai uses them.

Ishaq Dar will bring it down with his experience :partay:

According to current working on Rs. i think Rs. will recover further and Pakistan will soon have plantly of investment from China and as well as from SA and in next year Pakistan forex will be twice because of 3G licence and as well as G+ status.

According to current working on Rs. i think Rs. will recover further and Pakistan will soon have plantly of investment from China and as well as from SA and in next year Pakistan forex will be twice because of 3G licence and as well as G+ status.

... and Pakistan will send a man and four women to Mars. :D

Seriously though, I can see no reason to be so optimistic as you have mentioned. Can you please tell us what your bases are for saying that?

Last edited:
our market is so small that even with this much growth you wont feel any big affects, fundamental change needs to be applied especially in the tax arena in order for big $$ to come in

... and Pakistan will send a man and four women to Mars. :D

Seriously though, I can see no reason to be so optimistic as you have mentioned. Can you please tell us what your bases are for saying that?

Current reserve is $3.1B which is now increase to $3.4B and we will get $2.0B to $2.5B from 3G licence fee. IMF loan have to be received .Chinese investment is confirmed to Pakistan is now $8.5B+

$6.5B in Nuclear
$2B in Punjab for textile in two year and they already purchase 42 percent shares in one Pakistani firm.

Other investment from Turkey, SA, Korea and other country is on the way.

Bottom line is that Pakistan will have $6B+ reserves within a year

Current reserve is $3.1B which is now increase to $3.4B and we will get $2.0B to $2.5B from 3G licence fee. IMF loan have to be received .Chinese investment is confirmed to Pakistan is now $8.5B+

$6.5B in Nuclear
$2B in Punjab for textile in two year and they already purchase 42 percent shares in one Pakistani firm.

Other investment from Turkey, SA, Korea and other country is on the way.

Bottom line is that Pakistan will have $6B+ reserves within a year

The odds are high that all those numbers are not going to pan out as you say.

The so called 'recovery' was short lived and if you folks ever hear of such bull again.you should not to dismiss it. The current plan for the economy involves devaluation, the current state of the economy and IMF requirements mean devaluation is not even debatable, we can debate the extent but it will happen.

Mate you think that only you are only one who knows plus and minus?. here is the link for your info

Govt plans to build $20 bn reserves in three years: Dar - thenews.com.pk

He said that $20B which is not possible of course but in one year $6B is not impossible!

I will believe an idiot like Dar when he delivers on his promise to bring up the value of the PKR to 98 per dollar. He is a lying thieving jackass, and simply cannot be believed.

Unless of course you wish to present a more robust basis for your claims..........

Back
Top Bottom