What's new

Rumors: Finally AH-1Z are coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I did not see, again I apologise, just got over excited today with the news from the LAC, I thought we finally got the Zulus... must have been the sugar rush or at least the news rush.
TBH all of us want ZULUs sir but we will believe when we see its landed in paksitan rest is all fan club masti .

pakistani-army-ah-1z-viper_49636018813_o.jpg

Photo from 2018

If true it will be the best news of the year for Pakistan Army. Across the border Indians will be a lot more worried.

How will the arrival of a small number of AH-1Zs scare India? Especially when these birds will be used primarily for COIN ops?

How will the arrival of a small number of AH-1Zs scare India? Especially when these birds will be used primarily for COIN ops?

You're implying that we ask your permission first and then use them against you?

Did you read the first part of my post? I repeat: it doesn’t matter.

of-course it matter. Everything we buy is geared towards India. Where do you think those hellfire missiles are gonna be used against? Not against some idiot hiding in a cave in Afghanistan. Even if we buy a bolt that will enable us to marginally increase our resources then it definitely matter to you.

ISI is busy planning their thing in the light of India -China tensions and PDF "Kabootar" spies have shown laal batti to OSINT agents lurking on PDF. nice move guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom