What's new

Ruling coalition dubs PTI ‘clique of militants’, resolves to take action

Begs the question where does all th

Begs the question where does all the army budget go if army soldiers don’t get training on the basics of soldiering. Looks like all the money goes on pensions, DHA, enterprises and boot polish…
Idk man. I tried to join the Pak army when I was 18 but they never got back to me. I ended up joining the US army. The American people and the politicians 100% take care of their service members. Even the top brass is committed to the lowest ranking member.
I’m just disgusted at GHQ and their treatment of soldiers. Someone mentioned these guys were wife swapping back in the 50s and 60s for promotions. They are grossly incompetent as a military organization. Lack of strategic thinking has ate away their strength. Now it’s basically how to get rich scheme on the back of the junior soldiers. If they’re too busy playing politics, how do they plan against India? Your military strategy needs continuous upgrades. I still can’t get this out of my mind that they didn’t want to retaliate in 02/2019 since no physical damages occurred after the Indian bombings.

I know in my units, every soldier would be gung ho to go fight and take revenge if an enemy tries to kill my countrymen regardless of sex race religion politics.

You can't have what you want when your second largest ethnicity is incredibly ethno-centric and doesn't buy into whatever you're selling. Simple as that.

Ethnic nations are not shallow, they are practical. Built on real world foundations and connections, inherently the most likely to be stable.
I am going to sound like a leftist turd saying this but the concept of ethnicity is imagined. There was no Han ethnicity before the Chinese cultural revolution; most ethnic identities that are stable are invented. Granted underlying all that is some shared history, experience and values.

Why can’t we invent something that works for us? Based on Islam. Maybe also based on shared geography. We already have a supposed shared language courtesy Jinnah.

Btw, I don’t accept that only Punjabis and Muhajjirs are the ones that reject these ethnic ideas. The others were not big on it either but they have been denied development and their share of the funds. They have valid grievances. Yes, they should not make this about ethnicity, but then pointing out how there has been ethnic racial discrimination against them does not mean they necessarily reject the idea of Pakistan.

Just that there is something wrong with the way we spend resources and hire manpower, etc. We can do better. That’s all they are saying.

Until the Americans say something, there is no doubt PDM and establishment will continue their state terrorism against PTI.

Bajwas recent interview showcases his IQ level. The man is even dumber than we could have imagined! How in the world was he ever allowed the rank of COAS.. @Signalian must have the answer for this

Last edited:
بچپن میں ہم مہینے میں ایک بار فوجی کٹنگ کروایا کرتے تھے اور اب جوان ہونے کے بعد ہر جمعے کی نماز سے پہلے فوجی کی کٹنگ لازمی کرتے ہیں

I am going to sound like a leftist turd saying this but the concept of ethnicity is imagined. There was no Han ethnicity before the Chinese cultural revolution; most ethnic identities that are stable are invented. Granted underlying all that is some shared history, experience and values.

Why can’t we invent something that works for us? Based on Islam. Maybe also based on shared geography. We already have a supposed shared language courtesy Jinnah.

Btw, I don’t accept that only Punjabis and Muhajjirs are the ones that reject these ethnic ideas. The others were not big on it either but they have been denied development and their share of the funds. They have valid grievances. Yes, they should not make this about ethnicity, but then pointing out how there has been ethnic racial discrimination against them does not mean they necessarily reject the idea of Pakistan.

Just that there is something wrong with the way we spend resources and hire manpower, etc. We can do better. That’s all they are saying.
I understand what you're saying and from that perspective it's not leftist, but the reason why I think it won't work is because to do something like this you need full commitment from all parties, not half of them.

And I would say you're wrong, a vast majority plainly rejected the idea, nothing to do with development or "discrimination" - this is just an excuse.

The two groups are protected classes in Pakistan like blacks are in America, you can't say anything against them without having everyone jump at you. Even valid criticism is ignored, ZERO SENSE OF ACCOUNTABILITY.

Bajwas recent interview showcases his IQ level. The man is even dumber than we could have imagined! How in the world was he ever allowed the rank of COAS.. @Signalian must have the answer for this
It was a politician who appointed him as COAS. His promotions within the army were all controlled by politicians.
How dare you question the napak fauj.

IK's support base in many areas is not 70% as per some reports but close to 90-91% in many areas of Pakistan. In yesterday meeting of PDM and Hafiz, Anujm a survey of Punjab south and Sindh border was presented with 92% of the voters favoring PTI.

Even in Sindh PTI will win with fair elections, but that remains to be seen with Zardari mafia and police controlling the poor awam.

Klasra said a couple of days ago that 90% people in his village region were with PTI.

Same with my village as well in central Punjab.

Klasra said a couple of days ago that 90% people in his village region were with PTI.

Same with my village as well in central Punjab.
The most interesting is that Gaurav Arya is going all out now siding with the status quo narrative although he has some point’s regarding IK.

NAP was the only political party that was banned in Pakistan twice in Bhutto time... today NAP is part of this tati Govt LOL... you cant ban anyone in today's world. Banning PTI be like welcoming the rape of the Pakistan Military @ global level.

It is just us who calls these goons army... rest of the world knows and recognise that this is just a terrorist outfit which has hostage it's country....

Its proved time and again that Pakistani military establishment is the most duffer / low IQ breed. One can expect them to do any disaster. The lack of vision has caused such mayhem & chaos in Pakistan. Total turmoil & economy wrecked by artificially created political instability. Removing an elected govt just 1.5 years short of its full tenure.

Its no surprise they are trying to get most popular political party banned after it refused to back down. They tried assasinations, they tried stripping people, they tried torturing senators & MNAs, they killed its members & journos. Last option is to ban. But their limited intellect is not allowing them to see what's next. They are unable to see civil war to be erupted if something like as crazy as this to be done.

Btw! I understand establishment's desperation. Because they are sensing defeat in the only war they ever kept winning. The war on its own people.

سنہ دوہزار نو کی بات ہے مانچسٹر میں گجندر سنگھ نام کا ایک لڑکا سالفورڈ یونیورسٹی میں میرے ساتھ پڑھا کرتا تھا۔ ہم اسے گجو کے نام سے بلایا کرتے تھے۔ تعلق بھارتی پنجاب کی سکھ فیملی سے تھا اور سسٹم جوائنٹ فیملی تھا۔ گجو کے والد فوج سے ریٹائرڈ تھے جبکہ چچا خالصتان کی طرف رجحان رکھتے تھے جس کی وجہ سے گھر میں باپو اور چاچا کی اَن بَن رہتی تھی گجو نے ایک دن کہا پا جی اکثر بحث کے بعد جب باپو بندے ماترم اور بھارت ماتا کی جے کا نعرہ لگا ٹھنڈے ہو جاتے تو چاچا کہا کرتے گجو پتر تو اپنے باپو کی باتوں پر دھیان نا دیا کر، یہ فوجی ہے۔ جب یہ فوج میں جاتے ہیں تو ان سے عقل لے کر رائفل دے دی جاتی ہے، اور جب یہ ریٹائرڈ ہو جاتے ہیں تو ان سے رائفل بھی واپس لے لی جاتی ہے پھر نا ان کے پاس عقل ہوتی ہے نا رائفل
عرفان چوہان

Back
Top Bottom