What's new

RSS at it again! Threatening Pakistan cricket team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pakistani Players are harmed in any way by any Indian Terror Organizations like Shiv Sena and the Indian Govt. fails to protect them, then ICC needs to ban all International Events in India for at least 10 years as a minimum penalty. Pakistan should also pull out of the event in such a scenario.

lol you think the tournament will proceed after that? - strange comment

it has happened in past when the ICC Event was abandoned in middle of the series and so will it happen again if such scenario is created

couple of threats might endanger the whole tournament - if ICC starts realizing the seriousness of these threats

Nothing is above Life

lets imagine Pakistan reaches the Final of this tournament

What will RSS do?

fire and close the cricket chapter in its country? destroy the pitches as she has been doing in past? or ?

its an ICC Event and I would happily be welcoming any action being taken by RSS

Hum to doobay hain sanam
tum ko bhi le dobain ge

=======================================

PS: Its just a hoax - what are they going to do? Indian government is going to alert all its military forces to keep this match alive and tighten the security of players otherwise the bubble of Great India will burst too early

jasi niyat yashi barkath

but they are main opposition in maharastra assembly, (in last election they got apporximatelly 1.2 crore ) votes . shiv sena has majority in mumbai municipal cooperation which is bigger than many state( both monetarily and according to population) . so please dont tell no one agree with shiv sena

:police: so Eastwest is going to change his statement .

Ok...We = India's population - (Shiv Sena+Bajrang Dal+abhinav bharat+1.5 crore)= 1 billion 200 miilion 3 hundred thousand 565-1.5 crore.

calculate that...i dont have patience to do that..:thinktank:

ab sab khush:victory:

P.S: Iam on GMAT Quant Mode

Ok...We = India's population - (Shiv Sena+Bajrang Dal+abhinav bharat+1.5 crore)= 1 billion 200 miilion 3 hundred thousand 565-1.5 crore.

calculate that...i dont have patience to do that..:thinktank:

ab sab khush:victory:

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:58 PM ----------

P.S: Iam in GMAT Quant Mode

:partay: so 1.5 crore are not Indians ????????

If Pakistani Players are harmed in any way by any Indian Terror Organizations like Shiv Sena and the Indian Govt. fails to protect them, then ICC needs to ban all International Events in India for at least 10 years as a minimum penalty. Pakistan should also pull out of the event in such a scenario.

shiv sena did it once by digging the pitch , nothing happened . this time also they will do . . if pakistan think it can do something , it can try all the best . jo karna hai karle, hamara kuch bhi nahi begad sack the hai

shiv sena did it once by digging the pitch , nothing happened . this time also they will do . . if pakistan think it can do something , it can try all the best . jo karna hai karle, hamara kuch bhi nahi begad sack the hai

They dug the pitch and Indian Govt was helpless in front of terror outfit.

I want them to dig up all the pitches so that there is no cricket at all.

Na rahega baas na bajegi basuri...........oops.........I mean na rahegi pitch na hoga cricket.

World Cup + IPL = 4 months of waste of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom