What's new

RSS at it again! Threatening Pakistan cricket team.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I am utilizing my lunch break, so lets get to the topic.

India needs to dismantle fund collection, recruitment and militant terror wings of RSS operating in India, so they do not threaten any one. If India cannot provide security to the World Cup, then there are many other countries that can host it. RSS needs to stop terrorism against other countries because this is not the first incident of threats against the Pakistani Team.

They dug the pitch and Indian Govt was helpless in front of terror outfit.

they are democratically elected political party , they where in power ( one of the member of NDA) . they are against pakistani team because mumbai attacks ,

Guys, I am utilizing my lunch break, so lets get to the topic.

India needs to dismantle fund collection, recruitment and militant terror wings of RSS operating in India, so they do not threaten any one. If India cannot provide security to the World Cup, then there are many other countries that can host it. RSS needs to stop terrorism against other countries because this is not the first incident of threats against the Pakistani Team.

first mind your business, dont preach us what to do what not . see your credibility , every country in the world except one is showing finger at you so please clear your mess then think about others

I want them to dig up all the pitches so that there is no cricket at all.

Na rahega baas na bajegi basuri...........oops.........I mean na rahegi pitch na hoga cricket.

World Cup + IPL = 4 months of waste of time.

Openly supporting RSS Terror Outfit and its threats against the Pakistani Team. Open support for Hindu Terrorism on PDF ? How you spell "Shame" in Hindi?

they are democratically elected political party , they where in power ( one of the member of NDA) . they are against pakistani team because mumbai attacks ,

Their opposition to Pakistan does not mean that despite being elected they are violating the laws of the country by digging up the pitches.

this makes them criminals

thats funny - they used to dig all the pitches during 1990s and hopefully before that too

Mumbai attack took place in 2008 :P

Remember 1999 series of Pakistan vs India for instance? or 1997 Pepsi cup?

Openly supporting RSS Terror Outfit and its threats against the Pakistani Team. Open support for Hindu Terrorism on PDF ? How you spell "Shame" in Hindi?

DIMWIT,

I want them to dig up all the pitches bcoz I hate cricket.

Their opposition to Pakistan does not mean that despite being elected they are violating the laws of the country by digging up the pitches.

this makes them criminals

violating law does means they are terrorists. they are protesting against pakistan , and it there fundamental right , did any pakistani cricket ever hammed by this organisation.

thats funny - they used to dig all the pitches during 1990s and hopefully before that too

:rofl: lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz you burst his desi bubble

violating law does means they are terrorists. they are protesting against pakistan , and it there fundamental right , did any pakistani cricket ever hammed by this organisation.

They are terrorists. malagaon, Ajmir, Smajota Train blasts and many more. The safforn terror trail is so much deep rooted that they are more than terrorists.

anyway ZAKI has burst your bubble for so-called opposition of shiv sena terrorists to Pakistani team

pakistani sponsored terrorism was start in the year 1989 . and your policy of bleed India with million cut . they are against that . and every conscience citizen of india is against that .

RSS trained and funded Gandhi's assasination and was directly involved in it. Fundamental right, please get a doctor, mental health check needed ? We have to look for the safety of our players and citizens and a threat by a terror hindu outfit cannot be taken lightly since RSS has been involved in terror acts in the past.

pakistani sponsored terrorism was start in the year 1989 . and your policy of bleed India with million cut . they are against that . and every conscience citizen of india is against that .

And Indian state terrorism against Pakistan started since independence so please dont compare we are hands down you won the terror race clearly

They are terrorists. malagaon, Ajmir, Smajota Train blasts and many more. The safforn terror trail is so much deep rooted that they are more than terrorists.

anyway ZAKI has burst your bubble for so-called opposition of shiv sena terrorists to Pakistani team

who are you to convict them,( there are 1000% more terrorism from your own people is taking place in your country think about them ) there is a law of the land it will take care of the guilty. just by typing non-sense you cannot change the reality . dont live in the world of illusions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom