What's new

RQ-170 footage released

What difference does it make? Not all crashes are identical. What was implied was that UAVs cannot malfunction and I proved that they malfunctioned and crashed with sufficient frequency.

The incidents are disproportionate. A couple of ScanEagles, a RQ-170, RQ-7, etc. All fully intact.

Iran does have the data, so it means they have been stored somewhere in the drone, right? You didn't see the the footage, did you?
I watched it. The question remains: 'So what?'

Let us assume that Iran extracted some 'data' out of the UAV's system. Those intel are of Iran's nuclear and military facilities, for example, but 'So what'. We want it and we got it. Why should we care so much that we would install a dangerous 'self-struct' device on the UAV?

The incidents are disproportionate. A couple of ScanEagles, a RQ-170, RQ-7, etc. All fully intact.
If it is 'disproportionate' it is because that part of the world earned enough attention, not because Iran manages to 'hack' into a UAV.

1 RQ-170

3 Scan Eagle

4 RQ-7 shadow

2 Hermes 450/Watchkeeper WK450
Proof? Especially Hermes 450 :lol:

super advanced zionists : :rofl:

UAV.jpg
U see we have a proof that we shot down all your silly toys. You dont have any proof that you shot down a single American UAV.

P.S. I dont call your toys UAVs. because u are unable to show any footage of Israel filmed with them.

I watched it. The question remains: 'So what?'

Let us assume that Iran extracted some 'data' out of the UAV's system. Those intel are of Iran's nuclear and military facilities, for example, but 'So what'. We want it and we got it. Why should we care so much that we would install a dangerous 'self-struct' device on the UAV?

If it is 'disproportionate' it is because that part of the world earned enough attention, not because Iran manages to 'hack' into a UAV.

You are contradicting your statement,no one talked about 'importance' of the videos. so why trying to change the subject?
You said these drones don't store data, but send it to the base immediately, what Iran did shows otherwise.

Besides, believe me, these low quality black and white movies from a base in Qandahar is not the most precious thing Iran can get out of drone. :lol:
The tech used in it are most important, in a way that even China and Russia badly want access to it.

That part of the world is larger than Iran, and I seriously doubt the amount of foreign drones operating in Iran, unlike in Pakistan or Afghanistan, where such incidents haven't occurred these many times.

A couple of ScanEagles (they were captured before the incident in 2012), an RQ-170, RQ-7, and if I'm right, some others more. All intact.

That Skylite B must be an accident, simply because Hamas hasn't the resources nor technology to hack intro drones, unlike Iran, who is already a cyber force, whether you're like it or not. It is highly unlikely that so much drones manage to fall in Iran's hands, without any cause. From the beginning Iran's statement proved to be quite right, while the US has been trying downplay it and even denying it.

You're not only a troll, but also enormously stupid.

Iran was already monitoring the drone in 2008/2009 before they captured it:

z7nrr.jpg
Iran showed only 1 RQ-170 (with destroyed wheels and wings) and 1-2 Scan Eagle.

So why Skylite which crashed in tiny Gaza strip is an accident, while couple UAVs that fall in huge Iran (thousands of Gazas) is not an accident?

And why Hezbollah, that receives all advanced technologies from Iran is unable to down a SINGLE Israeli drone? Israeli drones are daily flying over Lebanon for over 3 decades.

Captured RQ-170 is a big embarrassment for USA….How it happened USA never talked about that…But they accepted that is happened......I must say that day by day Iran is getting better and better in Techno fronts.

So why Skylite which crashed in tiny Gaza strip is an accident, while couple UAVs that fall in huge Iran (thousands of Gazas) is not an accident?

Because Hamas (or Hezbollah) hasn't the resources nor technology to hack into relatively advanced drones, like the RQ-170, unlike Iran.

Iran showed only 1 RQ-170 (with destroyed wheels and wings) and 1-2 Scan Eagle.

you know why iran has only 1 RQ-170 ? because US generals don't have balls to send more.
and the reason why hamas can't capture jude's drone is because iran never gives them their own high tec equipments and knowledge.
one question why are you always trolling in iran topics? you have no place where and an aryan once visited that.

Because Hamas (or Hezbollah) hasn't the resources nor technology to hack into relatively advanced drones, like the RQ-170, unlike Iran.
Iran supplied Hezbollah with newest anti tank missiles.
Newest anti ship missiles.
Ballistic missiles.
Advanced fiber optic communication network.

Yet they could not land even simpliest Israeli drone like Skylite or Skylark.

@spiderkiller
follow-your-leader_DLF127308.jpg

Members are once again wasting time with these juden and that viet defector?

These people are mentally challenged and ignorant at the same time, that combination makes a very retarded human beings.
They are saying, this drone crashed in one piece and somehow Iranians found it that quickly?
I mean how stupid do you have to be to believe that?

Clearly this drone was hacked alongside the other drones which Iran has.
Stop wasting pages on this thread by replying to this juden and that 80 year old vietnamese.

Iran supplied Hezbollah with newest anti tank missiles.
Newest anti ship missiles.
Ballistic missiles.
Advanced fiber optic communication network.

Yet they could not land even simpliest Israeli drone like Skylite or Skylark.

you know what? even if i end up with a bullet in my head , my hands cut off and my body burned be sure before that i had wiped judes off the earth. don't have even 1 percent doubt about it you jude ... you always should be scared because there are millions of me in the world. when we all reunited and get ready the people like you should look around for rat hole.

Wrong. A 'crash' is essentially an uncontrolled and usually unintended maneuver. I can 'crash' my car at a measly 5 km/hr and nothing except for a minor paint scratches, but it would still be a 'crash'.

Everybody knows what a 'crash' means buddy! No need to redefine words now that you're out of arguments. Every little kid can inherently grasp that if a plane falls out of the sky from ~40k it doesn't gently land on its belly, fully intact with only minor dings and scratches. And if you think otherwise, then I must say the laws of physics are different in your reality than they are in mine.

Just so that you get the picture, here's the scene of a crash of the much more aerodynamically stable Global Hawk in Maryland. See if you can make out the outline of the aircraft.

18759039_BG1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom