What's new

RQ-170 footage released

@500 , are you trying to imply that the drone crashed by itself? in any case, there are many reports on how china has provided Iran with advanced radars ,some time back a Chinese military personnel claimed that china could intercept American stealth fighters, i'm not saying that china might have provided such a technology,perhaps there could be a possibility of china assisting Iran on developing its own version of advanced systems which could take down stealth drones.

Last edited by a moderator:
1 RQ-170
1 Scan Eagle.

Anything else? Hamas also captured 1 Israeli Skylite B:

medium.jpg

Drones tend to crash. Now if you say that Skylite B was captured thanks to Iranian super duper technology, I will answer you: why Hezbollah could not capture any Israeli drone then? Hezbollah is much closer to Iran than Hamas and gets muh more technologies from Iran.

P.S. And no need to call my arguments trolling if you cant deal with them.

A couple of ScanEagles (they were captured before the incident in 2012), an RQ-170, RQ-7, and if I'm right, some others more. All intact.

That Skylite B must be an accident, simply because Hamas hasn't the resources nor technology to hack intro drones, unlike Iran, who is already a cyber force, whether you're like it or not. It is highly unlikely that so much drones manage to fall in Iran's hands, without any cause. From the beginning Iran's statement proved to be quite right, while the US has been trying downplay it and even denying it.

You're not only a troll, but also enormously stupid.

Iran was already monitoring the drone in 2008/2009 before they captured it:

z7nrr.jpg

1 RQ-170
1 Scan Eagle.

Anything else? Hamas also captured 1 Israeli Skylite B:

Drones tend to crash. Now if you say that Skylite B was captured thanks to Iranian super duper technology, I will answer you: why Hezbollah could not capture any Israeli drone then? Hezbollah is much closer to Iran than Hamas and gets muh more technologies from Iran.

P.S. And no need to call my arguments trolling if you cant deal with them.

comparing iran to hamas is bulI$hit. what tec hamas is using against you is the technology that iran used 10 years ago. learn that jude...

It took two years to crack its hard disk?

Would be much more interesting to see landing in Iran, if it was landed as Iranians claim :rolleyes:

I wonder if you ever feel satisfied with any thing. You keep showing your dis-satisfaction with everything done or claimed by Iran. "It took you two years to crack hard-disk - you sent monkey in sub-orbital only - it wasn't hacked as claimed" and list goes on.

Instead of intellectual arguments, your hatred is being witnessed by the forum. Go on show some respect for the hard work and achievement made my Iran despite of decades long sanctions and whole "mighty" america trying to curtain it. They have proven themselves unstoppable and they deserve some applause, some respect and some appreciation, even then they can remain your enemy if you choose to see them like that but a true heart appreciates bravery of its own enemies , if not often then once in life time perhaps.

@500 , are you trying to imply that the drone crashed by itself? in any case, there are many reports on how china has provided Iran with advanced radars ,some time back a Chinese military personnel claimed that china could intercept American stealth fighters, i'm not saying that china might have provided such a technology,perhaps there could be a possibility of china assisting Iran on developing its own version of advanced systems which could take down stealth drones.

This is another BS theory. There are no reports that China (or Russia) provided Iran somehow with technology to hack intro drones. I remember such stories being spread when Iran managed to capture the RQ-170, but they all are baseless theories.

I wonder if you ever feel satisfied with any thing. You keep showing your dis-satisfaction with everything done or claimed by Iran. "It took you two years to crack hard-disk - you sent monkey in sub-orbital only - it wasn't hacked as claimed" and list goes on.

Instead of intellectual arguments, your hatred is being witnessed by the forum.

I used to respect Israelis (I still do in a way) for their intelligence, but people like 500 (and many others on mp.net) have made me think otherwise. What a bunch of superficial fools.

This is another BS theory. There are no reports that China (or Russia) provided Iran somehow with technology to hack intro drones. I remember such stories being spread when Iran managed to capture the RQ-170, but they all are baseless theories.

what makes you believe that Russia or china are not helping Iran in it's defense development?

what make you believe that Russia or china or not helping Iran in it's defense development?

Because Russia refused to sell Iran S-300's, RD-33's en overhauling Iran's kilo submarines. And I've no reason to believe that China is helping Iran with hacking into drones. There are no reports or evidences to back that up.

Because Russia refused to sell Iran S-300's, RD-33's en overhauling Iran's kilo submarines. And I've no reason to believe that China is helping Iran with hacking into drones. There are no reports or evidences to back that up.

China–Iran relations

China is believed to have helped Iran militarily in the following areas: conduct training of high-level officials on advanced systems, provide technical support, supply specialty steel for missile construction, provide control technology for missile development, build a missile factory and test range. It is rumored that China is responsible for aiding in the development of advanced conventional weapons including surface-to-air missiles, combat aircraft, radar systems, and fast-attack missile vessels.[3] It wasn’t until the 1990s that the relationship between China and Iran came under close scrutiny by the United States. From this scrutiny it became known that China was using North Korea to traffic arms during the Iran-Iraq war to avoid antagonizing the West but later cut out the middle man. In the years of 1984–1986, about $1–2 billion worth of arms sales occurred.[16] And then in 1986, Iran obtained Chinese-made anti-ship surface-to-surface missiles that posed a threat to Persian Gulf shipping.[3] In possessing these missiles, Iran is able to control the Straits of Hormuz and all of the naval trade to and from the Gulf countries.[16] In later inquiries, it was discovered that China sold Iran precursor and dual-use chemicals and the technology and equipment needed to use them.[3] In 1996, the Washington Post exposed that China was supplying chemical weapons plants in Iran that were destined for the Army. Arms exports began to steadily decline in the 1990s yet China engaged in $400 million worth of arms transfer agreements with Iran. Sales increased to $600 million from 1997-2000. On average, it is estimated that China made $171 million per year in arms exports to Iran since 1982.[17]

S-300 was altogether a different scenario, however you cannot deny the fact that Russia has been backing Iran for a long time now, even in it's nuclear tech pursuit.

China–Iran relations

S-300 was altogether a different scenario, however you cannot deny the fact that Russia has been backing Iran for a long time now, even in it's nuclear tech pursuit.

That military support was merely given in the 90's. Perhaps still today, but there are no reasons to believe that Chinese technology was behind this hacking. Its just a baseless theory.

That military support was merely given in the 90's. Perhaps still today, but there are no reasons to believe that Chinese technology was behind this hacking. Its just a baseless theory.

don't get me wrong here, you are right in some sense that china providing Iran with any support holds little water, but even you have to understand that these kind of support-if any- are always carried out secretively, you will only come to hear about it may be 5 to 10 years later after it has happened. There are many instances involving many countries where the west failed to detect significant military support provided by Russia or china for many years to other nations, and these defense deals came to light or were revealed or were acknowledged many years later.Any way, i'll leave it here.

If the Iranians actually did take it over, it would have landed on a runway or airstrip. Not in the middle of the desert. And many drones have crashed before in Iraq and Pakistan especially. Does that mean they have the means to take over drones too?

If the Iranians actually did take it over, it would have landed on a runway or airstrip. Not in the middle of the desert. And many drones have crashed before in Iraq and Pakistan especially. Does that mean they have the means to take over drones too?

That's the problem in your posts oldman. The RQ-170 has not 'crashed', you can see it's almost intact.

Do you have any idea what GPS-spoofing is? You can not make a drone land exactly on a highway when you are giving it false GPS coordinates,it's only possible when you have access to control center of the drone which was either in Afghanistan or U.S.

According to Iranian officials, they have tricked the drone by giving it wrong coordinates not by taking full control of its systems, which explains why it has been landed in desert.

@for-truth,

You are indeed an admirer of Chinese Brains and Technology BUT you at the same time are exceptionally undermining Iranian intellect and their hard-work. China might have supported Iran but wouldn't have provided them a technology which is absolutely top-notch and unheard by the world. Do you even have any idea which sort of technology is cleared for export and assistance? US TOP NOTCH is not even offered to Israel if you like to think. BUT building your argument further if we had to... imagining China has been supporting Iran to these limits of technology, how much in your opinion would China be helping Pakistan to knock these American drones who are hurting us physically and very so often? How much drones has Pakistan hacked and how many of those have landed in our lands so far???

Try to think for a moment more before making an assumption and try to be fair with the Iranians if you may.. they are humans but hardworking ones.. they deserve some sincere appreciation and compliments for what they have achieved.

Iran's supreme leader banned any technology transfer to foreign countries (specially Russia) :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom