What's new

RQ-170 footage released

detecting RQ 170 :

03~3.JPG

mass producing Scan Eagle ...

Mohajer_Saieh_09.JPG

Iranian Scan eagle version ( sayeh - navy model) is anti water and doesn't need recovery hook ( grapple ) :

Mohajer_Question_02.JPG

Mohajer_Question_03.JPG

Mohajer_Question_04.JPG

Mohajer_Question_05.JPG

http://gallery.military.ir/albums/userpics/10248/Mohajer_Question_06.JPG

yeah ... are you can't see Natanyahu shout his mouth in last week !? but western media boycott this news ....

well i didn't see a topic even here about that...
and in the sites writing israiels can't stop and shoot them because they similar to IAF jets!!!...ُsyria have american jet??!!! it's wired..

It took two years to crack its hard disk?

Would be much more interesting to see landing in Iran, if it was landed as Iranians claim :rolleyes:

Would be much more interesting to see landing in Iran, if it was landed as Iranians claim :rolleyes:

are you think we are kids who show any thing they achieve in blink of an eye ....

looks like all you judes!!! have nothing named brain !! this RQ if crashed nothing of it was found. i think you are blind too. this thing could destroy itself when it became out of control of the controller. so you see yes it crashed in the landing but still obvious that hacked by iranian lions.

Your state of denial truly amazes me.
The drone lands safely in Iran intact, its wings are detached for easy transport with helicopter, it's footage is decoded and you are still asking if the drone is safe or not or if it landed in Iran or crashed.

Let's assume it's crashed.Firstly, why didn't the self-destructive mechanism work?
Secondly, do you have any idea what will happen if a 4 tonnes flying object crashed in desert? Even elementary school kids can guess that.I'm guessing why you can't do it.

Why should we 'prove' to people like you such things? It doesn't matter in anyway.What matters is, this cutting-edge piece of tech is in Iran's hands safe and sound.Let the haters hate.

I know why you are always in state of denial regarding Iran, because you always put your hate before your logic and brain and this is what happens.

Let's assume it's crashed.Firstly, why didn't the self-destructive mechanism work?
Only in movies everything has self destruct mechanisms.
Secondly, do you have any idea what will happen if a 4 tonnes flying object crashed in desert? Even elementary school kids can guess that.I'm guessing why you can't do it.
Here two examples crashed planes:

post-1323454955.1323518379.jpg

F-106_unmanned_landing.jpg

:meeting:

in the second picture,do you see snow on the ground?dont know about tel aviv but in karaj snow is slipping.about the first image,firstly F-1 was landed at a very low speed and in a planned way(not crashing) in order for an emergency landing.same happened to an IRIAF F-14 and now the plane is repaired and its in service now.plus landing without landing gears is sth all pilots should pass during training course.
but crashing like this is completely impossible.dont doubt

you are comparing manned fighter jets with RQ-170 !?

that phantom is already ****ed up :hang2:

RQ-170 : oh my god ... help me ... help me ... :crazy_pilot: thanks :tup:

get a life 500 :coffee:

Perhaps 500 can also explain how other drones like the ScanEagle managed to fall in Iran's hands, or is it that from all countries in the world, only miraculously Iran has the aura to attract defected drones? Nice trolling btw.
1 RQ-170
1 Scan Eagle.

Anything else? Hamas also captured 1 Israeli Skylite B:

medium.jpg

Drones tend to crash. Now if you say that Skylite B was captured thanks to Iranian super duper technology, I will answer you: why Hezbollah could not capture any Israeli drone then? Hezbollah is much closer to Iran than Hamas and gets muh more technologies from Iran.

P.S. And no need to call my arguments trolling if you cant deal with them.

1 RQ-170
1 Scan Eagle.

Anything else? Hamas also captured 1 Israeli Skylite B:

medium.jpg

Drones tend to crash. Now if you say that Skylite B was captured thanks to Iranian super duper technology, I will answer you: why Hezbollah could not capture any Israeli drone then? Hezbollah is much closer to Iran than Hamas and gets muh more technologies from Iran.

P.S. And no need to call my arguments trolling if you cant deal with them.

1 RQ-170

3 Scan Eagle

4 RQ-7 shadow

2 Hermes 450/Watchkeeper WK450

get a life again ...

super advanced zionists : :rofl:

UAV.jpg

Back
Top Bottom