What's new

Rouhani in Oman. Will the GCC Crack From Within?

Besides @Yzd Khalifa

Boasting about wealth because of oil is a joke to me.

Small Lebanon is worth more then all of the GCC states in my view, a real state with history and respected people that defend their country. They don’t take it up the *** like you & hide behind America. Therefor don’t bring in the discussion the stuff you buy which is all you do, consume.

Iraq rejected Kuwait’s invitation.

Kuwait never invited you. They never have and never will. You just got turned down.

I said Kuwait invited Iraq, I didn’t say it was an official invitation where a simple yes from Iraq would be integration, read instead of assuming.

No country can invite Iraq officially or unofficially. The General Secretary of the GCC is the only one who can. You can get away with your lie but not with us.

Slaughtering Saudis and their terrorists is the current process to clean the land

All what we see is Iraqis are killing another Iraqis.

it’s funny how Saudis even manage to compare their shit to regional ME states, especially Al-Hasani that covers it all up under Semetic since Saudi Arabia has never been a civilized place of progression.

Suffice to say that we gave you our language and religion! If that isn't accountable to civilization, I wonder what else!

At least we have grass, without the oil you’d still be eating a lizard

I see nothing wrong in consume meat, but grass is sheep's food! Sheeple! :laugh:

You have no major industry, all you have is oil and gas despite the 100 years of security. Illiteracy is something that defines the history of your state and people.

Another insult to human intelligence! Oil can't be counted as an industry itself, but crude oil production, petroleum refining, basic petrochemicals, ammonia, industrial gases, sodium hydroxide (caustic soda), cement, fertilizer, plastics, metals, commercial ship repair, commercial aircraft repair, and construction are, among others if it helps.

Our past is supposed to be shameful ?

Indeed! Otherwise you wouldn't have forcibly moved to the west.

You can’t school anyone, therefor noticed the fellow cretins. You spend your time here hating on Iraq and Iran, you’re clearly obsessed and fear them.

You are a 16-year-old nationalistic fanboy who knows nothing about politics barring to opening his mouth. I'm here to put you in your rightful place. :omghaha:

Why don’t you ask your buttfriend @BLACKEAGLE he knows how you cretins were studying here.

Why do I have to ask anyone when I know the answer? Why on earth did they have to go to Iraq at a time where Iraqis were at each other's throats? :D

You’re no one to talk when you’re a Saudi, it’s the most backward society with half of the youth homosexuals that turn into pedophiles when they grow up, are you denying this ? even a gay Saudi Naifov joined this forum, a defence forum not exactly one that attracts them yet a Saudi gay managed to slip in here lol.

I don't see what's wrong with you and the homosexuals. Some of them, by the way, were born that way, and they need help.

I never heard of any country in the world which carried the death penalties of ~500 gay people at once except Iraq, and now you had the audacity to pick on gays elsewhere? :rofl:

Disliking bedouins & Saudis isn’t racism, backward people just aren’t my favorite

Favoritism as per race is itself racism.

I'd rather be a nomad than living in a country where I can't guarantee the survivability of my community.

Iraq rejected Kuwait’s invitation.

Slaughtering Saudis and their terrorists is the current process to clean the land, even Pakistan suffers from your terrorism, almost every state does, you’re people are taught to be terrorists.

At least we have grass, without the oil you’d still be eating a lizard, should a Saudi really start about the oil story ? you had nothing before the oil, the UAE was a desert. Iraq is not in your desert/bedouin category get it through.

it’s funny how Saudis even manage to compare their shit to regional ME states, especially Al-Hasani that covers it all up under Semetic since Saudi Arabia has never been a civilized place of progression.

You have no major industry, all you have is oil and gas despite the 100 years of security. Illiteracy is something that defines the history of your state and people.

Our past is supposed to be shameful ?
We aren’t the ones with a history that defines our identity of roaming a desert and eating lizards.

You can’t school anyone, therefor noticed the fellow cretins. You spend your time here hating on Iraq and Iran, you’re clearly obsessed and fear them.

I said Kuwait invited Iraq, I didn’t say it was an official invitation where a simple yes from Iraq would be integration, read instead of assuming.

Why don’t you ask your buttfriend @BLACKEAGLE he knows how you cretins were studying here.

Your state is a garbage desert, accept it and get on with it. Again all I see here is you comparing Iraq after all the wars and sanctions to your garbage state since it would be embarrassing to do so before the wars. The things you’re proud of are also garbage it’s just that you don’t see it, Iraq and Iran achieved all that shit decades before you have while all you do is buy it from the US.

You’re no one to talk when you’re a Saudi, it’s the most backward society with half of the youth homosexuals that turn into pedophiles when they grow up, are you denying this ? even a gay Saudi Naifov joined this forum, a defence forum not exactly one that attracts them yet a Saudi gay managed to slip in here lol.

Disliking bedouins & Saudis isn’t racism, backward people just aren’t my favorite.

Besides @Yzd Khalifa

Boasting about wealth because of oil is a joke to me.

Small Lebanon is worth more then all of the GCC states in my view, a real state with history and respected people that defend their country. They don’t take it up the *** like you & hide behind America. Therefor don’t bring in the discussion the stuff you buy which is all you do, consume.

Your calculations were based on emotions, and they're pathetically laughable. If wealth could have helped a nation, it would have helped you and saved you the trouble from moving to the West. Wealth doesn't count in this at all.

I think you should pray toward New York rather than shifting your diction to Karbala, without Black Water Inc, you'd have been living under the Baathist Iraq like forever. :lol:

I don't want to derail the thread any further.

Good bye!

Last edited:
Kuwait never invited you. They never have and never will. You just got turned down.
Kuwait stresses necessity for Iraq to join GCC | Politics
Iraq’s rejected bid to join the GCC was due to “unwise” political approach, said Omani minister foreign affairs
http://www.iraquon.com/vb/showthread.php?p=157492
http://www.iraqcenter.net/vb/showthread.php?t=4205

No country can invite Iraq officially or unofficially. The General Secretary of the GCC is the only one who can. You can get away with your lie but not with us.
I said in my previous post not OFFICIAL INVITATION but Kuwait stressed the need for IRAQ to join, : Kuwait "Invites" Iraq, not an invitation that would accept Iraq if Iraq just said yes.

All what we see is Iraqis are killing another Iraqis.
I see Saudi imported garbage culture & religious violence, many foreign terrorists, many Saudis terrorists, Iraqis that have been brainwashed into this trash due to the wars that halted their years of education, hardship pushed them into this terror because of Saudi brainwashing. However we will get rid of this trash you sent us and sent the world, wasn’t it you that flew the aircraft in those buildings ? the list is longer than the PDF databases can store.
It’s your sheikh/scholar/mufti whatever these cretins call themselves that spread such vermin on earth.

Besides the terrorism is not limited to Iraq only, look at Yemen, look at Pakistan, even those terrorists in Yemen they got that garbage from you.

Suffice to say that we gave you our language and religion! If that isn't accountable to civilization, I wonder what else!
Really ?

Wasn’t it in Iraq where they invented the manuscript to start with, do you really think you gave something to us worthy to be written here ? Theres nothing but trash you gave us and the world. The Arabic language that originates from somewhere in deep South Yemen isn’t from you ( Najdi bedouins roaming the desert ), Yemenis are different then you remember, even their dialect their looks are completely different.

Also let me play some Hasani, Semetic languages influenced each other, when I compare I know some Aramaic I see the similarities. Aside from that Iraq has had many languages, these are 2 major ones, there are many others :

- Akkadian language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Aramaic language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

If you look at these languages you’ll already see how much it formed modern Arabic, even the basics : 'Ana', open that shit and have a read.

As for religion where is Ibrahim/Abraham from ? city : Ur, Iraq.

I see nothing wrong in consume meat, but grass is sheep's food! Sheeple!
Thanks to the rivers they can grow food & fish.

Another insult to human intelligence! Oil can't be counted as an industry itself, but crude oil production, petroleum refining, basic petrochemicals, ammonia, industrial gases, sodium hydroxide (caustic soda), cement, fertilizer, plastics, metals, commercial ship repair, commercial aircraft repair, and construction are, among others if it helps.
Ain’t that some truth, and from where the **** did all that come Yzd ?
Who taught you how to refine oil, who taught you how to program, ( who says you can even program ) who built that refinery for you and programmed it that way so you only have to push on a button ?
Wasn’t it mainly the white British boy that put some of these refineries in place.

Indeed! Otherwise you wouldn't have forcibly moved to the west.
I have not been moved.

You are a 16-year-old nationalistic fanboy who knows nothing about politics barring to opening his mouth. I'm here to put you in your rightful place.
I’m not 16, you can’t put me in my place since you have no facts, all you do here is spread hatred and obsess with Iran. You’re a government worker but you’re behavior is laughable, indeed you’re older and should be wiser then me however you’re still trash no matter how hard you try.

Why do I have to ask anyone when I know the answer? Why on earth did they have to go to Iraq at a time where Iraqis were at each other's throats?
Learn history from your "brother" I mentioned, his own father studied in Iraq which is an example he can give you. Do you even know regional history of the 60’s & 70’s, the Arab world was different, Iraq was leading in many fields therefor they were studying there.

I don't see what's wrong with you and the homosexuals. Some of them, by the way, were born that way, and they need help.
Severe punishment for the homosexuals that violate Islam.

I never heard of any country in the world which carried the death penalties of ~500 gay people at once except Iraq, and now you had the audacity to pick on gays elsewhere?
Terrorists in Iraq kill gays, terrorists are not the law, I never heard of a few people that fly aircraft into buildings to kill 3000 innocents then have many of it’s nationals applaud the act and respect Osama, except Saudis ( even on this forum want me to show it to you ? ), that Arabian Legend and JUBA btw, you mentioned them here.

Favoritism as per race is itself racism.

I'd rather be a nomad than living in a country where I can't guarantee the survivability of my community.

Speaking about racism, how’s your treatment of blacks, Indians and other South Asians.

I think you should pray toward New York rather than shifting your diction to Karbala, without Black Water Inc, you'd have been living under the Baathist Iraq like forever. :lol:

I don't want to derail the thread any further.

Good bye!

I think i’m not Shia thus maybe next time better.
I’m not the one that puts Mcdonalds near Makkah, this itself is the greatest insult there is on the face of this earth towards Islam.

Last edited:
Kuwaitis getting sick of Saudi bedouins that hold dual passports, so much for integration.

I hate this Saudi Iran tussle. Its weakening all the states and is inviting foreign interference.

Nawaz is scheduled to visit Tehran soon. Since he is seen as close to Saudi leaders, he must play a role to bridge this useless and damaging tussle between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

as for gas pipeline, if Pakistan committed to it, it must fulfill its commitment.

I hate this Saudi Iran tussle. Its weakening all the states and is inviting foreign interference.

Nawaz is scheduled to visit Tehran soon. Since he is seen as close to Saudi leaders, he must play a role to bridge this useless and damaging tussle between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

as for gas pipeline, if Pakistan committed to it, it must fulfill its commitment.
You want a bunch of wahabi bedouins and a bunch of hezbollahi arab wannabes to kiss and makeup? I'll say that's possible if you tell me unicorns are real.

You want a bunch of wahabi bedouins and a bunch of hezbollahi arab wannabes to kiss and makeup? I'll say that's possible if you tell me unicorns are real.

Iranians and Arabs deserve each other just like Pakistanis and Indians deserve each other.

Back
Top Bottom