What's new

Roketsan First Test For LALADMIS Tomorrow 04.10.2013

We have already been waiting you to prove your childless claims dude. As you see I have been clearly proving what I mention.

HGK, KGK and SOM cruise missiles side by side introduced to Egyptian General Sisi :)
idef_2013_3.jpg

What is the point of comments when you just say I am a troll.

There is nothing to talk about. This is only a multiple rocket launcher system tilted upward. Nothing more.

Lets leave the talk for when it is complete and can hit a target at 15 km. This step will be 10% of the way.
Your AD is indigenous when you make your own 100 different types of seeker, radar, jammer, jammer proof missile, stealth missile, corkscrew missiles, chaff proof missile, controller, missiles for 20 m to 120 km, 7 mach missiles, 500 km range systems.

What is the point of comments when you just say I am a troll.

There is nothing to talk about. This is only a multiple rocket launcher system tilted upward. Nothing more.

Then why don't you be kind and leave the room - exit through the window, it will take you straight to where you belong and the landing might wake a couple of brain cells alive from their current state of coma.

Roketsan/Aselsan/Tubitak SAGE Air to Ground Group

-HGK family (JDAM equivalent)
Mk-1
Mk-2
Mk-3
Mk-4

-KGK family (JDAM-Er Equivalent)
Mk-82
Mk-83

-LGK Family (Lazer guided Paveway-II,III equivalent)
Mk-1
Mk-2

-LGB ( Lazer Guided Bomb of Aselsan [Paveway copy])

-NEB Family (Bunker Buster)
HGK-NEB
LGB-NEB
LGK-NEB

-Roketsan Miniature Missile (GBU-53 Equivalent)
-Roketsan Mini-bomb for UAV's

-SOM Cruise/Anti-Ship Missile (Norway/Raytheon JSM/NSM equivalent)
SOM-300km (A, B1, B2 variants) Note: B2 variant is Bunker Buster
SOM-500km (A, B1, B2 variants) Note: B2 variant is Bunker Buster
SOM-J (F-35 variant) (A, B1, B2 variants) Note: B2 variant is Bunker Buster

SOM-300km B1
ScreenShot033.jpg

Neither Egypt, Nor other countries including Iran can't compete with such a big variety of development projects. Allah knows Which type of other AG missiles are under development phase at present...

Egypt and Iran develop missiles based on reverse engineering and upgrading existing missile systems , neither they have the funding or expertise to develop a system from scratch .

Iran for instance spends most of its budget on supporting terrorism and creating proxies and whatever remains goes into their nuclear program which they might be forced to give up .

If you look at Iran conventional force , its basically a joke whether Airforce or land forces , that is way it spends mostly on unconventional warfare such as proxies , terrorism , piracy and ballistic missiles which by the way does not need a lot of high tech .

We have already been waiting you to prove your childless claims dude. As you see I have been clearly proving what I mention.

HGK, KGK and SOM cruise missiles side by side introduced to Egyptian General Sisi :)
idef_2013_3.jpg

Cabtali there were news surfing on a 2000 km SOM being developed by Turkey , is it true or just rumors.

Another question how far did Turkey go with its secret ballistic missile program ?

as far as i know 2000 km version will be ballistic missile.
som, 300-500 km variants.
500+ ballistic. am i right cebatli bro?

Cabtali there were news surfing on a 2000 km SOM being developed by Turkey , is it true or just rumors.

Another question how far did Turkey go with its secret ballistic missile program ?

Let me clarify for you : Last year during the induction ceremony of SOM Tayyip Erdoğan said "We will make even missiles with 2500 km range!" in an attempt to boost his strong man image and this where this stupid 2500 km thing coming from also i have serious doubts SOM's range will ever be increased.If 2500 KM missile will happen it will happen as BM not SOM and it will happen because stupid AKP voters easily brainwashed by Iran's propaganda channels and their ballistic missile program(its all about counter-propaganda).

Let me clarify for you : Last year during the induction ceremony of SOM Tayyip Erdoğan said "We will make even missiles with 2500 km range!" in an attempt to boost his strong man image and this where this stupid 2500 km thing coming from also i have serious doubts SOM's range will ever be increased.If 2500 KM missile will happen it will happen as BM not SOM and it will happen because stupid AKP voters easily brainwashed by Iran's propaganda channels and their ballistic missile program(its all about counter-propaganda).

It means that people especially (our fanatic liberal secularists) who don't like you will always find a reason to dislike you, no matter how stupid that reason may be.

Turkey's defence indeginization program is systematic and very well planned and widespread. It not only covers a wide range of systems but also a very well planned program to develop sub-systems and components for compete independence in defence production in a very systematic way. It feels like I am stating the obvious and anyone who can't see this is either blinded by hate/jealousy or have been living under a rock for the past 15 years.

But not sure? It could be 2 missiles.

Well its on improvement phase so no one can say the final situation but on that test video you can see there are 4 tubes on the launcher...So atm 4 tubes for 4 missiles is an accurate guess

Back
Top Bottom