What's new

Rohingyas attempting anew for intrusion into Bangladesh

bangladeshis normally emigrate to all other countries. So no it is up to you to extend that to these poor souls. Give them citizenship. Show muslim brother hood . The morons in mumbai who broke public property should be forced to read this article 100 times by a judge :-)

Scandinavia is not a country but a region dumbass. :lol:

When I said Scandinavia is a country :lol: ... I asked you to learn country name which is synonymous to region name... If you even can not spell the name correctly how your are gonna do the comparison. :rofl:

Bhai gosh ami anekbar kheyechi, tabe suorer moto khete ato bhalo noy. Come to Kolkata(legally), I'll show you the best places to have beef and pork dishes. :tup:

whats with u n suor :lol: ami toh valo mone EID ar jonno kothata bolechilam

but typical dada mind:P

I agree on that part about provocative statement made by the indian member at first. But insulting each others country and attacking one another personally is a bit too much
Who was that member??

Ohhh my handsome salary earner west bengali man first go and buy a good cell phone instead of using low price cell phone like HTC One V using which even you can not type well :rofl: :lol:

HTC One V costs more than one month salary of Police Commissioner of Bangladesh. :tup:

It's a good back up phone anyway until I get my Iphone 5, I have a galaxy s2 as well(picture posted in this forum). I have a nexus 7 and a brand new Acer Aspire S7(just preordered) as well. ;)

Ok bye bye guys for 2 days. I am going for a 2 day tour to different cities and countryside with my school friends today after a long while. Will expose the Indians after 2 days...:)

So you bring in the big troll "Lal topi". When Pakistanis don't like him, how could we! He used to be in some kind of "Propaganda Of Stalin" Jobs. I wonder what he does now. He did help Musharraf to preach for an Islamic Ideological hatred against India. Love this guy! He knows no bound. By the way, Everyone should listen to his so called "biological war weapon" lecture.

When I said Scandinavia is a country :lol: ... I asked you to learn country name which is synonymous to region name... If you even can not spell the name correctly how your are gonna do the comparison. :rofl:

Not sure why it's not possible to compare if mistype a Country name, however it remains a mystery how an Wordsworth of English like you got into Canadian uni, dad must have bankrolled a lot. Did it come from Enemy property? :lol:

Bangladeshis are fleeing back to Bangladesh.

Moron, don't troll here, they are not Bangladeshi! All the international media mentioned it '' Burma claims that they are illegals despite the fact that they are living there for generations'' Bangladesh took birth 40 years ago. Anyway, you are indian and logic is not your trait. I can understand!

Back
Top Bottom