What's new

Rohingyas attempting anew for intrusion into Bangladesh

A pathetic Bangladeshi coming for Big Brain Farts as usual...

Please dont compare a low HDI country with Kerala whose HDI itself is 0.920(compare with Japan)
and literacy rate is 95%

Indias top research institutes are here...

Please go to India developing thread..I ve posted my village pics there:taz:

Kerala, Asia's best travel destination

Asias top Hellhole 'BSdesh'

Dnt fart here about HDI... You lot depend on remittance money send from muslim country...

Around 30 lakh Keralites are working abroad mainly in Persian Gulf; migration to where started with the Kerala Gulf boom. So the Kerala Economy is largely dependent on remittances.[5][6][7] S. Irudaya Rajan describes the situation as "Remittances from global capitalism are carrying the whole Kerala economy".[5] Unemployment recently dropped from a large 19.1% in 2003 to 9.4% in 2007 & only 4.2% in 2011 .[8] Underemployment, low employability of youths, and a 13.5% female participation rate are chronic issues.[9]:5, 13[10] :rofl::rofl::rofl:One concern is that Kerala government is running some of the highest deficits in India.

Not only that more then 50% of the people of Kerala depend on agriculture for income...:lol:

Totally agree with you brother.........:tup:
This guy should be banned for personal abuses........I hope Mods take note of this
The hypocrisy is that this is one of the guys who is continously critisizes India for the Caste system, and on the other hand still practices it, which is shown by "This idiot is a low caste convert came here to talk high"

please avoid it mate

this is pdf..there is more probability for me or you to be banned than caste obsessed idiots like him

Except for a few mods,most Mods here follow a special policy for us...I beleive

Miss. I talked some of the Syrians and they told me Christians are fighting for Assad. They were always dedicated to him. One thing that every Syrian believes that Assad's foreign policies are really clever, he has ties with Russia, Lebanon, Iran and even Jordan. He used to welcome any Saudi involvement, even had relations with CIA. In his tenure their were no Shia-Sunni atrocities like it used to be in past.He stopped Muslim Brotherhood even getting involved as they were lefties and now West wants to get rid of him!:rofl:
He had been dedicated to Israel conflict and Jews find him as threat.
The irony is as he is not a ruthless one, Qatar will get one sooner and the war which is prolonging will go on.

Syrian Christians are one not main stream Christians and The WEST is not at all kind to them.

Before knowing about Syrian Christians don't talk.

Dnt fart here about HDI... You lot depend on remittance money send from muslim country...

Not only that more then 50% of the people of Kerala depend on agriculture for income...:lol:

It is much better than your country kid..We have 25% muslim brothers here...

You are mocking agriculture??
Agriculture here is mechanised............
What Industry do Bangladesh have???

Miss. I talked some of the Syrians and they told me Christians are fighting for Assad. They were always dedicated to him. One thing that every Syrian believes that Assad's foreign policies are really clever, he has ties with Russia, Lebanon, Iran and even Jordan. He used to welcome any Saudi involvement, even had relations with CIA. In his tenure their were no Shia-Sunni atrocities like it used to be in past.He stopped Muslim Brotherhood even getting involved as they were lefties and now West wants to get rid of him!:rofl:
He had been dedicated to Israel conflict and Jews find him as threat.
The irony is as he is not a ruthless one, Qatar will get one sooner and the war which is prolonging will go on.

Syrian Christians are one not main stream Christians and The WEST is not at all kind to them.

Before knowing about Syrian Christians don't talk.

pdf Bangladeshis Know more About Christianity than pope Benedict himself:rofl:

looks so beautiful...is that you??

P9800122-Bangladeshi_girl-SPL.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Far better then this... Do not force me to show ugly you to everybody...

450px-Production_of_coir_in_Kerala.jpg

On top of it that girl is easily comparable to this Indian actress Paoli dam... :rofl:

M_Id_254422_Paoli_Dam.jpg

^^^^

this is our WB dada

BD bhaiyera abar bolo ami keno ader like korina :lol:

Not that I'm looking for your admiration, however I'd nit even compare wb with Kerala. Kerala is way ahead of us.

Pole vaulting into pole-vaulter's place { Great fun to watch:bounce: }

On topic:

Its not Muslims who are being targeted but the rohingyas
Local people have no issues with Burmese Muslims

^^^^

this is our WB dada

BD bhaiyera abar bolo ami keno ader like korina :lol:

That useful idiot never went to any developed country. To him seating in his torn blanket he can have many wet dream. If ever he able to make it to any Scandinavian countries then he will understand why others used to laugh him for his ignorance.

Zaid Hamid lying about the Rohingya issue on national television.

Last edited by a moderator:
That useful idiot never went to any developed country. To him seating in his torn blanket he can have many wet dream. If ever he able to make it to any Scandinavian countries then he will understand why others used to laugh him for his ignorance.

Fence jumpers would never understand the joy of earning a handsome money while being in the place you were born. ;)

This is List of Scandinavian Countries not Scandanevian :lol: :rofl:

At first try to learn the name then come here for comparison.

Well you got the drift, don't fret over typo, it's not easy to type from touchscreen.

Back
Top Bottom