What's new

Rohingyas attempting anew for intrusion into Bangladesh

Human Right Watch have published satellite images showing 35 acre of muslim lands has been burnt to ashes...

2012-10-27-07-15-58-508b8a2ed20af-burma-1.jpg

2012-10-27-07-16-16-508b8a405478a-burma-2.jpg

Thanks for the Info. I don't have any idea! 475% increase in 2010,must have crossed 1000% by now!!:undecided: God save America!!

Today 2 Mexican got killed while trying to entering US. They were killed by Gatling guns(perhaps!) from a copter. I hope they have the same fate!

@Labong-if you ask me,I will teach you. Nothing to be surprised of.

a hindu teacher raped a school girl in BD

should we start slaughtering hindus ???

typically there s something called a trigger. there must have been simmering dscontent and this was the last straw. it snot a one off crime. otherwise this kind of reaction would not have happened.

We are losing the topic because of Indian trolls. Can we get Moderators' involvement? It's an important topic and we need to discuss more about Rohingya fact, not the Malaun fact.

Thanks for the Info. I don't have any idea! 475% increase in 2010,must have crossed 1000% by now!!:undecided: God save America!!

Today 2 Mexican got killed while trying to entering US. They were killed by Gatling guns(perhaps!) from a copter. I hope they have the same fate!

@Labong-if you ask me,I will teach you. Nothing to be surprised of.

Bhai banglay bol, bujhte subidha hobe :lol:

Other part of Indian people call them smelly and even do not want to rent together.

This idiot is a low caste convert came here to talk high.

A pathetic Bangladeshi coming for Big Brain Farts as usual...

Please dont compare a low HDI country with Kerala whose HDI itself is 0.920(compare with Japan)
and literacy rate is 95%

Indias top research institutes are here...

Please go to India developing thread..I ve posted my village pics there:taz:

Kerala, Asia's best travel destination

Asias top Hellhole 'BSdesh'

What HDI has to do with your ugly looks :rofl: or with low caste convert past by your british masters :lol:
Dnt show more ignorance here.

looks so beautiful...is that you??

P9800122-Bangladeshi_girl-SPL.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Low HDI=low logic as seen from you:rofl:

A pathetic Bangladeshi coming for Big Brain Farts as usual...

Please dont compare a low HDI country with Kerala whose HDI itself is 0.920(compare with Japan)
and literacy rate is 95%

Indias top research institutes are here...

Please go to India developing thread..I ve posted my village pics there:taz:

Kerala, Asia's best travel destination

Asias top Hellhole 'BSdesh'

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Totally agree with you brother.........:tup:
This guy should be banned for personal abuses........I hope Mods take note of this
The hypocrisy is that this is one of the guys who is continously critisizes India for the Caste system, and on the other hand still practices it, which is shown by "This idiot is a low caste convert came here to talk high"

Back
Top Bottom