What's new

Rohingyas attempting anew for intrusion into Bangladesh

A pathetic Bangladeshi coming for Big Brain Farts as usual...

Please dont compare a low HDI country with Kerala whose HDI itself is 0.920(compare with Japan)
and literacy rate is 95%

Indias top research institutes are here...

Please go to India developing thread..I ve posted my village pics there:taz:

Kerala, Asia's best travel destination

Asias top Hellhole 'BSdesh'

looks so beautiful...is that you??

P9800122-Bangladeshi_girl-SPL.jpg

:rofl::rofl:

Low HDI=low logic as seen from you:rofl:

She is more beautiful than any of your B,C grade Actress of Bollywood. Even your Karina-the white elephant.

She is more beautiful than any of your Bollywood actress. :tup:

Far better then this... Do not force me to show ugly you to everybody...

450px-Production_of_coir_in_Kerala.jpg

On top of it that girl is easily comparable to this Indian actress Paoli dam... :rofl:

M_Id_254422_Paoli_Dam.jpg

While Paoli is not among the prettiest of the Tollywood, she still looks thousands times better than the BD actresses.

220px-Paoli_Dam_at_Success_bash_of_'Hate_Story'_(4).jpg

Look at these meat.

10-movie-poster.jpg

2470016055_755072fa83.jpg

Its more easier as it shows possible matching names while you type :lol:

Maybe I'm not paranoid over typo and more concerned about grammar. :tup:

Now while I'm "seating in my torn blanket", you can show off your TOEFL score. :lol:

Yes yes you will only like B grade movies ... no wonder with that :lol:

Paoli dam without make up just sucks. Your posted picture is with make up.

So the thread became a who is more beautiful contest??

Maybe I'm not paranoid over typo and more concerned about grammar. :tup:

Now while I'm "seating in my torn blanket", you can show off your TOEFL score. :lol:

:lol: You dnt need to worry about my TOEFL score ... though I have given IELTS. It was quite high and ok... Got 7. Only for .5 missed 7.5.

But you go and learn about country name as that is basic if you want to compare it with any other country and then come here for comparison.

I google search Bangladeshi film actress and posted the results in first page.

Paoli looks commoner, like I said not among the prettiests of Tollywood. But she is a good actor.

:lol: You dnt need to worry about my TOEFL score ... though I have given IELTS. It was quite high and ok... Got 7. Only for .5 missed 7.5.

But you go and learn about country name as that is basic if you want to compare it with any other country and then come here for comparison.

Scandinavia is not a country but a region dumbass. :lol:

What can you expect from these useless idiot Indians. Have you seen how they started derailing the thread from the beginning.

I agree on that part about provocative statement made by the indian member at first. But insulting each others country and attacking one another personally is a bit too much

Fence jumpers would never understand the joy of earning a handsome money while being in the place you were born. ;)

Ohhh my handsome salary earner west bengali man first go and buy a good cell phone instead of using low price cell phone like HTC One V using which even you can not type well :rofl: :lol:

I agree on that part about provocative statement made by the indian member at first. But insulting each others country and attacking one another personally is a bit too much

support ur country :angry:

Back
Top Bottom