What's new

Rohingyas attempting anew for intrusion into Bangladesh

he's talking about u my kerala beauty :lol:

Who Abused a member by calling his caste name ???

Kerala beauty??
Kid I've seen girls in my village who look more beautiful than those pumpkin face,wax like skin Hollywood actresses:rofl:

No doubt Pakistan need another Musharraf to teach India something. He kept his covert war going against tribal forces and Uzbekistan freedom fighters while in the same time using Lal topi to deceive his real causes. He is the real father of Sri Lanka and he is the man who really brought China meddling in Indian matters.Hats off. :pakistan::devil::china:

Do you know anything about Syrian Christians in India???

Yes I know. It is alleged that but not conclusive. It is even said that Mark, John, Luke, Matthew wrote the gospels but now it has been found none of them were written by the real disciples of Jesus Christ. Kerala story is another fake story like seeing Thomas some Brahmins converted to Christianity. Yes there are some similarities with the Syrian Christian in practicing and different rituals thats it. There is no conclusive evidence that St. Thomas came here n 53 AD.

Other part of Indian people call them smelly and even do not want to rent together.

This idiot is a low caste convert came here to talk high.

Smelly??

Keralas people keep their personal hygene...
Do you know anything about Keralas caste system in AD 52 to say I am a Low caste??

No doubt Pakistan need another Musharraf to teach India something. He kept his covert war going against tribal forces and Uzbekistan freedom fighters while in the same time using Lal topi to deceive his real causes. He is the real father of Sri Lanka and he is the man who really brought China meddling in Indian matters.Hats off. :pakistan::devil::china:

Musharaf, Uzbek Freedom Fighter, Father of Sri Lanka, Lal topi. Bro are you high or just being Bangladeshi?

Yes I know. It is alleged that but not conclusive. It is even said that Mark, John, Luke, Matthew wrote the gospels but now it has been found none of them were written by the real disciples of Jesus Christ. Kerala story is another fake story like seeing Thomas some Brahmins converted to Christianity. Yes there are some similarities with the Syrian Christian in practicing and different rituals thats it. There is no conclusive evidence that St. Thomas came here n 53 AD.

Who gave the Evidence..you??
No evidence...god:rofl:
The Churches he set up are still here:lol:

"Piecing together the various traditions, one may conclude that Thomas left northwest India when invasion threatened and traveled by vessel to the Malabar coast, possibly visiting southeast Arabia and Socotra enroute and landing at the former flourishing port of Muziris on an island near Cochin (c. AD. 51–52). From there he is said to have preached the gospel throughout the Malabar coast, though the various churches he founded were located mainly on the Periyar River and its tributaries and along the coast, where there were Jewish colonies. He reputedly preached to all classes of people and had about seventeen thousand converts, including members of the four principal castes. Later, stone crosses were erected at the places where churches were founded, and they became pilgrimage centres. In accordance with apostolic custom, Thomas ordained teachers and leaders or elders, who were reported to be the earliest ministry of the Malabar church."

Smelly??

Keralas people keep their personal hygene...
Do you know anything about Keralas caste system in AD 52 to say I am a Low caste??

Not al christians converted in 52 AD. Most of them converted during British colonial period and recently by missionaries. Most of them are low caste.

It was said smelly because of using too many spice. This is said by Indians not mine.

support ur country :angry:

If this thread had a sane discussion about rohingyas, their plight, why we cannot help them, etc then i would support my country. But this is a troll thread and you guys are discussing about women and how good looking each race is. There is nothing to support here

Ok bye bye guys for 2 days. I am going for a 2 day tour to different cities and countryside with my school friends today after a long while. Will expose the Indians after 2 days...:)

Where do you live in Canada? I have many friends and relatives there!

Check under your bed, there could be Bombay Dude hiding there. :lol:

Do you have any idea how many of his id got permanent ban??? His other ids are Federal, henry, anilindia, ChennaiDude etc. This fellow kept on getting ban and kept on opening new id.

Where do you live in Canada? I have many friends and relatives there!

Nice to know that. West Coast. Gotta go. Lots of work is pending before leaving. Bye bye and tc.

Not al christians converted in 52 AD. Most of them converted during British colonial period and recently by missionaries. Most of them are low caste.

It was said smelly because of using too many spice. This is said by Indians not mine.

Rest of them were converted during 16 th century by St.Francis

A small no. were converted to Anglican and Protestent by British Missionaries :rofl:

Kerala was never under British Rule...It was under a Maharaja even then

Spice??

Even British Empire came here for spice kid....
AFAIK Spices have a good smell

thread is full of shiv sena members :cheesy:

Dark Prince tomader voy payna :angry:

Back
Top Bottom