What's new

Rohingyas attempting anew for intrusion into Bangladesh

Bunch of delusional people who think a particular dress is ' low class ' ! Not surprised as its coming from a society infested with Jaaat Paaat mentality!!!!

I had an irresistible urge of posting bangladeshi lungi dance but refrained :D

In my place Dhoti is considered most elegant dress while Lungi is seen in very poor light. Although I have never seen anyone wearing Dhoti except while getting married.

I had an irresistible urge of posting bangladeshi lungi dance but refrained :D

I am wearing one right now, what's wrong with it!!??? It is worn for comfort and also for fast reaction to arousal's quickly:p:P:p:P:P you know what I mean.

Labong, mate a question to you, I saw a subway resturant in camac street in front of that hotel vip continental , is that a franchise of the original Subway of USA ??

I am wearing one right now, what's wrong with it!!??? It is worn for comfort and also for fast reaction to arousal's quickly:p:P:p:P:P you know what I mean.

Labong, mate a question to you, I saw a subway resturant in camac street in front of that hotel vip continental , is that a franchise of the original Subway of USA ??

Nothing wrong with Lungi mate. Just trying to flame people. :P

Yes recently Subway opened shops in India.

Some of the statements was very very crude against our Bangali brothers
I think that item about toilet cleaner should be removed that was uncalled for

General reality is that Bagladesh has to open up to Pakistan and China and revive old links

They need to move away from QUNEEN bee syndrome and have a real leader with some you know what who can come to Pakistan in official delegate and get some joint MOU signed

M_Id_260812_Bangladesh_Pakistan.jpg

I think , Bagladesh really have to think about their future with alliance with India which again suffers from "Boss" mentality

A Chinese / Pakistan / Banhagali United 3 Dimensional Front is ideal for defence needs for region

And also may be for the Bangali thread may be we need to give delete comment rights to some Bangali user who can control some of the ***** being thrown ad valuable members of the forum coming from Bangali Origin (At least in the Bangali Section of Site)

Yes we know what you mean, and hows that Good?? One morning my GF came to my house without any warning and i was in trouser, couldnt change!! Man, i almost cried! Had to sit the whole morning with crossed leg!!!

Yes we know what you mean, and hows that Good?? One morning my GF came to my house without any warning and i was in trouser, couldnt change!! Man, i almost cried! Had to sit the whole morning with crossed leg!!!

you always come with a story..suck man u r such a liar

Bangladesh should rise to occasion and save these people. Muslim brotherhood at least is the reason for doing so. Last time only Turkey did something for these people.

you always come with a story..suck man u r such a liar

I never lie. Whats so unbelievable in it??? She was my neighbour + classmate + friend + GF! Anyway leave it....

Bangladesh should rise to occasion and save these people. Muslim brotherhood at least is the reason for doing so. Last time only Turkey did something for these people.

Krait, our leader is Sheikh Hasina!

Don't know about B'desh...but Pakistan should allow at least some of the worst affected Rohingyas in..

Krait, our leader is Sheikh Hasina!
This god damn politics will cost more lives of innocents. Neither India or China will be saying either to Myanmar too. No hope for these people.

Funny thing is where is US, who wages war for freedom of people. and end suffering.....No UN resolution will be passed....

Funny thing is where is US, who wages war for freedom of people. and end suffering.....No UN resolution will be passed....

Silly guy, why would the US give a damn about them? They're Muslims, not Humans :usflag:

This god damn politics will cost more lives of innocents. Neither India or China will be saying either to Myanmar too. No hope for these people.

Rohingyas are more Islamic than liberal Bangalis. They have become an important vote Bank in Cox's Bazar Area for Jamatis!! Last time BNP JAMAT won very little parliament seats but they dominated in southern part of Chittagong. Hasina doesn't forget and forgive! Our border is closed for that!!!! No other reason!!!

Back
Top Bottom