What's new

Rohingya migrants raped at Thai-Malaysia border camps

Meanwhile muslim countries turn a blind eye to these people... I'm not a very emotional or a religious person but for the sake of humanity atleast Pak being the largest muslim country in the region n an important member of the Islamic world should help them and make their voices heard... SHAME ON ALL MUSLIM COUNTRIES!!!

If not than these women should sacrifice their life .. It's better to die than live like this .. Coz muslims a bunch of big mouthed arseholes . Specially the oil rich fags!
Please don't blame the Arabs.
So far Pakistan has done nothing itself to help the Rohingyas.

Pakistan should offer them refuge first before Pakistanis have the moral right to blame Arabs and others. Petition your government about it if you feel so strongly, maybe they will listen.

NIGERIA_GIRLS_BOKO__698466a.jpg

A Yazidi captive's tale: Sold by ISIS as a sex slave - CNN.com

Why are you equating them with the Rohingyas? These girls where at the wrong place at the wrong time and were abducted by the bunch of criminals. In the other hand Rohingyas are persecuted by the entire people including the government.
ARe you a Hindu?

Pakistan should offer them refuge first before Pakistanis have the moral right to blame Arabs and others. Petition your government about it if you feel so strongly, maybe they will listen.

Pakistan did extend refuge to a lot of Rohingyas.

People only care about their own

These people are being oppressed because they are muslim

How or why should we protect minorities or speak out against their abuse

This legitimises the slaughter of yazidis, Christian, hindu and any other minority

The Burmese should suffer for their crimes

Simply offering refuge to the suffering is not enough

Because it rewards the persecutors

In this case the Burmese scum, these bastards want to make the Rohinga suffer so they get removed from their land

Action needs to revolve around creating consequences for the Burmese and forcing a resolution to defend the Rohinga

Read my post again.. We might have t done much .. But we have fine more than any oil rich arab country .. Those who claim they are more muslim than us... Holier than thou !

We also host the worlds largest refugee population almost 10 million.. 5-6 illegal afghans..2.5 million bangalis. Millions of "others" fom burma,Africa's and even the Middle East etc!

In karachi you will also find hundreds of thousands of rohingya !

Google ROHINGYAS IN PAKISTAN!

Burmese people in Pakistan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Pakistan expresses concern at plight of Myanmar's Rohingya Muslims - Pakistan - DAWN.COM

Imran writes to UNSG on the persecution of Rohingyas | PAKISTAN - geo.tv

WE HAVE HALF A MILLION ROHINGYAS IN KARACHI ALONE!

What about Pious,Custodians of Islam ???,

Bangladesh should invade Myanmar and capture the areas with Rohingya minority. Annexing is fashionable today...

on topic: really really horrible what's happening to those people.

Bangladesh should invade Myanmar and capture the areas with Rohingya minority. Annexing is fashionable today...

on topic: really really horrible what's happening to those people.

But they can't so it's too bad.

Support should be given to give tge Rohinga their own state in Rakhine and start punishing Burmese migrants

Rohingya are Bengalis. The game is up, my friend. Can't keep on lying. You need to work with us and find a way to repatriate them.

Rohingya are Bengalis. The game is up, my friend. Can't keep on lying. You need to work with us and find a way to repatriate them.

Im not your friend, the Burmese are acting like scum

This is state sponsored, all of you are guilty

Muslim countries in your vicinity like Malaysia, Indonesia need to start punishing Burmese and supporting the Rohinga in Rakhine

Let's suppose they are of bangali orgin but they have been living there since centuries .. Does that give your Buddhist alqaeda to commit attrocities on them and displace millions of them ? State persecution ?

No wonder you ppl have been been a stable country your entire modern history.. Lead by one genocidal maniac and another... Meanwhile Su Kyi remains mum like a good hypocrite just because of politics !

You are involved in a genocide on massive scale !

Muslim countries in your vicinity like Malaysia, Indonesia need to start punishing Burmese and supporting the Rohinga in Rakhine

Meanwhile bangladesh and its faggot give remains quiet ..

Alungiphala: would your Burmese gov like a population exchange between our countries? Like 1 million Chakmas for 1 million Rohingyas? Your thoughts please, our resident Burmese.

Alungiphala: would your Burmese gov like a population exchange between our countries? Like 1 million Chakmas for 1 million Rohingyas? Your thoughts please, our resident Burmese.

If they wish to return then we shouldn't impede them. The difference is the Rohingya want to return to BD.

Let's suppose they are of bangali orgin but they have been living there since centuries .. Does that give your Buddhist alqaeda to commit attrocities on them and displace millions of them ? State persecution ?

No wonder you ppl have been been a stable country your entire modern history.. Lead by one genocidal maniac and another... Meanwhile Su Kyi remains mum like a good hypocrite just because of politics !

You are involved in a genocide on massive scale !

Maybe Pakistan could give us a lesson about modern day state stability and how to deal with the REAL Al Quaeda.

If they wish to return then we shouldn't impede them. The difference is the Rohingya want to return to BD.

I shall make no assumptions. Regardless of the wants and desires of Chakmas or Rohingyas, you don't think a population exchange might solve this humanitarian crisis? It's too harsh a measure, but I don't see any other viable solution in sight. What you want might not be something that our government is ready to accept. What I suggested might be acceptable to politicians on both sides.

I shall make no assumptions. Regardless of the wants and desires of Chakmas or Rohingyas, you don't think a population exchange might solve this humanitarian crisis? It's too harsh a measure, but I don't see any other viable solution in sight. What you want might not be something that our government is ready to accept. What I suggested might be acceptable to politicians on both sides.

The logistics alone would be far too complex. But in theory it seems workable if the opposite groups would agree. But the difference is that the Chakma would be leaving behind ancestral lands that fell on the wrong side of British arbitration and the Rohingya are a British import.

Oh it was more a figure of speech.

Well, you'd think that before 'punishing' us, they would stop pushing their muslim umma back out to sea first.

The logistics alone would be far too complex. But in theory it seems workable if the opposite groups would agree. But the difference is that the Chakma would be leaving behind ancestral lands that fell on the wrong side of British arbitration and the Rohingya are a British import.

Oh it was more a figure of speech.

Well, you'd think that before 'punishing' us, they would stop pushing their muslim umma back out to sea first.
What's the situation with the Eurasians in Burma? Do they have citizenship?

Back
Top Bottom