What's new

Rohingya Burmese are acceptable but not stranded Bihari Pakistanis - Shame on GoP

Are bhai dada ji toh gov employee tha. Pura 1971 Pakistan ka loyal tha. Jab BD bana toh pura 180 degree turn and became proud Bangladeshi. Sirf nana ji India mein jake Mukti bana.

Lo kar lo baaat ! :lol:

Dada Ji tou apneiii aadmii hain ! :kiss3:

Nana Ji ko hamarei havaleiii karooo ! :mad:

Jokes aside; my Dada was in East-Pakistan for some years too and just got out before things started deteriorating. In fact my Uncle was born in Dhaka ! :)

Dada used to say that it was both the racist and shameful treatment of the Bengalis by us and also a strong Indian lobby in East-Pakistan that finally broke the country apart ! :(

Deport millions of bangladeshi illegals n "illegal" (without valid documents). afghans .. And settle rohingya n stranded Pakistanis!

2.5 million bangladeshis,5-6 million afghanis,0.5 million ROHINGYAS and millions of others are already living in Pak... We are a massive refugee camp already ... !

Deport millions of bangladeshi illegals n "illegal" (without valid documents). afghans .. And settle rohingya n stranded Pakistanis!

2.5 million bangladeshis,5-6 million afghanis,0.5 million ROHINGYAS and millions of others are already living in Pak... We are a massive refugee camp already ... !

And the Biharis............?

Nah. We don't need any foreigners..... I say even throw the 'non-indigenous' good-for-nothing Kashmiri's back across LoC! :p:

Or we could have the Afghans thrown across the border where they belong and resettle the Rohingya in their place in Pakistan ? :azn:

Settling Rohingya, Biharis and Rajakar Jamati Bengalis shouldnt harm Pakistan's interest. They are also closest Arab. Still BD has some interest left in Arakan by the Rohingyas. They are our ethnic people and should rename themselves Bengali to be the citizen of Myanmar.
Bangladesh is the most pathetic county in the region of not the world .. A vessel state of india ... And has no balls when it's "own" people are getting killed in neighbouring myanmar !

And the Biharis............?
Stranded Pakistanis = Biharis

A di(k move by Pakistan, just like we did not throw out those Bangli's and Afghans who are involved in all sort of crimes in Karachi , and now you are bringing another new Caste of People that will enable another clash ... Fcuk these leaders are Destroying Pakistan to its core ...
First throw those filthy Afghans , Bangali's , Tajik , Uzbeks out of Pakistan , they have no place in Pakistan ..

Tajiks are an ethnic group of Pak and not into terrorism .. But yeah I agree with you on bangladeshi n afghanis ...

P.S: .5 million Rohingya already live in Karachi in areas like "Arakanabad" etc.

You need to stop calling the Bangladeshis as traitors.

Otherwise it would be gthe first time in history that the minority of the population(West Pakistanis) calls the majority of the population(East Pakistanis) as "traitors".

There is a reason why everyone laughs at Pakistani logic.

Majority was misguided by the traitor Mujeeb-ur-Rahman ... Now your PM accepted infiltration of India :azn:

@dexter bhai - Koi reply hiii nahin ! :(

Kya reply karun yar.
Im fed up with these threads have
I've said earlier no one is gonna bring those stranded pakistanis in bangladesh and thats the harsh reality.
And for our rohingya brothers may ALLAH protect them all from those terrorists and they are most welcome here until this crisis ends and their will be a new party called Rohingya qaumi itehad and goes around goes......

Kya reply karun yar.
Im fed up with these threads have
I've said earlier no one is gonna bring those stranded pakistanis in bangladesh and thats the harsh reality.
And for our rohingya brothers may ALLAH protect them all from those terrorists and they are most welcome here until this crisis ends and their will be a new party called Rohingya qaumi itehad and goes around goes......

Janaab post # 51 key baaat kar rahaa hooon ! :undecided:

Warnaaa aaap key baakiii baaat tou bilkul sahiii haiii ! :(

Pakistan is already densily populated country.. why not to settle Rohingya muslims in somewhere in KSA, Libya, Algeria, Iran, Kazakhstan, Sudan, Oman where population is loosely populated.. and there are more opportunities for them..

what do you say about this Idea..

Sir , you are very cavalier with your ZEROES... :mad:
In haste I added one more zero but it does not change the fact that some 3,000,000 Afghans are raping Pakistan day and night. They have now reached to almost 1.5% of Pakistani population.

Pakistan is already densily populated country.. why not to settle Rohingya muslims in somewhere in KSA, Libya, Algeria, Iran, Kazakhstan, Sudan, Oman where population is loosely populated.. and there are more opportunities for them..

what do you say about this Idea..
Why not in Bangladesh? They are basically Bengalis.

i cannot read urdu but the news cannot be true... Pakistan cannot accomodate Rohingyas, it has a lot of problems of its own..
Also just a FYI: Rohingyas in bangladesh are known to fight jihads for the jamaatis... hence the AL government hates having them inside... it would be unwise to invite them over to pakistan...

Back
Top Bottom