What's new

Rohingya Burmese are acceptable but not stranded Bihari Pakistanis - Shame on GoP

you will be surprised about the political might arabs have, had they pressurized only slightly burma, the problem would have been solved
I'm sure that bad bad days are ahead for both Burma & bangla & India threesome front against Rohingya Muslims ?
It's a paradise event for jihadists , not more then a 100 sucidle attacks then we see , how long this front can exists ?
Power comes from the barrel of gun , not from any super rich nation ?
So that gun can belong to anyone ?

@syedali73
Sir, I think if we monitor the conditions of Rohingyas & biharis we can clearly see who need your help most ?
Rohingyas are more valuable then any nation on earth ?
Frist we need to save them ?
Then we can have our thoughts about biharis but yes they also needs to be in Pakistan .

Can anyone explain why Bangladesh is not hosting rohinga muslims?
I'm sure that bad bad days are ahead for both Burma & bangla & India threesome front against Rohingya Muslims ?
It's a paradise event for jihadists , not more then a 100 sucidle attacks then we see , how long this front can exists ?
Power comes from the barrel of gun , not from any super rich nation ?
So that gun can belong to anyone ?

@syedali73
Sir, I think if we monitor the conditions of Rohingyas & biharis we can clearly see who need your help most ?
Rohingyas are more valuable then any nation on earth ?
Frist we need to save them ?
Then we can have our thoughts about biharis but yes they also needs to be in Pakistan .

Pakistani Bihari is just used to score point, they are Bangladeshis citizens. While Rohingas muslims are being persucuted right now and Pakistan have always opened gates to millions refugees.

Mainly because we are already overpopulated country.
We are poor to accommodate them by ourselves.
Foreign aid agencies use them for jihad.
Also their high birth rate, illiteracy and involvement in local crimes are concern for us.
Also they have little in common with us. Their dialect is different and use Arabic and Burmese in writing.
Also we are high on nationalism we care little about ummah.
BTW we are hosting 5 hundred thousands of rohingya refugees but there is no guarantee if their actual country Burma will ever take them or not.
Also sympathy towards them, mean we will have to take around 30 hundred thousands more from Bharatis as well as per their claim.
Hack I think Pakistan was never created to cause trouble for that many people.

we give them shelter when their elder been pined down by super powers , and what they give us in return ? well its much more what you have written above ...
paa je hun aur kitab likh churan :D joke apart indeed they are the real culprits

we give them shelter when their elder been pined down by super powers , and what they give us in return ? well its much more what you have written above ...

I think all Urdu speakers ought to be repatriated back to India ! :whistle:

Only those who speak Urdu the way it ought to be spoken should be allowed to stay ! :smokin:

So if you speak Urdu the way Altaf Bhai or Farooq Sattar does....tou bhai phir aaap key choootiii ! :sarcastic:

Theeek hai na @dexter ? :azn:

Just kidding ! :oops:

Koi mereiii Urdu speaking bhaiyon aur behnoon ko Pakistan seh alag kar keh tou deekhaiii ! :kiss3:

Last edited:
BTW GOVT of Pakistan was not able to settle IDPs in Sindh due to Nationalists and MQM. How do they expect to settle foreigners and that too in such a large number.

Pakistani Bihari is just used to score point, they are Bangladeshis citizens. While Rohingas muslims are being persucuted right now and Pakistan have always opened gates to millions refugees.
No , we allways opened up our gates for the prosecuted ones , but sad thing is the dam super hummanly damocrazy republics are on the fore front killing them , it all gives the support to the , ones who just use guns even if they wants to sing a song ?

Why? Are we not hosting 30,000,000 thankless Afghans?
3 crore afghans sir jee you are exaggerating the figure its round about 6 to 7 million afghans 30 million is not the right figure

Yes im not following shows off lately. And honestly not even following news as well.

Fata idp's kay leay funds nahi thay,biharis nahi askatay aur is malikriaz ko kya masla, why he is butting in.

Oh god 10bilion rs is tis the sum?? Is say long ter mmay kya hoga. Seriously public shud resist ,they want to destroy our Pakistan. Are we over nashukri qoum afghans yet. No one is sending them back, how on earth this new influx will be dealt with.

Time to getout on streets like imran khan dharnas if these goon politicians arent going to stop. Aur yeh malik riaz haram ka kama kay kaisay yahan spend karna chah raha hai.
10 crore bhai... 10 billion kahaan se aa gaye...

Lakh lanat if this news is true. We can't bring patriotic Pakistanis but our establishment welcomes ungrateful, backstabbing afghans, uzebks, tajiks, chechens, somalians and arabs but they say no room for stranded Pakistanis.

Mentally bankrupt people are ruling this country, or maybe they are in the majority? It's becoming increasingly difficult to tell.

BTW, I have no problem with accepting rohingya refugees, my problem is why are we are not willing to accept bihari Pakistanis who gave their blood for Pakistan, how ungrateful is this crowd of a nation?

EDIT: And why Karachi? Everyone from within Pakistan already moves to Karachi, instead of easing population pressure on a single outlet they now decide that they want to bring in more people. It's almost if they want Karachi to become dysfunctional, oh wait too late, it already is now. :hitwall:

This news is not true. Yes it was reported by some of our Urdu newspaper today but I couldn't find any source in leading Pakistani news websites. If God forbids, if true then surely PMLN Govt has gone completely insane. The count number mentioned in the news is ridiculous and country like Pakistan is already suffering from excessive refugees so accepting more is the final thing one can ever think of.

Now lets believe in the source for now, as per it, interior minister Chaudhry Nisar is planning to settle them in already over populated city Karachi. Now who the hell gave him right to introduce yet another massive additional burden to the city why not these PUNJABI leaders settle them in Islamabad or Lahore at first place if they have so much heart for their freakin fellow Muslim brothers ? I am from Karachi and I ain't fond of MQM but if this really the case, MQM should really take a staunch stance against this totalitarian step about to taken by Punbjabi leaders. We all Karachites will back MQM then. These Rohingya Burmese muslims are Bangladesh and Burma problem not ours....bc hur kisi ka theeka nahi liya hua...yes we can help them on humanitarian grounds by providing them aid,food etc but sorry cannot locate them on our land which is already suffering from excessive migrants problem. Ridiculous thought by our abject, imbecile leaders.

Mainly because we are already overpopulated country.
We are poor to accommodate them by ourselves.
Foreign aid agencies use them for jihad.
Also their high birth rate, illiteracy and involvement in local crimes are concern for us.
Also they have little in common with us. Their dialect is different and use Arabic and Burmese in writing.
Also we are high on nationalism we care little about ummah.
BTW we are hosting 5 hundred thousands of rohingya refugees but there is no guarantee if their actual country Burma will ever take them or not.
Also sympathy towards them, mean we will have to take around 30 hundred thousands more from Bharatis as well as per their claim.
Hack I think Pakistan was never created to cause trouble for that many people.

Take the million bengalis back and give us the bihari Pakistanis. Fair deal?

This news is not true. Yes it was reported by some of our Urdu newspaper today but I couldn't find any source in leading Pakistani news websites. If God forbids, if true then surely PMLN Govt has gone completely insane. The count number mentioned in the news is ridiculous and country like Pakistan is already suffering from excessive refugees so accepting more is the final thing one can ever think of.

Now lets believe in the source for now, as per it, interior minister Chaudhry Nisar is planning to settle them in already over populated city Karachi. Now who the hell gave him right to introduce yet another massive additional burden to the city why not these PUNJABI leaders settle them in Islamabad or Lahore at first place if they have so much heart for their freakin fellow Muslim brothers ? I am from Karachi and I ain't fond of MQM but if this really the case, MQM should really take a staunch stance against this totalitarian step about to taken by Punbjabi leaders. We all Karachites will back MQM then. These Rohingya Burmese muslims are Bangladesh and Burma problem not ours....bc hur kisi ka theeka nahi liya hua...yes we can help them on humanitarian grounds by providing them aid,food etc but sorry cannot locate them on our land which is already suffering from excessive migrants problem. Ridiculous thought by our abject, imbecile leaders.

What made you think they will not settle in Islamabad and Lahore, many will be settled in Islamabad/Lahore and rest in Karachi.

I don't think anyone has realized the severity of the situation in Arakan, the two doesn't compare. The Biharis in Bangladesh are well assimilated and actually quite prosperous in Dhaka city.

The Biharis who have the setup camps is not because they face hostility but because they are waiting for citizenship whereas the Rohingyas are being openly butchered and is some what state sponsored (authority does not care), they are being murdered for their faith and how they look, in fact the situation is worse than Syria. Syrian situation is over hyped where as if you were wondering around Rakhine chances are you would get attacked or killed.

So in my opinion comparing Bihari to Rohingya is stupid.

Also many Roiingyas have recieved iqama friends are telling me.

Back
Top Bottom