What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good joke... Navy of turkey is way stronger... The 1 carrier of india and that nuclear powered submarine doesn't change a ****.
Air force is way greater and better by turks.
When the Su-30MKI will arrive to indian air force with limited techs.
then indian air force will be slightly better.
but wait when turkish f35 and maybe typhoons will arrive.
then turkish air force will be double better then indian air force.

And the army of turkey has best tech and extremely good equipped with latest modern toys.
tanks and all that are much greater and better and wait for the Altay tank and those thousands of extremely good apc's of turks.

Its just more oil,higher,bugdet some millions more population and reserves that makes india at 4th place.
Turkey is second strongest in NATO.
and 4th strongest if you look at military ONLY.
ahahahah Turkish Navy way stronger???It's 8th and India is 5tj!!:cheesy::cheesy:

Proof
Turkish Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

OHO mate i never said it is ready....the 5th generation fighter is being developed and possibly made by 2011 mid.
When made,it would be better than F22 raptor.
I know it.
Sukhoi/HAL FGFA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But not as of now..... And FGFA wouldnt be ready before 2015 or 2018. Only the Pak-FA prototype has come out, ADA is still developing softwares and Avionics for our version,So not any chance before 2018, and Pak FA would be ready by 2015 as the first prototype has been Flown and No Idea when the FGFA will Fly

Good joke... Navy of turkey is way stronger... The 1 carrier of india and that nuclear powered submarine doesn't change a ****.
Air force is way greater and better by turks.
When the Su-30MKI will arrive to indian air force with limited techs.
then indian air force will be slightly better.
but wait when turkish f35 and maybe typhoons will arrive.
then turkish air force will be double better then indian air force.

And the army of turkey has best tech and extremely good equipped with latest modern toys.
tanks and all that are much greater and better and wait for the Altay tank and those thousands of extremely good apc's of turks.

Its just more oil,higher,bugdet some millions more population and reserves that makes india at 4th place.
Turkey is second strongest in NATO.
and 4th strongest if you look at military ONLY.

Turkish Navy 8th Indian Navy 5th
Is turkey having a 5th generation fighter?the only 5th gen fighter till date is F22 raptor in USAF
India and Russia are developing another 5th gen fighter which is to be ready by 2011 mid or end.better than F22

India is still to get SU 30??:-

As of 2008, the Indian Air Force plans to induct 126 multi-role combat aircraft (with an option for an additional 74 aircraft), 280 Su-30MKI air superiority fighters (Ordered at cost of US$8.4 billion, 310 are already in service with the IAF), 220 HAL Tejas, 47 SEPECAT Jaguar combat aircraft. Additionally, the Indian Air Force has signed contracts for 66 BAE Hawk Mk.132 trainers (deliveries underway) , 80+40 combat helicopters, 3 new Long Range UAVs, 6 mid-air refueling planes, 225+ HJT-36 Sitara Intermediate Jet Trainer aircraft and some additional medium-range transport aircraft.

Indian Air force 4th and turkish..:

The Turkish Air Force (Turkish: Türk Hava Kuvvetleri) is a branch of the Turkish Armed Forces. The Turkish Air Force is one of the oldest in the world, and with just over 930 aircraft the TAF is the 3rd largest air force in NATO only behind the United States and the United Kingdom. Supported by the TuAF's long-range in-flight refueling capability, the fighter jets of the Turkish Air Force can participate in international operations and exercises around the world.

Indian:-With strength of approximately 170,000 personnel and 1,798 aircraft, the Indian Air Force is the world's fourth largest.[2][3] In recent years, the IAF has undertaken an ambitious expansion and modernisation program to replace its aging Soviet-era fighter jets. Among the various expansion plans is the MRCA program under which the IAF plans to induct 126 fighter jets at a cost of US$12 billion.

And Indian Army...All know with the population of over 1.1 billion is the 2nd strongest in the world. in terms of active troops and technology.
Indian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But not as of now..... And FGFA wouldnt be ready before 2015 or 2018. Only the Pak-FA prototype has come out, ADA is still developing softwares and Avionics for our version,So not any chance before 2018, and Pak FA would be ready by 2015 as the first prototype has been Flown and No Idea when the FGFA will Fly
errey Dude you are providing the wrong info... i watched it yesterday on Aaj tak,A K Antony himself announced what i said..:cheers:

And Mr.Turkish,
You said Turkish Air force is 3rd strongest in NATO?:cheesy::cheesy:

So do i dance?NATO:-North Atlantic Treaty Organization

Lol to which India has no connection.

Turkish Air force is only about half in comparison to Indian Air Force
in terms of Air Crafts!:cheesy:

errey Dude you are providing the wrong info... i watched it yesterday on Aaj tak,A K Antony himself announced what i said..:cheers:

What did Defense minister say? Its the most powerful aircraft or will it get ready by 2011??

What did Defense minister say? Its the most powerful aircraft or will it get ready by 2011??
err are u an idiot??
Can't i read info from wiki and internet and merge it with what defence minister said....get some minds

err are u an idiot??
Can't i read info from wiki and internet and merge it with what defence minister said....get some minds

I guess I sure was An Idiot Guarding People Like you In the borders against terrorists.... If I change the Info In Your Wikepedia will you agree to that aswell?? Wiki pedia can be edited by any one in the world,Wiki pedia cannot be a Source first of all.....

I guess I sure was An Idiot Guarding People Like you In the borders against terrorists.... If I change the Info In Your Wikepedia will you agree to that aswell?? Wiki pedia can be edited by any one in the world,Wiki pedia cannot be a Source first of all.....
Dude Wikipedia can't be edited by any one's whims and choices..
The Admin should be given proofs for the same...
Then in wikipedia/india...can i mention that "India is a country in North
America"? tell me if i can... i would..

*looks at the title..looks at the discussion looks again at the title.......

... walks away

Dude Wikipedia can't be edited by any one's whims and choices..
The Admin should be given proofs for the same...
Then in wikipedia/india...can i mention that "India is a country in North
America"? tell me if i can... i would..

What if I show you???

India is an article made by the Wiki themselves and they have locked it, however I have made changes in this article, read the LCA tejas? I have made LCA tejas a 5th generation jet, now please You should believe it, Now wiki says its a 5th gen and really is it?

HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

India is an article made by the Wiki themselves and they have locked it, however I have made changes in this article, read the LCA tejas? I have made LCA tejas a 5th generation jet, now please You should believe it, Now wiki says its a 5th gen and really is it?

HAL Tejas - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

What changes did you make...?

And btw i got the info after searching on google news as well...
dont say u can edit google news as well!?:cheesy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom