Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean Karachi.
Was typing to fast.

Then let me open a thread.
Turkish army vs Indian army...
How about that?

U must be kidding rite..?the population of my state (one of the 28 states in India) has more population than ur whole country...

So i say Bring it on....waiting for it...:sniper::sniper:

when did u see only jungles in islamabd? maybe u visited it 2 decades ago.

i think you better visit islamabad now as you are giving advices to Pakistani's to visiting delhi now... why dont ppl follow their own advices.. stupidity

No Islamabad was jungle in 1960s era, that make Ishaq Khan the oldest person in thread atleast 60 years:rofl:

U must be kidding rite..?the population of my state (one of the 28 states in India) has more population than ur whole country...

So i say Bring it on....waiting for it...:sniper::sniper:

He is talking about Turkish army vs Indian army...not Turkish Population vs Indian population try to be sane...

ooo man for sure.....if u want to compete against the 4th strongest army in the world after usa,russia and china...go ahead... i ll prove Indian Army's worth...but not today...tomorrow instead...its 12:35 AM!

Turkish Army can't stand infront of Indian Army...see you tomorrow with the Indian Army's strength

Good joke... Navy of turkey is way stronger... The 1 carrier of india and that nuclear powered submarine doesn't change a ****.
Air force is way greater and better by turks.
When the Su-30MKI will arrive to indian air force with limited techs.
then indian air force will be slightly better.
but wait when turkish f35 and maybe typhoons will arrive.
then turkish air force will be double better then indian air force.

And the army of turkey has best tech and extremely good equipped with latest modern toys.
tanks and all that are much greater and better and wait for the Altay tank and those thousands of extremely good apc's of turks.

Its just more oil,higher,bugdet some millions more population and reserves that makes india at 4th place.
Turkey is second strongest in NATO.
and 4th strongest if you look at military ONLY.

And then here Istanbul fort. SINCE 1453!!!!
http://i43.tinypic.com/9tgw8j.jpg

Dude u think since 1453 is gr8??...surely u not talking to americams or europeans...U are highlighting this to Indians/pakistanis whose culture,civilization is from time immemorial...in a historical perspective for us 1453 is just like yesterday..

And here the last Diss pictures of Great Modern Replubic Of Turkey:
The food :smitten:

BAKLAVAAAA

MANTIIIIIII

ETLI EKMEEEEEEK

SAARMAAAAAA
[/SIZE]

Do i need to remind u the richness/taste of the the Indian or even pakistani cuisine. I think the europens can vouch for that..
If u want i can provide some mouth watering pictures.

Just dont be jealous.
Just stare at the picture. and dream.

lets go turkey and indian dude its pakistani forum so go look for indian forum that makes you proud of ur stupid country and PAKISTAN AND TURKEY always together . we dont mind looking at pics of istanbul.:pakistan::pakistan::bunny::bunny:

lets go turkey and indian dude its pakistani forum so go look for indian forum that makes you proud of ur stupid country and PAKISTAN AND TURKEY always together . we dont mind looking at pics of istanbul.:pakistan::pakistan::bunny::bunny:

good show of the loyality,and world knows who's stupid,who loves to be in the highlights everyday,every minute ,every second :rofl::rofl::cheesy::cheesy:,enjoy ur friendship

Good joke... Navy of turkey is way stronger... The 1 carrier of india and that nuclear powered submarine doesn't change a ****.

And the army of turkey has best tech and extremely good equipped with latest modern toys.
tanks and all that are much greater and better and wait for the Altay tank and those thousands of extremely good apc's of turks.

Its just more oil,higher,bugdet some millions more population and reserves that makes india at 4th place.

then send ur army,high tech af to pak,and do confront with india.u will soon understand

ahhahahahah are u a kid?seems like

Indian Navy is the 3rd largest and strongest

Air force is 4th strongest and
Army ....woooh

So many soldiers...2nd largest..

where does turkey stand!!???

and BTW kid...India will get Su MKI 30???

lol India already has it...200 Su MKI 30 have been deployed along side Chinese border already lol...refresh your knowledge

Do you know BrahMos??

World's fastest Cruise missile(with nuke warheads)
Travels at a speed of Mach 3...3 times faster than sound!!

It's used only by Indian Navy .army and airforce

and Russian Air Force.:cheesy:

Turkish fleet is so so very small when compared to India..

Whats great is that India and Russia are developing a 5th generation fighter!!:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

All the fighters today are 4 or 4.5 generation fighters.

While only India and Russia will have 5th generation fighters....the best in the world ever made!!5th generation!!!:cheesy::cheesy:

Sukhoi/HAL FGFA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 BrahMos Missile delivered from this 5th generation fighter will blow away entire Turkey..:D

Whats great is that India and Russia are developing a 5th generation fighter!!:cheesy::cheesy::cheesy:

All the fighters today are 4 or 4.5 generation fighters.

While only India and Russia will have 5th generation fighters....the best in the world ever made!!5th generation!!!:cheesy::cheesy:

Sukhoi/HAL FGFA - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

1 BrahMos Missile delivered from this 5th generation fighter will blow away entire Turkey..:D

get your facts right, bolded part of Yours are wrong , F-22 is the best as of now, and F-22 is already serving USAF

alas you are poor at General knowledge.

Military of Turkey is 4th strongest?Indian is 2nd strongest.

Indian air force is 4th strongest...behind USA,Russia and china

Indian Navy is 5th strongest and will be 3rd soon when BrahMos is made available to them in 2011

Indian Navy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian Army - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indian Air Force - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Read the above mentioned links carefully ...Navy:-5th largest
Army: 2nd
Airforce:4th

Dude India has changed a lot:hitwall:

:cheesy:

Blow away entire Turkey indeed...in your masterplan, Field Marshall Montgomery, will the Turks sit still while we blow them away?

BTW, even as an academic discussion we need more enemies like we need a hole in the head.

This fanboyism is ridiculous. The topic - roads. We should stick to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom