What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:07 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

631835136_7840ae1b9c_o.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:08 PM ----------

212307992_b13ef65c78_o.jpg

this ishaq khan guy is trolling and tring to turn it into a d*ck measuring ocontest makran coastal highway would rape any road in south asia :smokin:
I dunno if i should post it since it's karachi roads but it's a highway from karachi to gwadar so it might count.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. Another personal attack.

2. I don't know about rape and i'm no expert of it.

But as for a poor 2 lane high way you are talking about.

Just Google 6 lane Mumbai–Pune Expressway or 6 lane Yamuna Expressway. These are the few example of expressway.

You will feel sorry to compare them with "makran coastal highway" that' my promise. :bunny:

Also it proves that ur also talking big without any knowledge of south asia.

Just goggle it.

That isn't a principle low floor bus.It's a private bus,I bet the owner won't be having 7000+ buses which Delhi has(the government has

lol, this service operates in whole Pakistan, How u are assuming that it won't have 7000+ buses.????:crazy:

1. First of all why are u personally attacking a member and using bad language is against the rules.

2. U are testing my patience.

3. Is this u called most EXPENSIVE IN ASIA, what' your age are u in pre teen age???

The most expensive projects in ASIA ARE IN JAPAN, CHINA, INDIA AND SAUDI ARABIA. :bunny:

Obviously you are talking without info just to troll.

BTW, for your kind info there are dozens of such projects (you have mentioned in ur post) in India nearing completion.
:bunny:

Why are you so dumb and anti Pakistani, look up these projects and then tell me.

Home - Bahria Town - Your Lifestyle Destination

Emaar PAKISTAN - Emaar

Creek Marina

Some of these projects match western standards, they are working towards a model that is better than others.

I will let you burn now.

2357747464_fdd25c2e89_b.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:11 PM ----------

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. Another personal attack.

2. I don't know about rape and i'm no expert of it.

But as for a poor 2 lane high way you are talking about.

Just Google 6 lane Mumbai–Pune Expressway or 6 lane Yamuna Expressway. These are the few example of expressway.

You will feel sorry to compare them with "makran coastal highway" that' my promise. :bunny:

Also it proves that ur also talking big without any knowledge of south asia.

Just goggle it.

Look up M2 motorway, the gwadar connect and many others. :lol:

Stay happy in your own little world.

---------- Post added at 05:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

65338164.YKChpVdy.jpg

Why are you so dumb and anti Pakistani, look up these projects and then tell me.

Home*-*Bahria Town - Your Lifestyle Destination

Emaar PAKISTAN - Emaar

Creek Marina

Some of these projects match western standards, they are working towards a model that is better than others.

I will let you burn now.

1. why are u continuously posting off topic and personal attack.

2. I was saying that they are not most expensive in ASIA, u are the one who talk big and false. When i have proved that they are not u get frustrated.

3. I have not said that the projects u are mentioning are bad etc. my point is they are not most expensive in ASIA as u claim.

4. Why post off topic is this thread about projects or roads.

lol, this service operates in whole Pakistan, How u are assuming that it won't have 7000+ buses.????:crazy:
Lol,I said 7000+ in Delhi Itself!!! and compare it with the buses in Delhi ,Buses those of delhi are out of the world!So better than the one u have shown.they don't even look low floor,i doubt if they are.

Talking about bridges...
I bet Pakistan won't have something like this in the near future..

2573571300_62d91fec82_o.jpg

The marvel,Bandra Worli Sea link

2009082716375400000158920000071933.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 PM ----------

Ishaq Khan, get out of here, go to some indian forum and then write all that you want. People like you will create rift between us, its better you start to roll away boy.

You are giving other nice indian guests here a bad name, your country is good, our country is good. We have some good things, you have some good things. I will support my country and you will do the same for yours.

Now do not act like a child and start comparison when we can appreciate each others work. At least show a little restrained and shame, otherwise like I said, its time to get lost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom