What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
image013.jpg

Well read the title of the thread AGAIN..
its says Road........ no population no GDP

The way you are trolling in this thread i can easily link your population to the roads (as most of them do live on roads) and ask you what contributions to GDP you are talking about.

Talking abt isb .. that really shows ur jealousy..
Capital vs Capital.. doesnt matter if some capital is at sea.. Get IT :hitwall:

by one dozen buildings i think with ur level of knowledge u have really counted dozen buildings from the posted pictures only... Man these are few pictures not whole of ISB.

Frog of the Well again comes in my mind.. lol

:rofl::rofl:

read the thread title again with glasses on.:bunny:

why are u talking like a fool the thread is about Karachi and u are arguing about Islamabad now tell me who is a real trollllllllllll

Stadium?Now let me show you the pic of Brabourne stadium as given in wiki

I bet you can see the difference.

No need to embarrass him.

This thread is about karachi roads v/s Delhi roads.

As for stadium Delhi has the best and largest number of stadium in whole of south Asia.

Successfully hosted Asiad etc.

Now we will host Commonwealth games the 2nd biggest sports event on earth.:cheers:

:rofl::rofl:

read the thread title again with glasses on.:bunny:

why are u talking like a fool the thread is about Karachi and u are arguing about Islamabad now tell me who is a real trollllllllllll

are you serious ? did u even bother to read the title of the thread yourself ? it says ROADS in new delhi vs karachi thats why that sohan girl pointed out people posting pics of buildings and monuments instead of roads maybe you should take your own advice and put glasses on for yourself.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom