What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol,I said 7000+ in Delhi Itself!!! and compare it with the buses in Delhi ,Buses those of delhi are out of the world!So better than the one u have shown.they don't even look low floor,i doubt if they are.

Talking about bridges...
I bet Pakistan won't have something like this in the near future..

The marvel,Bandra Worli Sea link

:crazy: why you look so jealous??? I didn't challenged you or India.... so go somewhere else to express ur jealousy...
BTW sea link was beautiful...lol:pop::pop:

---------- Post added at 05:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:18 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:20 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Bandra worli sea link

p1010028i.jpg

Slide28.JPG

29062009005001.jpg

What have you got in reply to this??

Lol,I said 7000+ in Delhi Itself!!! and compare it with the buses in Delhi ,Buses those of delhi are out of the world!So better than the one u have shown.they don't even look low floor,i doubt if they are.

Talking about bridges...

2573571300_62d91fec82_o.jpg

Government in India has ordered 30,000 low floor buses.

As for Daewoo they are not 7000+ he is just talking big. Just ask for a link he will run away.

Also, if we include private as he is including the figure will be much more including Volvo etc.

Talking about bridges...

2573571300_62d91fec82_o.jpg

stupid question
we dont need to build a bridge like that.. there is no need for it.
where we gona link that bridge to?
we will not build a bridge from karachi to gwader just to put a pacifier in your mouth .. no we will not. Normal Highways are enough

Believe me or not,
Even Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Iceland, Finland DONOT have such a beautiful Motrorway that Pakistan have.

It were build during Nawaz Sharif`s government and I remember during the visit of Indian former PM Atal Bihari Vajpai, even he said that this is a superb Motorway. (I saw this while Nawaz Sharif`s visit to UK when he told about that)

Greater Noida...the shy town next to delhi turning into a industrial and sports and entertainment powerhouse....

487915235e6a80a7c21bme1.jpg

Delhi india's POLITICAl and Fashion capital...with 80+ designers and a thriving fashion industry...Delhi Fashion Week is India's oldest and biggest fashion extragavanza...and the Auto Expo is Asia's biggest auto show bigger than that of tokyo and shanghai in terms of sheer size and stature...and the only asian complete auto show..proof1...proof2...all these gigantic event alongwith many are held in pragati maidan...which interestingly has it oqn METRO STATION..

AUTO_EXPO_DELHI_22266f.jpg

Pragati_Maidan,_Nescaf%C3%A9_stall_and_halls_2,3,4,5.JPG

metro station at the venue
20388237.jpg

Does India have a bridge like this.

NO. We win.

stupid question
we dont need to build a bridge like that.. there is no need for it.
where we gona link that bridge to?
we will not build a bridge from karachi to gwader just to put a pacifier in your mouth .. no we will not
I don't believe it.
Pakistan doesn't have 1 single strait ,where a sea link can be put over?lmfao

Government in India has ordered 30,000 low floor buses.

As for Daewoo they are not 7000+ he is just talking big. Just ask for a link he will run away.

Also, if we include private as he is including the figure will be much more including Volvo etc.

why you guys look so jealous???? i have not challenged any body...
This is really amazing the way few indians are behaving here..

Why i will run away? Zara reason to batana!!!!

BTW mubarak ho aap ko 10000000000 buses....lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom