What's new

Roads in New Delhi vs Karachi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greater Noida...the shy town next to delhi turning into a industrial and sports and entertainment powerhouse....

487915235e6a80a7c21bme1.jpg

Delhi india's POLITICAl and Fashion capital...with 80+ designers and a thriving fashion industry...Delhi Fashion Week is India's oldest and biggest fashion extragavanza...and the Auto Expo is Asia's biggest auto show bigger than that of tokyo and shanghai in terms of sheer size and stature...and the only asian complete auto show..proof1...proof2...all these gigantic event alongwith many are held in pragati maidan...which interestingly has it oqn METRO STATION..

AUTO_EXPO_DELHI_22266f.jpg

Pragati_Maidan,_Nescaf%C3%A9_stall_and_halls_2,3,4,5.JPG

metro station at the venue
20388237.jpg

Noida is also going to Host 2011 Formula 1 Grand Prix! wooh so interesting

Formula 1? - The Official F1? Website

411606357_fa90a38cfd.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

DSC_0062.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 PM ----------

DSC_0065.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:30 PM ----------

DSC_0067.jpg

Government in India has ordered 30,000 low floor buses.

As for Daewoo they are not 7000+ he is just talking big. Just ask for a link he will run away.

Also, if we include private as he is including the figure will be much more including Volvo etc.

same goes to you we have no need to employ more buses than we already have just to put a pacifier in your mouth. Lol

why do they forget simple things while trying to argue that Pakistan is smaller as compared to India 30000 buses are enough for whole Punjab i think.. cm on dont troll just post pix nd i m counting buildings

2194796132_0e9794fd7b_o.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:31 PM ----------

2371078864_e35d10bca3_b.jpg

2384989731_89d42e0fca_o.jpg

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:33 PM ----------

---------- Post added at 05:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:34 PM ----------

2413495920_596aaa9306_o.jpg

Jadukata Bridge (Meghalaya): India's longest cantilever bridge: built by Gammon

86009,xcitefun-amazing-bridges-7.jpg

allahabad bypass

old and sturdy howrah bridge
Image-Kolkata_Bridge.jpg

Geeta colony interchange, Delhi
img0673ol.jpg

img0683b.jpg

I don't believe it.
Pakistan doesn't have 1 single strait ,where a sea link can be put over?lmfao

sure Pakistan have many.. but as i said there is no need for that.. if its necessory sure we will have too build sm thing more beautiful than yours

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

1. Another personal attack.

2. I don't know about rape and i'm no expert of it.

But as for a poor 2 lane high way you are talking about.

Just Google 6 lane Mumbai–Pune Expressway or 6 lane Yamuna Expressway. These are the few example of expressway.

You will feel sorry to compare them with "makran coastal highway" that' my promise. :bunny:

Also it proves that ur also talking big without any knowledge of south asia.

Just goggle it.

stop trolling you know very well this thread was aboit roads so quit going off topic so what 6 lane expressway it's a regular road nothing special ot different about it lots of countries have these i'm talking about scenery and experience .Doesn't matter that makran highway is two lane it's considered an engineering marvel marvel built in record time it's completely unique road where you will see mountatains,deserts,oasis,uniqe rock structures and beaches all along the same road and you will not see or experience this anywhere else or any other road in the world on top of that theres no traffic .

Last edited:
so what 6 lane expressway it's a regular road nothing special ot different aobut it lots of countries have these i'm talking about scenery and experience .Doesn't matter that makran highway is two lane it's considered an engineering marvel marvel built in record time it's completely unique road where you will see mountatains,deserts,oasis,uniqe rock structures and beaches all along the same road and you will not see or experience this anywhere else or any other road in the world on top of that theres no traffic .

Its hard for me to agree, but this is the place I travel daily, its called Munnar.....

2743697906_2faf3725e7_o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom